2005 Nissan Armada

Based on 402 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

MY 3rd ARMADA

By on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

"I currently am driving my 3RD armada and have yet to find a better large suv. The price, quality and performance are not too be found. I look each time I am ready to buy and keep coming back to the armada"

This Nissan Armada my wife drives.

By on Saturday, October 08, 2011

Pros: "This Armada has been a very RELIABLE SUV"

Cons: "This SUV is a 2004 and that the only con"

"This 2004 Nissan Armada has been a tremendous vehicle, it has godd looks, rugged, comfortable on the highway, and has a lot of pickup. All leather interior, complete with all power steering, windows, GPS, AM-FM, CD, all buckets seats with power, remote control includes rear door, roof rack THX sound, solid white color, light blue inside, sensor warning in the rear bumper for parking, pedestrians. It uses no oil, and gas about as comparable as other SUV. It has a V8 engine and a 4 wheel drive."

great family suv

By on Thursday, September 01, 2011

Pros: "full frame, lots of steel, very reliable, big enough for a big guy"

Cons: "climate control"

"Very comfortable good for family trips. People respect it to, because of its size. Would buy one again."

our armada

By on Saturday, February 05, 2011

"One of the best things that we like about our armada is the fonding seats in to the ground instead of removal when the space is needed. also the space behind the third seat is alot more than our previous 09 yukon"

Great...but where's the Chrome?

By on Monday, November 01, 2010

"I just purchased my 2010 about 2months ago and I love it. My biggest disappointment is that there is no chrome on the vehicle (I have an SE with driver's package..and I love the upgrades provided). The ealier models came basic with the chrome grill and bumper -from what I see on the road. Also everything else on the truck that should be chrome is plastic-painted silver to look like chrome....come on Nissan, if I'm paying 40k for a vehicle, give me some chrome somewhere. The truck is a joy to drive. Sometimes I look for a reason to go to the store just to drive it. I feel like I can stand toe to toe with it's competitors and Lightning (my Armada's name) will rise above. Good job Nissan... but put that chrome back on it!!!!....fyi, I looked up the definition of Armada and it means 'a fleet of fighting war ships'...I think that is very fitting for the power that this thing possesses."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals