2005 Nissan Armada

Based on 402 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Great, but bad paint

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"the vehicle is great! But the paint job is terrible. A sales dealer told me that Nissan does not put quality thickness of paint anymore - Infiniti is the same. They are not required to do that anymore. So when bugs, or anything touches the paint, it chips all the way to the metal. that's the only really bad thing I have to say about the 'mada!"

Awesome!!!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "It's a house on wheels!!"

Cons: "I'm happy with my purchase!!"

"This is my 5th Nissan .I've always wanted to buy an Armada, most important feature of this SUV is the interior room. I'm 6'2" tall and cannot stand to have my head hit the headliner while I'm driving, and with a bad back I am constantly having to change my position. The Armada allows me to do that and continue driving in comfort. The 2012 Armada seems to gets better gas mileage then any of the other Nissan's I've owned.I love the interior just as much as my 2010 Tundra. I drove that one 140,000 miles and didn't have any problems just your occasional wear and tear. My 2012 is the SV model so I gave up a few options but so far I'm very happy with the 2012. I purchased it on 09/12 and now have 400 miles on it. It had 10 miles when I purchased it.."

Love this vehicle.

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, powerful engine, nice looking"

Cons: "Gas"

"Great looks, decent gas mileage for big vehicle, tons of space, lots of power, and fun to drive"

Worse Vehicle Ever

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"I own a 2004 Nissan Armada and it is by far the worse vehicle I have ever owned. I do love the body style and roomy interior, but the service department was aweful as there were no factory trained technicians. The vehicle was in the shop more than it was at home. I have multiple problems with brakes that have not been resolved now 3 years later. The ABS engages during normal driving.EVERYTHING in the vehicle rattles. Nissan Customer was also aweful and refused to do anything to assist prompting me to file a lemon law claim that I won. This is such a nice looking vehicle, that I hope all issues have been fixed for future models. I would have difficulty purchasing another one."

would buy again and again

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "spacious,fun to drive, attention getter,reliable"

Cons: "parking,gas"

"I bought this suv brand new at 106 miles. I have drove it all over and in many conditions. It has always been reliable and a joy to drive. It has room for the family, pets and groceries (all at the same time!) The only down sides are parking in certain spots is tough and gas can be expensive, but if you are getting a vehicle of this size those are normal considerations. I would and hope to buy another Armada."

California Dreaming

By on Saturday, April 10, 2010

"I have driven many cars in my many jobs. Usually for free. This one I chose for saftey. I know when I go up against any other car on the road except a Hummer, I am going to win. With 2 children, saftey is number 1. Thow everything else out, My mass is bigger than you mass and I will win. That being said, the truck is great. I have 111k after 5 years and only two minor problems. The fuel pump went (not a common problem) and the auto leveler went right after my warranty expired. I expect this car will last me for a least another 200k. Note - Get a a chip deflector for the front, my black paint is chipped pretty bad from highway driving. All else being said, this is my dream car. It is safe, reliable, looks great, tows my boat, carries all of my toys and I gladly trade the gas mileage for saftey any day of the week. Pay a little more for gas to keep you family safe."

GETS THE JOB DONE!

By on Sunday, January 04, 2009

"I bought this in Jan 2004, tows a boat better than a Durango with Better Tow gas milage. Leg room is the best ever, everyone loves the back seat & third row is always a huge surprise on space. The power pedals & lay down back seats are the reason I bought this over a Toyota. I have never been sorry! I'm short so the visability, lift gate, power pedals, & never a mechanical problem in 75k miles , what more can I ask in a SUV--the gas is as good as any SUV. The leather quality is the only thing I would change & charcoal interior wasn't an 2004 option with the white exterior, which I prefer. Overall this this the first SUV I have kept over 75k and still going strong-people think it is a new Truck but are shocked when I tell them it is a 2004!"

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"very spacious, great vehicle for the entire family the only bad thing about this vehicle is thier brakes"

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"brakes were a big problem. exhaust leak 800.00 repair back seat not very comftorable"

Loving it for over 2 years

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"A few glithces when I first bought this vehicle, but has been great ever since. We test drove all the large SUV's and found this one to have the most room and comfort."

too big need to be redesigned

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"very big vehicle but for its size it is too light on its wheels. gas consumption is way too hightr which makes it very costly to operate. mechanically sound but after fifty thousand miles the vehicles begins to rattle as a result affecting the ride quality. it would be advisable for them to take some of the features from the sister vehicle the qx56."

What a SUV!!!!

By on Sunday, July 21, 2013

"I bought my first Armada in 2008 and had it for 5 year withouta problem. Only had to do oil changes and tires. Traded that one for a 2012 and I couldn't be happier. Great car fora big family. Most people don't like the gas milage but I don't really care about that."

LOVE MY ARMADA

By on Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Pros: "RIDE, DEPENDABILITY,"

Cons: "DRIVERS VISION, NEEDS TO BE MORE QUIET"

"BOUGHT NEW. ALMOST PERFECT. DRIVERS VISION SHOULD BE IMPROVED. COULD HAVE A MORE "QUIET" RIDE. LOVE THE TOW PACKAGE. A JOY TO DRIVE HAS NOT LET ME DOWN YET. I DO KEEP UP WITH THE MAINT. DID PUT IN A NEW BATTERY THIS YEAR. IF I SCALE DOWN IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF GAS PRICES ONLY. I LOVE MY ARMADA."

