2015 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,140 - $21,995.

"What Others Paid" is based on the last 60 days within 100 miles.

10/8.3

7.9

Based on 249 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

My dream car!

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage and very fun to drive!!!"

Cons: "Really nothing."

"I wanted this car for 2 years and it's finally mine! I love everything about it inside and out! It's the perfect car for me like it was custom made!"

OK as short distance commutter

By on Thursday, August 13, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "Nice looking with lots of room good gas milage"

Cons: "rear brakes & front tires wore out too soon"

"Overall it was an OK car that did what it was supposed to do. There was not a lot of foot room in front making it hard to get or stay comfortable in either seat. 0."

Dramatic upgrade of a solid vehicle

By on Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pros: "Looks, comfort, heated steering wheel, key start"

Cons: "None found yet"

"Have admired the styling upgrade for the past year and after much consideration of alternatives, I am very happy with the Altima ! Wow factor in full force with SL model, in all categories, value, tech, economy, connivence, performance , and safety. Most of all I love how it looks and drives. Based on past reviews I'm looking forward to many satisfying years of service."

WOW great car.

By on Sunday, April 14, 2013

"I own 2011 Nissan Frontier, and on March 3 2013 I went to a Nissan dealership to oil change and come back with 2013 Nissan Altima. Now I have 2 Nissans. I tell you soon is get in this car I knew I will buy this car but I didn't tell a dealer anything, after I test drive I told him lets do the paper work now. I had 2002 Nissan Maxima that I sold 3 month ago, car had 165000k on it. Great car.And now I have great Altima. I put 500 miles and stiil have about 2-3 gallons in tank. Interior can compet with cars like Lexus and Acura."

By on Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pros: "Nav is great . Seats are great."

Cons: "Wind noise from drivers side window."

"Great car smooth quiet ride. Two problems . 1) Wind noise coming from drivers window. This happens when you go above 65 miles a hour. 2)Windshield wiper fluid nozzles. Sometimes it works sometimes not ."

comfoprt and acceleration

By on Sunday, August 09, 2015

Pros: "solid acceleration at any speed, comfortable"

Cons: "make navigation part of standard equip."

"Bought this car used 2 years ago, and has been a pleasant surprise. i kind of knew what i was getting as my parents had the 2012 Maxima. My Altima has the same engine, the 3.5. i love the CVT very smooth acceleration, seems to be instant power at any speed. Have had the car up to the 120-130 range and handled excellent, just like it does at 65 mph. 2 minor recalls on it and both were fixed within 30 minutes."

Very nice car

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "dependability and good on Gas"

"Great gas mileage, nice riding car, easy controls, easy to read and see, love the look of the parking lights on the lower valance and how they show up at night,also like the option for two drive slection's, reg (D )and (Ds) to boost your power on take offs. a very good price for a car that is much cheaper than luxury cars out there in the same class."

Nice looking car

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pros: "blind spot warning, great gas mileage, comfortable"

Cons: "Needs cooled and heated seats,"

"Purchased an 2014 Altima 2.5 SV with all the bells and whistles. Gas mileage is excellent, comfortable inspire ''zero gravity seats'', navigation system, remote start button, Bose and Nissan connect system, blind spot warning, heated front seats, xenon headlights, automatic on/off headlights, steering controls with Nissan drive advanced assist system, rear view backup camera, sunroof, roomier interior and sharp looks on outside. The car has some of the best handling, smooth quiet ride, visibility is overall perfect, 8 beverage cupholders, just a more high tech vehicle in a better value. 4 cylinder engine is amazing excellent in performance for a midsize car as Altima. Its a great vehicle besides the Accord and Camry. I'd recommend the Nissan over both vehicles having more quality features."

This is our 3rd Altima!! I love them!

By on Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Pros: "Sharp car, love the factory car starter"

Cons: "Sun Visors are too small"

"Just turned in our 2010 Nissan Altima SE with 85,000. The only thing I had to do with it was put new tires on it because we drove them off of it! We obviously changed the oil every 3000-6000 miles. We traded our 2010 for the current 2013 which we just purchased in Decemeber of 2013. This vehicle was a certified vehicle. I love to drive this vehicle, the salesman say's this car gets better gas mileage then the 2010. The 2013 is roomy, the interior is like a space ship! The only CON I can list is the sun visors are too small. Great car!!"

