2015 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,840 - $21,569.

"What Others Paid" is based on the last 60 days within 150 miles.

10/8.4

7.9

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

noisy drivetrain rattles

By on Friday, January 02, 2015

"made in m drivetrain. loud drivetrain and rattles"

Buyer Beware - Tech Package

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pros: "Good Price"

Cons: "Tech Package - Blind Spot Warning safety issues."

"I just purchased a 2015 Altima SV with the tech package. This package included the extra safety features that I thought would provide piece of mind, but was I wrong. There are 3 current problems with the car that I am writing about. 1. The 7" screen is very fuzzy when using the backup camera. Nissan says it's working as designed, even thou the same model car with the smaller screen is noticeably clearer. 2. The Nissan Apps that connect you with Pandora only works maybe 25% of the time, it normally says that there is an error, all while I can still stream music and make phone calls using bluetooth. 3. The third and biggest issue is with the blind spot warning system. Every time it rains or the roads are wet you will get false alarms flashing at you while driving or turning corners. This is highly distracting and makes the system useless when the roads are wet. When talking with my dealer, the service manager has the same car and same problem. I tried to call Nissan to ask for a fix and their response was the system is working as designed and to go away. Check out youtube for a couple videos on the issue. The dealers will tell you that all system do it, but that is another lie. We have a Hyundai that has never given a false alarm with the BSM and my friend has a Cadillac and no false alarms. Buyer beware, stay away from the tech package."

Best "Car" I've ever owned!

By on Friday, December 12, 2014

Pros: "Way more car for the money!"

Cons: "Haven't found one yet!"

"I've owned SUV's and Trucks for years, when we went looking for a car we tested the Toyota, Honda & Kia and decided on the Nissan. Greatest car EVER! The ride is great, the mileage is over 31 mpg, the seats are comfortable and I was shocked how great the 4 cylinder engine performs! It's so nice to drive after driving my truck, I feel like I'm in a $50k luxury car! Thanks Nissan!"

In Love With This Car

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful Exterior and Interior, Above average MPG"

Cons: "None at All"

"Traded in my uncomfortable riding 2013 Honda Accord for the 2015 Nissan Altima, and i think it was the best decision i ever made. i absolutely love driving my 2.5 sv Altima. The ride is so smooth, the seats are very comfortable unlike the Honda Accord. Just a beautiful car. The deck lid rear spoiler really brings out the sportiness in the car. I get many compliments about the car. Oh and the gas mileage is beyond perfect. The 4 cylinder really has some get up and go power. I would highly recommend this car to anyone is who looking for a stylish, fuel efficient, good quality car. I can honestly say that i am a proud new Nissan owner. Thank you Nissan."

No buyers remorse

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pros: "tech package, cvt when passing, interior,mpg"

Cons: "I don't have one for the wife yet."

"2.5 SL I was sad to not get a better deal at 26k but I wanted it loaded and wow, I'm not disappointed. The fit and finish is awesome with the SL, Tech package is the best on the market for ease of use. I recommend the tech package for any nissan, at 1k upgrade its worth every penny. I smile each time i get in it. researched the cvt for 6 months and drove several at dealerships. I drove the 3.5 but honestly the 2.5 drove better and more balanced. 3.5 was a bit to much on the torque steer."