2015 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,730 - $21,481.

"What Others Paid" is based on the last 60 days within 100 miles.

10/8.4

7.9

Based on 211 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Absolutely Love my Altima!!!

By on Friday, April 26, 2013

Pros: "price was right, enjoy the zippiness and fun ride"

Cons: "slightly smaller backseats than comparables"

"I bought my 2013 2.5S used, it was a rental car. It has 23,000 miles on it, which is alot for a 2013, but I have been pleasantly surprised at the mpg, looks, comfort and quality that this car offers. I am consistently getting 31mpg avg between city/hwy. Maybe that's because it's well broken in, but after driving an SUV for 8 yrs, I am thrilled to be getting that kind of gas mileage! It fits myself and my 6'4" husband and 2 kids comfortably. I would highly recommend this vehicle!"

Problematic from the start

By on Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Reason: Terrible all around

Pros: "comfortable seats, nice design"

Cons: "everything else"

"Saw the new Altima at a parking lot and quickly fell in love with plus the fact that I've been a loyal Nissan customer for 20 years. Not too long after, traded in my 2008 Altima coupe for the 2.5 S Model. Two days later, I noticed a whining noise from the engine compartment. Took it to the dealerhip and was advised noise is from power steering pump and "normal". Not long after, a drumming noise followed, bluetooth dysfunction, fuel slosh/clonk, screen displays go blank and a burning rubber smell. Took the vehicle to 3 different dealerships to to no avail. Opened a case w/ Nissan and filed a complaint with BBB and the MD General Attorney Complaint Division that ultimately led nowhere. Tech that was sent to inspect my car concluded and wrote in his findings that the sounds are normal characteristics of the vehicle. Before purchasing this vehicle, research online and you will find a lot of unhappy consumers. Got fed up and cut my loss. Traded it in for a new Honda Accord Sport and while unhappy with losing money, I certainly made the best decision. Nissan has done an awful job with this vehicle and their consumer affairs hotline is just the same. Be careful when purchasing this vehicle. You'll find yourself back and forth the dealership."

Love my Altima

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pros: "good gas mileage, good price, roomy, stylish,"

Cons: "none so far"

"This is my first Nissan purchase. So far I am very happy with my new Altima. I have read a lot of reviews both good and bad. I took a chance on getting this car despite what some people have said. I am glad I went ahead and purchased the car. I find the car to be stylish, roomy, and getting good gas mileage. I do not have any major issues with the car. I love the push start with intelligence key. I am very happy and would recommend a test drive for anyone who is thinking about this car. Do not pass up a test drive on the negative reviews you have read. This car is not for everyone and all cars have some kind of fault in them. As long as the car starts and gets me to where I need to be that is a positive for me."

Excellent Car

By on Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pros: "Nav/Computer/XM Radio, Materials, Quality, Value"

Cons: "Needs Position Memory(s) on the Power Seats.."

"Personally I'm very pragmatic and drive the bottom of the line value vehicles into the ground. But, I got this 2.5SL w/4cyl for my wife. She drives only in the city and rarely gets on the highway. Her Heavy footed city driving is getting 25/26 mpg consistently. We have Zero(0) complaints with the Altima. No rattles, strange noises.. Nothing. Never been back to the shop - I probably should take it back to see if there are any recalls or anything, but everything seems perfect and I can change the oil. This machine is extremely well built and contains lots of nice materials. It just feels right - and nothing in it feels cheap. It has so many features that we still haven't figured all of the NAV/XM and computer read outs. We're learning.. This thing has so many features to tie into our iphones, text messaging etc.. that it will be entertaining if we ever go on a long trip. Anyway Very Nice, seems quicker than our old V6 Maxima - and I would certainly buy another one - but probably not for 10-15 years. I just sold her 92 maxima to the junk yard because I crashed it into a bridge - and the junk yard bought it because the engine and transmission were still good."

WOW great car.

By on Sunday, April 14, 2013

"I own 2011 Nissan Frontier, and on March 3 2013 I went to a Nissan dealership to oil change and come back with 2013 Nissan Altima. Now I have 2 Nissans. I tell you soon is get in this car I knew I will buy this car but I didn't tell a dealer anything, after I test drive I told him lets do the paper work now. I had 2002 Nissan Maxima that I sold 3 month ago, car had 165000k on it. Great car.And now I have great Altima. I put 500 miles and stiil have about 2-3 gallons in tank. Interior can compet with cars like Lexus and Acura."