2005 Nissan Armada

Based on 407 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

too big need to be redesigned

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"very big vehicle but for its size it is too light on its wheels. gas consumption is way too hightr which makes it very costly to operate. mechanically sound but after fifty thousand miles the vehicles begins to rattle as a result affecting the ride quality. it would be advisable for them to take some of the features from the sister vehicle the qx56."

room to spare

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"lots of power, lots of room, lots of gas. gas mileage for combined city/highway about 13 mpg - not designed for cold weather. mileage is worse in the winter. already had to replace a door handle that froze (a documented service issue that cost me $300). Looks nice and drives nice though."

LOVE MY ARMADA

By on Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pros: "RIDE, DEPENDABILITY,"

Cons: "DRIVERS VISION, NEEDS TO BE MORE QUIET"

"BOUGHT NEW. ALMOST PERFECT. DRIVERS VISION SHOULD BE IMPROVED. COULD HAVE A MORE "QUIET" RIDE. LOVE THE TOW PACKAGE. A JOY TO DRIVE HAS NOT LET ME DOWN YET. I DO KEEP UP WITH THE MAINT. DID PUT IN A NEW BATTERY THIS YEAR. IF I SCALE DOWN IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF GAS PRICES ONLY. I LOVE MY ARMADA."

Good Reliable Vehicle

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Lots of room. Excell handling"

Cons: "Very big vehicle"

"I have had my Armada since 2008 and I have had no issues. I actually get about 18 to 20 mpg standardly. It is a great car."

MY 3rd ARMADA

By on Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"I currently am driving my 3RD armada and have yet to find a better large suv. The price, quality and performance are not too be found. I look each time I am ready to buy and keep coming back to the armada"

This Nissan Armada my wife drives.

By on Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pros: "This Armada has been a very RELIABLE SUV"

Cons: "This SUV is a 2004 and that the only con"

"This 2004 Nissan Armada has been a tremendous vehicle, it has godd looks, rugged, comfortable on the highway, and has a lot of pickup. All leather interior, complete with all power steering, windows, GPS, AM-FM, CD, all buckets seats with power, remote control includes rear door, roof rack THX sound, solid white color, light blue inside, sensor warning in the rear bumper for parking, pedestrians. It uses no oil, and gas about as comparable as other SUV. It has a V8 engine and a 4 wheel drive."

great family suv

By on Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pros: "full frame, lots of steel, very reliable, big enough for a big guy"

Cons: "climate control"

"Very comfortable good for family trips. People respect it to, because of its size. Would buy one again."

our armada

By on Saturday, February 5, 2011

"One of the best things that we like about our armada is the fonding seats in to the ground instead of removal when the space is needed. also the space behind the third seat is alot more than our previous 09 yukon"

Great...but where's the Chrome?

By on Monday, November 1, 2010

"I just purchased my 2010 about 2months ago and I love it. My biggest disappointment is that there is no chrome on the vehicle (I have an SE with driver's package..and I love the upgrades provided). The ealier models came basic with the chrome grill and bumper -from what I see on the road. Also everything else on the truck that should be chrome is plastic-painted silver to look like chrome....come on Nissan, if I'm paying 40k for a vehicle, give me some chrome somewhere. The truck is a joy to drive. Sometimes I look for a reason to go to the store just to drive it. I feel like I can stand toe to toe with it's competitors and Lightning (my Armada's name) will rise above. Good job Nissan... but put that chrome back on it!!!!....fyi, I looked up the definition of Armada and it means 'a fleet of fighting war ships'...I think that is very fitting for the power that this thing possesses."

Love my Nissan Armada

By on Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"The term Beast the others use is spot on! I've loved this truck from the get go. It is roomy and spacious and holds everything we need and then some (with 3 teenage boys, we need it!). The leather seats are excellent! The navigation system is the best we've seen. It has power and is quiet at the same time. We always get compliments on the vehicle. It's easy to drive. My mother, who is intimidated to drive anything bigger than her Altima loves driving it! Our only complaints are that we've had it in the dealer 7 times because the A/C turns itself of and on at will and they couldn't figure out why. They finally replaced the master control and it seemed to solve the problem. We also had to have the stereo system replaced twice already (we have the 2008). I think there are some glitches in their electronic systems still."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals