2015 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,001 - $21,894.

"What Others Paid" is based on the last 60 days within 100 miles.

10/8.4

7.9

Based on 228 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Its a good vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Pros: "great on gas, great driver, ok price, no problems"

Cons: "simple, not an agressive look"

"Great on gas -The car is a good car but, the old Altima's (2007) looked more aggressive than the new re-modeled ones (2015). Maybe they can add on some HID or LED lights like, the Murano and Rogue. It also feels as if the remodeled ones are slightly smaller. Its a good car but the outside features made it look like a simple toyota corolla. Great car, has not given me any problems even though it has a recall. I will go and check that out ASAP! Nissan's are usually great vehicles."

Good overall quality relative to the price

By on Friday, January 09, 2015

Pros: "Good MPG, Good & useful space, Many tech features"

Cons: "Low ground clearance & Light vehicle weight"

"I purchased a '14 2.5 SL in 05/14 for $27,000, and now in 01/15 I have put about 19,500 miles on it and am overall impressed with it. I have not had any mechanical issues with it yet, and I personally like the CVT as it has a smoother ride to it than a traditional transmission. The interior features with the heated steering wheel, heated front seats, Bose audio system, Bluetooth and Navigation are very nice for a mid-size sedan at this price range. I have also been very impressed by how comfortable the seats are as my last car also had very comfortable seats. Prior to purchasing my first Nissan I rode in a KIA Optima and a Hyundai Sonata and was very surprised by how uncomfortable the seats were. During the warm months I averaged anywhere from 32-37 MPG, and during the cold winter I am achieving about 28 MPG, however I have been letting the car idle quite a bit since I work out of it at times. The Altima, along with so many sedans anymore, do ride lower to the ground and are much lighter in order to boost the MPG, so in order to get around better during the Midwest winters I put snow-tires on the front 2 tires to gain better traction. The ground clearance and vehicle weight are certainly some key ideas to keep in mind if you're debating between purchasing a sedan and SUV. With all of that said I would highly recommend this car to anyone who wants good MPG, many tech features, good interior space including a larger trunk than expected, without having to pay 30k+."

Love the New 2015 Altima

By on Saturday, August 23, 2014

"This is my second Altima. Traded in my 2005 2.5S and got a 2015 2.5SV last week. Tested a 2014 Honda Accord as well (never quite liked Camry). The Accord has a noticeably roomier interior, but the Altima beats it hands down in terms of ride, overall cabin noise and seat comfortableness. This is my daily-commute car. One-way drive to/from work is about 25 miles, almost all highway. So I am expecting a considerable savings on gas, compared to my old Altima. I went for an SV trim this time mainly for the back-up camera and the remote engine start feature. The latter is almost a must as local weather is hot and humid for about 5 months every year. Though I'd prefer keep the exterior look of my old '05 Altima, the '15 model looks great, too. SV trim has 17' alloy wheels that came with good Michelin tires. The one I got also added illuminated kick plates and they look really nice. The only complaint I can think of is the infotainment screen, which is only 5 inches. While functioning well, it can certainly use some more size. Would be even nicer if Nissan has made it a touch-screen. Overall an excellent commute car for everyday drive, in my mind. Well worth the money. Will recommend to anyone who's looking to buy a new car in this class."

Great car, a little bumpy on the road

By on Sunday, February 01, 2015

Pros: "Plenty of room, very sleek, good pickup"

Cons: "bumpy when driving, kinda stiff, mpg are off"

"I just bought a 2015 Nissan Altima SL. It is a beautiful car and for a 4 cylinder it drives pretty good. I've noticed going down the highway when you hit a bump, you really feel it in this car. It's brand new and hopefully I'll just get used to it. The bluetooth system is amazing. The sound system is great. I think the MPG are exaggerated. I've never seen 38 MPG on the highway. Overall, its a pretty good car. I don't think that the back up camera is the best but it gets the job done. I'd buy one again."

In Love With This Car

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful Exterior and Interior, Above average MPG"

Cons: "None at All"

"Traded in my uncomfortable riding 2013 Honda Accord for the 2015 Nissan Altima, and i think it was the best decision i ever made. i absolutely love driving my 2.5 sv Altima. The ride is so smooth, the seats are very comfortable unlike the Honda Accord. Just a beautiful car. The deck lid rear spoiler really brings out the sportiness in the car. I get many compliments about the car. Oh and the gas mileage is beyond perfect. The 4 cylinder really has some get up and go power. I would highly recommend this car to anyone is who looking for a stylish, fuel efficient, good quality car. I can honestly say that i am a proud new Nissan owner. Thank you Nissan."