2015 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,615 - $24,303.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/29/2016

10/8.3

7.9

Based on 271 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Excellent Auto

By on Tuesday, July 2, 2013

"We have owned this 2013 altima since last oct. It has been a real joy to drive in every way. We just returned form a road trip to ft. worth, drove a total of 1600 miles. Our avg. mpg for the entire trip 41 when we pulled into our driveway. When we left texas for home our avg. was 40.3 so it took about 700 miles of driving to achieve an increase to 41 Drove on cruise most of the time, in the past I have gotten in the 39 mpg range The ride is very comfortable."

OK....but some weird issues.

By on Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pros: "Great looks in and out. Great MPG. Large back seat"

Cons: "CVT . Weird Auto headlamps. Bang 4 Buck"

"Purchased new for my wife. She loves it but it did/does have a few issues. There was a fluttering sound coming from the hvac vent , had to tear dash apart and fix...after the 3rd trip back to dealer. Headlight are always on (not day running lamps) while in "auto mode" and everyone claims this is normal??? Gets great MPG city and HW but the CVT drives me nuts (thank God I dont drive it often) Again, my wife loves it but I feel there are better deals out there for 30k for a 4 cyl auto."

Big improvement after 2 years of my last one

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "safety, performance, better fit and finish quality"

Cons: "USB port issue"

"In January 2014 I purchased my Altima 2.5 s with the SL technology package with bit more options. It has changed so much after 2 years coming out of my 2012 Altima 2.5 SL traded because needed more comfort. This car is a zippy in better performance with a new CVT design gives a greater solid ride in good gas mileage and the interior looks more upgraded in lots of new options. I love the seat designed as Nasa zero gravity heated seats feels so much comfort with plenty of lumbar support and leg support is also excellent without my knees hitting the steering wheel and door going over bumps. Bluetooth and Navigation both are best includes SXM radio with USB ports but a minor thing is sometimes playing the flash drive it skips most songs from my smartphone which don't understand even has Sirius satellite radio its all great too. Love the new body styling and its more roomier while putting lots of items inside my car whenever I am traveling. When driving on a long stretched road its very quiet going 65 mph even acceleration is a blast on giving car engine the throttle response needs as being lead footed. My favorites are remote start, sunroof, heated seats, navigation and lane departure warning. This vehicle looks like its been built by NASA all around from a more upgraded interior and given it more performance in its class. I am very happy with my 2nd model on same package as other one but wasn't available with navigation system but its 100% better in more features and options after 2 months its been fun driving this car."

My 1st nissan

By on Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pros: "comfort and gas mileage"

Cons: "none so far after 6 months"

"just want to start saying this the first nissan i have ever purchased. i was always a ford customer. i have been driving this car about 6 months have had no issues. my wife has a 2012 ford fusion sel with a v6 i cannot ride in her car for a long period of time as i become very uncomfortable in my altima comfort is not a issue gas mileage fusion averages about 26 in city altima about 34 highway fusion about 32 altima 39 the interior is much quieter in the altima power the altimas 4 has better acceleration than the fusion the altima is a better selling price point than the fusion can go on but so far no complaints about about my altima. there are more good things i could say about this car but i think you understand love my altima ps have to teenage boys and there is plenty of room for them in backseat"

reoccurring airconditioner blower motor problems

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "comfortable to drive"

Cons: "they need to keep trash out of the ac"

"my 2013 Altima has been a let down. this is our 3rd Altima. it has been it the shop five times in ten months with 19000 miles on it. Nissan has replaced the ac blower motor three times and cleaned it out twice. they say leaves are getting in and messing up the ac motor causing it to become loud. the computer had to be reprogramed once when the check engine light came on. the passenger air bag has a weight sensor that tells it when to be on. we had it check twice. it still does not work properly. but we get 31 mpg on average and it handles well during normal driving."