Awesome SUV

By on Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pros: "powerful V8 for a 2004"

Cons: "the gas mileage, otherwise none whatsoever."

"I bought my 2004 Nissan Pathfinder Armada new with only 12 miles on it in 2004. It now has over 168k miles on it and is still running strong! Did all the recommended services and the truck has not let me down. I do alot of highway driving (to Las Vegas) and I love the way it handles going up the hills. The V8 really kicks in fast, no lagging. Has been good to me and a lot of room for my 2 dogs (Rottweilers)."

Good Reliable Vehicle

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Lots of room. Excell handling"

Cons: "Very big vehicle"

"I have had my Armada since 2008 and I have had no issues. I actually get about 18 to 20 mpg standardly. It is a great car."

MY 3rd ARMADA

By on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

"I currently am driving my 3RD armada and have yet to find a better large suv. The price, quality and performance are not too be found. I look each time I am ready to buy and keep coming back to the armada"

This Nissan Armada my wife drives.

By on Saturday, October 08, 2011

Pros: "This Armada has been a very RELIABLE SUV"

Cons: "This SUV is a 2004 and that the only con"

"This 2004 Nissan Armada has been a tremendous vehicle, it has godd looks, rugged, comfortable on the highway, and has a lot of pickup. All leather interior, complete with all power steering, windows, GPS, AM-FM, CD, all buckets seats with power, remote control includes rear door, roof rack THX sound, solid white color, light blue inside, sensor warning in the rear bumper for parking, pedestrians. It uses no oil, and gas about as comparable as other SUV. It has a V8 engine and a 4 wheel drive."

great family suv

By on Thursday, September 01, 2011

Pros: "full frame, lots of steel, very reliable, big enough for a big guy"

Cons: "climate control"

"Very comfortable good for family trips. People respect it to, because of its size. Would buy one again."

our armada

By on Saturday, February 05, 2011

"One of the best things that we like about our armada is the fonding seats in to the ground instead of removal when the space is needed. also the space behind the third seat is alot more than our previous 09 yukon"

Great...but where's the Chrome?

By on Monday, November 01, 2010

"I just purchased my 2010 about 2months ago and I love it. My biggest disappointment is that there is no chrome on the vehicle (I have an SE with driver's package..and I love the upgrades provided). The ealier models came basic with the chrome grill and bumper -from what I see on the road. Also everything else on the truck that should be chrome is plastic-painted silver to look like chrome....come on Nissan, if I'm paying 40k for a vehicle, give me some chrome somewhere. The truck is a joy to drive. Sometimes I look for a reason to go to the store just to drive it. I feel like I can stand toe to toe with it's competitors and Lightning (my Armada's name) will rise above. Good job Nissan... but put that chrome back on it!!!!....fyi, I looked up the definition of Armada and it means 'a fleet of fighting war ships'...I think that is very fitting for the power that this thing possesses."

Everything I expected

By on Monday, May 03, 2010

"I love this vehicle. My wife drives it everyday to work. Since her commute is not that long the poor fuel mileage is not an issue. Great for family trips. If you have multiple kids this will give you all the space you need and more. We have even had 6 full size adults in it with no problem. Would definitely recommend this vehicle."

Love my Nissan Armada

By on Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"The term Beast the others use is spot on! I've loved this truck from the get go. It is roomy and spacious and holds everything we need and then some (with 3 teenage boys, we need it!). The leather seats are excellent! The navigation system is the best we've seen. It has power and is quiet at the same time. We always get compliments on the vehicle. It's easy to drive. My mother, who is intimidated to drive anything bigger than her Altima loves driving it! Our only complaints are that we've had it in the dealer 7 times because the A/C turns itself of and on at will and they couldn't figure out why. They finally replaced the master control and it seemed to solve the problem. We also had to have the stereo system replaced twice already (we have the 2008). I think there are some glitches in their electronic systems still."

GREAT

By on Saturday, October 24, 2009

"I love my 2010 Armada!!! It is the 1st Nissan I have ever owned, and I am HOOKED. My tank roacks!"

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Tuesday, October 06, 2009

"I bought my Armada on Holloween in 2005.I absolutely love my suv. I ride sports bikes with my friends and pull a trailer with 4 bikes from Georgia to Myrtle Beach,SC, and this thing has power. Plenty of room,comfortable, stylish. i love this truck.You almost feel like you own the road when you drive it."

Great Vehicle but...

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"I have owned my Armada since 2004 and have over 100,000 miles on it. Overall it has been a great vehicle. Had problems with the brakes for the first year but once they replaced them with the appropriate brakes I have not had any problems. My only complaint is that the vehicle did not retain it's value over the years. I love the truck but would not buy a new one. I recommend you buy one that is three to four years old and you will save a lot of money."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Armada near Honolulu. See local deals