2015 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,832 - $21,587.

"What Others Paid" is based on the last 60 days within 150 miles.

10/8.4

7.9

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Outstanding Value, better then other Japnese Rival

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "Strong V4 Engine, Great Gas Milage 28/34 MPG/ Sexy"

Cons: "Wish I had Leather instead."

"I drive both 2012 Accord and Camry before Test driving 2012 Altima S Special Edition. Altima was quitter, offered higher engine HP, Quieter on the Road and when IDLE, Roomy as compare to other Japanese Sedans. Also Nissan offered me low 0.9 APR for 60/mo. I honestly think you cannot go wrong weather your purchase ALTIMA/According or Camry. They are all very reliable, dependable and fuel efficient Cars. My 2012 Altima S V4 Special Edition gives me solid 28.5 in CITY and 34.5 on Highway at 70MPH. Those numbers are better then what sticker said. It is very comfortable inside and very roomy if you have kids. I plan to keep this car for very long time as I did with my old Sentra who ran even after 320K miles on it and was indeed very dependable ride and recently sold it for $1500. Wish I had purchased my 2012 Altima Special Edition with Leather Package because I miss heated seats in cold weather. I suggest purchase fully upgraded package if you plan to keep car for long time. Rest Assure ALTIMA will do the job and will stay with you for long time, this is from past experience."

Love this car

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "Great buy on a car that is as good as my Lincoln"

Cons: "None for me"

"This is the most fun I have had in a long time. Love all the standard comforts and the ride. Just got back from 1200 mile trip WOW 41 MILES Per gallon for real Better then my Lincoln hybrid If you like a comfortable ride great fuel economy and want most creature comforts this is a great valu"

nice vehicle

By on Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pros: "price, gas mileage, features, looks, roomy"

Cons: "material of the cloth seats"

"I have around 1800 miles on my Altima now. I have read all the good and negative reviews on the vehicle. After reading the negative ones I did pay attention to what everyone was saying about the car. I do find the car to be a litte noisy but not as bad as some people say. The car is very quite inside blocking out a lot of road noise which I feel contributes to being able to hear the engine more. I have driven a Honda Accord and the road/wind noise in that car is very bad. I do hear a tiny noise in the power steering when backing up only. You have to really listen to hear it. I feel if you dwell on the noise is why some people find it bothersome but to me it is not that bad and lasts only a few seconds. I am suprised this car even had power steering you do not find that in many cars. I like all the features in the car. The gas mileage is amazing. I am averaging 38.7 miles per gallon. Overall the car to me is wonderful and I have had many cars. There will be fault in every car. It just depends on what you find more bothersome than others. I have yet to find a 4 cylinder car that is not a little noisy."

Love This Car

By on Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pros: "Attractive, High Quality Materials, Fun to Drive."

Cons: "NONE"

"This is my 5th nissan,(3rd Altima) and by far the best. I have the 3.5 SL. Extremely luxurious, never sat in such a comfortable car seat. Drives like a dream, fast. Love the CVT. Beautiful Car!"

Terrible experience

By on Monday, May 06, 2013

Reason: Worst car I've ever owned

Pros: "NONE"

Cons: "Worst car I've ever owned"

"Bought based on Consumer Reports review. Chief auto tester came from Nissan. After review he went back to Nissan. Latest C R review has car way down on list. Worst car I've ever owned. Engine is loud and and skips under slight load, dealer says this is normal, terrible ride, slight wind pushes car all over road and is dangerous, cheap interior, upholstery wrinkles easily, 3 rims were egg shaped causing severe vibration. Traded for Ford Fusion!"