2005 Nissan Armada

Based on 402 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Everything I expected

By on Monday, May 03, 2010

"I love this vehicle. My wife drives it everyday to work. Since her commute is not that long the poor fuel mileage is not an issue. Great for family trips. If you have multiple kids this will give you all the space you need and more. We have even had 6 full size adults in it with no problem. Would definitely recommend this vehicle."

Love my Nissan Armada

By on Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"The term Beast the others use is spot on! I've loved this truck from the get go. It is roomy and spacious and holds everything we need and then some (with 3 teenage boys, we need it!). The leather seats are excellent! The navigation system is the best we've seen. It has power and is quiet at the same time. We always get compliments on the vehicle. It's easy to drive. My mother, who is intimidated to drive anything bigger than her Altima loves driving it! Our only complaints are that we've had it in the dealer 7 times because the A/C turns itself of and on at will and they couldn't figure out why. They finally replaced the master control and it seemed to solve the problem. We also had to have the stereo system replaced twice already (we have the 2008). I think there are some glitches in their electronic systems still."

GREAT

By on Saturday, October 24, 2009

"I love my 2010 Armada!!! It is the 1st Nissan I have ever owned, and I am HOOKED. My tank roacks!"

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Tuesday, October 06, 2009

"I bought my Armada on Holloween in 2005.I absolutely love my suv. I ride sports bikes with my friends and pull a trailer with 4 bikes from Georgia to Myrtle Beach,SC, and this thing has power. Plenty of room,comfortable, stylish. i love this truck.You almost feel like you own the road when you drive it."

Great Vehicle but...

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"I have owned my Armada since 2004 and have over 100,000 miles on it. Overall it has been a great vehicle. Had problems with the brakes for the first year but once they replaced them with the appropriate brakes I have not had any problems. My only complaint is that the vehicle did not retain it's value over the years. I love the truck but would not buy a new one. I recommend you buy one that is three to four years old and you will save a lot of money."

I would not buy one

By on Friday, September 26, 2008

"This car has been nothing but a problem since day one seats that sweek, air bag lights flashing. maybe it just the one that i bought but i would not buy it again. Best of luck to you if you buy one hope yours is beter than the LEMON that I got. I know Nissan makes good cars but mine is not one of the by far the worst car I have ever owned."

room to spare

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"lots of power, lots of room, lots of gas. gas mileage for combined city/highway about 13 mpg - not designed for cold weather. mileage is worse in the winter. already had to replace a door handle that froze (a documented service issue that cost me $300). Looks nice and drives nice though."

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"I HAVE OWNED THE SUBURBAN, YUKON, CADILAC ESCALADE, FORD EXCURSION, LINCOLN NAVIGATOR AND THE FORD EXPITIDION. ALL OF THE ABOVE WERE PURCHASED NEW. I HAVE HAD THE NISSAN ARMADA NOW FOR TWO YEARS AND IT IS THE BEST SUV I HAVE EVER OWNED. IT OUT PERFORMS ALL THE OTHERS IN QUALITY, PERFORMACE, VALUE, AND COMFORT."

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"I have the top of the line Armada LE 4X4 fully loaded when first rolled out of production line. This is a great utility and classy vehicle. If you are looking for a strong engine and reasonably comfort in a large SUV, this is the vehicle for you. Drive is solid and stable. Lots of power for on ramp freeway situation, uphill and overtaking. Gas mileage is quite efficient compare to other lighter vans or SUV with smaller engines."

By on Sunday, September 09, 2007

"Love my "Mada". Great power. Tons of room. And best of all I can fit 8 people with a stroller and a wheelchair all inside. Its fantastic. only two complaints... kids can't reach the handle on back door. And the seats stain too easy even with water. Yuck. :0( Im 4'11" and have almost no problems manuvering this auto. some blind spots but hey!.... its a big auto and most people move out of my way! LOL. OH. and my Dad says the back seat isnt as soft as he would like it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals