2015 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,641 - $22,083.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 08/25/2016

10/8.3

7.9

Based on 270 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

EARLY PROBLEMS WITH NO EXPLANATION

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Pros: "Styling"

Cons: "Reliability, comfort"

"This car hesitates, chugs, gets stuck at a high rpm with no explanation. There are no check engine lights, or trouble codes. It is now at the dealer for the 2nd time with this problem and no one can find it. Waiting for the third time to file my claim..."

Excellent Auto

By on Tuesday, July 2, 2013

"We have owned this 2013 altima since last oct. It has been a real joy to drive in every way. We just returned form a road trip to ft. worth, drove a total of 1600 miles. Our avg. mpg for the entire trip 41 when we pulled into our driveway. When we left texas for home our avg. was 40.3 so it took about 700 miles of driving to achieve an increase to 41 Drove on cruise most of the time, in the past I have gotten in the 39 mpg range The ride is very comfortable."

Upgraded from 2010 Altima

By on Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pros: "Value, technology, MPG, fun to drive"

Cons: "Sunglass holder too small."

"In Oct of 2012 I decided I wanted a new car. I bought a Buick Verano on a whim and want a mistake that was. 2 months later I traded it in for another Altima SV with Convenience and Navigation. I could not be happier. I liked my 2010 Altima, but I absolutely love the new one. It is comfortable, convenient, the MPG is great...I cannot think of anything negative to say."

Nice Looking, Noisy Car

By on Thursday, December 13, 2012

"Having driven the 2013 Altima SL 4 cyl. for 5,000 miles now I have some things to say. I have taken the car back to the dealer to address some issues. They are as follows: 1) Acceleration through 1,400 rpms is rough, the transmission seems to struggle creating a noticeable rumbling/vibrating sound which you can hear in the car. The dealer says that is normal for the 4 cyl. 2) The power steering assist motor is loud and you can hear a whirring sound inside the car. The dealer says that is normal. 3) Sitting at a stop light the car sometimes vibrates and shakes not violently but enough to notice. I drove a 2009 Altima SL 4 cyl. for 3 years and loved its smooth ride so much I was sold on the new model’s better looks but now I miss the 2009’s smooth ride. The gas milage is better and it does ride smooth under and over the 1,400 rpm range. One mechanic suggested I use premium gas to alleviate the vibration/rumbling around 1,400 rpm but that did not help. The issues above take away from the positive features of the car. For Nissan the issues above should be unacceptable and should be fixed."

Dramatic upgrade of a solid vehicle

By on Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pros: "Looks, comfort, heated steering wheel, key start"

Cons: "None found yet"

"Have admired the styling upgrade for the past year and after much consideration of alternatives, I am very happy with the Altima ! Wow factor in full force with SL model, in all categories, value, tech, economy, connivence, performance , and safety. Most of all I love how it looks and drives. Based on past reviews I'm looking forward to many satisfying years of service."