2015 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,711 - $22,117.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 08/04/2016

10/8.3

7.8

Based on 269 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Best "Car" I've ever owned!

By on Friday, December 12, 2014

Pros: "Way more car for the money!"

Cons: "Haven't found one yet!"

"I've owned SUV's and Trucks for years, when we went looking for a car we tested the Toyota, Honda & Kia and decided on the Nissan. Greatest car EVER! The ride is great, the mileage is over 31 mpg, the seats are comfortable and I was shocked how great the 4 cylinder engine performs! It's so nice to drive after driving my truck, I feel like I'm in a $50k luxury car! Thanks Nissan!"

Disapointed.

By on Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Cons: "noise"

"Unfortunately the four cylinder is nosier than my son's diesel Jetta ! The road noise in the interior is awful !"

Worst in initial quality

By on Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Pros: "3.5l v6, good mpg,cvt"

Cons: "Poor paint quality,cheap/thin sheet metal,gps"

Didn't come factory tinted nor did dealer offer it.

"Of all my previously owned cars,36 to be exact. This has been the worse in initial quality. I've had better paint on used cars than this one has. Very thin metal,if anything bumps or touches it you're gonna have a dent. Factory GPS is useless unless you just want to end up going the scenic route. The 3.5l v6 is a must for this model and the cvt works very well with it. I'd had a rental of the same year and the 2.5l is very slow and makes the cvt unbearable unless you're going a steady highway speed. The Bose is only slightly better than the regular stock radio. Seats are comfortable but offer no side bolster and only come heated with no ventilated/cooling option. The leather at first seemed good but has already started to show wear."

Didn't come factory tinted nor did dealer offer it.

not so great as it's reviewed!

By on Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pros: "nice design and well put together"

Cons: "chubby ride average fuel Economy!"

"Mine is an SL with Nav,package have it for one mount and drove 1100 miles.it's one of the best and most revamped 4 cylinder car that i have had.maybe because it's a 2013 it's very well designed the ride is kind of sporty(bumpy and noisy) the CVT is working fine the interior is well put together ,Bose sound system and Navigation are working good. the fuel consumption is not even close as is claimed by Nissan so far best combine 26.7 Mpg!!!based on 35-40 in city and 60-70 on HWY Dealerships are kind of plain looking no fun while you are waiting for service there is not even a free WI-FI service which you've get it anywhere in this days!!a Coffee machine and few bottle of water and some chair nothing exiting!?and you think you are driving a brand new top of the line $ 30.000.00 car. My Brand new car was delivered with one key they have lost the second set and had to Waite 2 weeks to get the new key!I purchased the car with some optional package like Splash grads and trunk cargo net but they wear not installed on this car from the Factory so they did ordered these parts for me and i am still waiting to get them !?at dealer they are saying the parts are on back order and must wait longer!!I am just about to make the first payment... I am missing my Lexus which I've trad it for this one to get better fuel economy and kind of smaller payments!!! hope it was not a mistake!?"

All looks only

By on Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Pros: "Only comfortable seating"

Cons: "Uncorrectable noises, bad gas mileage"

"They say 38 mpg on the highway... They say a quiet interior ride... They lied. First, I will say that the interior is really comfortable. That is the extent of the positive. In order to get even close to 38 mpg on the highway, you cannot go over 65. You also cannot have your heater or AC on. Last time i checked, several states have speed limits of 70, including mine. And typically, in order not to be run over on the highway, you need to travel between 5-10 miles faster then the speed limit. And when temps outside are reading 90 or higher or 30 and below, you need to have either the heater or air on. So you will be lucky to get 28-32 mpg for normal highway driving. I do not know if they corrected this with the 14s, but the 13s also produce a terrible whining noise. And they say there is nothing they can do about it. It supposedly has something to do with the power steering cables location. So save your money and aggravation. PS, the car value is down to about 60% after just over a year..."