Great car for the money!

By on Thursday, August 13, 2015

Pros: "Excellent handling and braking."

Cons: "No major complaints"

"Excellent Value. Great handling and good brakes. Quieter than my previous larger car with minimal road and wind noise. Outstanding fuel mileage. Very pleased with this vehicle."

Very comfortable and lots of room!

By on Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable, good gas mileage"

Cons: "The USB port doesn't connect to my ipad shuffle."

"I am a mother of three and while I loved my old car, I didn't have room for all three of my littles ones so we were consistantly driving our minivan which is very big and doesn't have great gas mileage. I wanted a sporty car that got good gas mileage, was comfortable to drive for trips and that all three of the kiddos could fit in booster seats...ta da...the Altima! I love this car! The heated seats and remote start are great during the winter and my whole family is able to take a trip together all while we get over 32 miles per gallon!"

Excellent Auto

By on Tuesday, July 02, 2013

"We have owned this 2013 altima since last oct. It has been a real joy to drive in every way. We just returned form a road trip to ft. worth, drove a total of 1600 miles. Our avg. mpg for the entire trip 41 when we pulled into our driveway. When we left texas for home our avg. was 40.3 so it took about 700 miles of driving to achieve an increase to 41 Drove on cruise most of the time, in the past I have gotten in the 39 mpg range The ride is very comfortable."

I'm a stay at car Mom :)

By on Monday, October 29, 2012

Pros: "Convenient"

Cons: "Price"

"In today's world I'm not a stay at home Mom but stay in my car all day. From school to soccer to swimming to the house to friends to dinner and on and on....with this car I can say that it's a little better. Fun like the others said but also convenient. Open the trunk and doors with the keys in my purse the whole time. I might not be a good comparison since I always opened Kia and Hyundai I'm new to this luxury level of cars... All and all I recommend."

Love This New Altima

By on Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pros: "Price, interior, performance, look."

Cons: "Was not able to get GPS with the SL. coming later."

"As soon as I saw the 2013 Altima at the car show I knew we were gonna get one. We had a 2009 Altima SL loaded and it was nice but now we have the 2013 Altima SL and we love everything about the redesigned Altima. We were thinking I getting the Maxima or the Infinity G series until I saw the 2013 Altima and our decision was made. Unless you are stuck on the status of saying I have a Infinity, you will love this car. My wife and I like everything about it."

i'm in love

By on Monday, October 22, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, Fun drive, Wife approved"

Cons: "CVT make a little noise - i dont care!"

"This is my first Altima. after years of loyalty to my Accord my father in law convinced me to switch, boy i never thought i would say this...i love him but more than anything i love my new drive. thinking back, this all time i was driving reliable car but not fun and not as smooth of a ride. With my new Altima i feel as if i can have my cake and eat it too!!! shocks are amazing (even my wife said so:), the car is fast as a rocket - 4 cil 2.5 SV and i cant say enough about the seats. i want those seats in my house infront of my TV!! i kid you not, this car is the best car i have ever owned, hands down."

Forget my wife's Lexus!!

By on Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pros: "Fast, Suspension, Tech, Handling, very comfortable"

"my wife has the 350 Lexus sedan 2011, this car is so much better of a drive! better than the Infiniti i traded for this car. the CVT is smooth and the suspension is far superior than anything i have driven before. amazing tech and crazy speed. i work and drive long mil, those zero gravity seats are out of this world. Love IT!!!!"

Lovethe car

By on Friday, October 19, 2012

Admiring the car in my driveway

"This is my first Japanese car. I have been a GM fan all my life (20 vehicles). And i must admit i am really enjoying the car all around..The looks, the feel the comfort and most of all the fuel efficiency."

Admiring the car in my driveway

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

Pros: "Good Price, Stylish, Quiet,Comfortable,Classy"

Cons: "CVT Rubber Bandy at times"

"Honestly best car I have ever owned. CVT Is a little annoying at times but then again perfect in certain situations Classy Looks"

Best Gas mileage

By on Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage and comfort."

Cons: "Bulkly car with narrow backseat to trunk opening."

"If you drive on the hwy 60-65 mph, you will average 45-50 mpg. Just tremendous. Why get a hybrid? Plus has the better acceleration if you need it. Drives very smooth, and will not get tired on long trips. Wonderful entertainment system. Play iHeart radio. Better than Pandora. I had to get a seat cushion, as the seat is very uncomfortable. Love the key fob--never have to take it out of your pocket."

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pros: "Engine, handling, information display, comfortable"

"I bought my Altima in July 2013 now have 8,000 miles on it. Test drove both engines 6 and 4 but preferred the 4 over because get better gas mileage and rides more like a car in horsepower. This car is best in being comfortable its great in quality. Handles smooth with impressive ride love controls pretty amazed on nice touches. Heated seats, audio system, blue tooth, rear/moving object detection camera all works absolutely great on car. Interior is very quiet what I like about this car is how have the vehicle information display setup right at speedometer on everything from maintenance warnings and fuel economy so much featured best without looking down at electronics as radio, blue tooth when having text sent off my phone at the hands free phone system. Overall luv my car after having for 8 months now the best new car purchase ever made one of my favorite vehicles in purchased for 32 years doing my new car buying experiences."

Good midsize automobile for the money

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "style, performance, fast, quiet, affordable"

"needed a car real bad as thought couldn't afford an newer car my last vehicle drove was 1992 Chrysler 5th Avenue finally retired. I am in my mid 50s so have owned quite few vehicles over the decades bought me an 2014 Altima 2.5sv pretty much love this car on everything. Its comfortable, love the new looks of it handles very great includes heated leather seats, blue tooth, steering controls, Bose stereo system. This car rides excellent it seems much safer on highways with best features ever from lane departure warning and blind spot. Interior is very quiet being a midsize car worth every penny on a perfect price I paid buying this car exterior color is beautiful in cayenne red metallic which makes have an more sportier style to car. 4 Cylinder engine has lots of performance faster, smooth ride, excellent acceleration from the continuously variable transmission its effortless in making car have a best ride on highways. I drove a 21 year old vehicle that was so reliable but retired at nearly 289,000 miles so thought with my budget wouldn't be able to afford a car but when looking my shining red Altima 2.5sv at the showroom lot it wasn't bad driving off in my first brand new car in years because its the best affordable automobile ever bought."

Beautiful nice looking car

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride, comfortable, stylish, controls"

Cons: "needs heated and cooled cup holders"

"I've owned my Altima for 2 months been enjoying this vehicle so much with having great handling, rides like a Cadillac, love the features PROS: Bose sound, navigation, Nissan connect system and Bluetooth, remote start access, comfortable heated seats in ''Zero gravity position''. Gas mileage is between 30-38 mpg gets with a 2.5L engine. Its a joy driving this vehicle from being excellent in more solid ride gives me and Nissan Driver Advanced Assist center is optional best have all the features setup perfectly while driving better as don't have to worry taking my eyes off the road I have everything right in front my face the NAV, audio, cruise control, maintenance warnings, can set the color of what the car is outside, steering controls are best with advanced assist center and radio system. ID call is best too with Nissan advanced display with everything else. This car is much more safer with lane departure center, blind spot warning, rear camera, turning signals, low tire pressure monitoring as alerts me when its time to fill up for air. I just love this car it was worth every penny in all the books and records includes the 2.5 SV with technology package. Know I won't be trading vehicle anytime soon as don't keep cars for like 2-3 years either trading or leasing glad purchased the car to keep for a long time until looking at something else don't think its going to be possible."

Extremely Happy with Altima

By on Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pros: "Great value, luxury inside and out"

Cons: "Wind noise from driver door,window"

"I have had my Nissan Altima 3.5 SV for one week now and I am in love with it! It has such a high end look inside and out. Lots of bells and whistles, so I am still getting use to them and do not know everything the car is able to do! The only complaint so far is there is a noise of wind from the driver side door, so need to find out what is causing it. Overall I would highly recommend this car ...it's a sure head turner!!!"

2013 NISSAN ALTIMA SL 126 MILES

By on Saturday, June 08, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride, great MPG, comfort"

Cons: "at 126 miles non yet"

"This car offers the smoothes ride out of any sedan out rite now. Extremely comfortable leather seats with great adjustments to the drivers side. Bose system sounds great with the integrated XM radio free for 3 months. The SL is a luxury car with great value ($25800 negotiated)"

Love it

By on Sunday, March 17, 2013

"Love the car, and had nothing wrong... everyone wants this car that I have shown it to."