2014 Nissan Altima

7.9

Based on 198 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

No buyers remorse

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pros: "tech package, cvt when passing, interior,mpg"

Cons: "I don't have one for the wife yet."

"2.5 SL I was sad to not get a better deal at 26k but I wanted it loaded and wow, I'm not disappointed. The fit and finish is awesome with the SL, Tech package is the best on the market for ease of use. I recommend the tech package for any nissan, at 1k upgrade its worth every penny. I smile each time i get in it. researched the cvt for 6 months and drove several at dealerships. I drove the 3.5 but honestly the 2.5 drove better and more balanced. 3.5 was a bit to much on the torque steer."

Best car ever

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

"best car I owned (of 10 in 11 years).8"

I LOVE my Altima!!

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pros: "Ride quality, MPG, Comfort, Sporty look and feel"

Cons: "I didn't get the higher trim level w BOSE/ NAVI"

"I absolutely LOVE my new Altima!! I drive a ton, and I bought my Altima just over a year ago. It has been super reliable!! I have had to do only minor required maintenance to it (oil changes, tire rotations, air filter) and I have never had a single issue with it. I recently moved from MA to ID and drove my car out here and had to sit in it for 4 days straight/ 12-14hrs a day; this really proved to me just how comfortable that Nissan's "Zero Gravity" seats really are. Plus, we had a pretty terrible winter last year in MA and my Altima was absolutely fantastic in the snow!! I was never in any sketchy situations in it and was never late to work regardless of how much it was snowing. Thank you Nissan for putting out another incredible car!! And don't even get me started on the gas mileage... half of my car payment is just what I save on gas vs the SUV that I was driving before I got my Altima. Kudos Nissan!!"

Awesome car! Had 5 months thus 9 on Reliability

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pros: "MPG 34.1 everyday! Great ride! No shifting CVT!"

Cons: "None so far! Owned 5 months 5000 miles"

"Drives great! Smooth quiet ride! CVT with no shift points is awesome! Bose sound is second to none! 34.1 MPG everyday driving is fantastic!"

My Second Review - Great Car

By on Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Pros: "Comfort and Fuel Economy"

Cons: "NONE"

"I did not have this car long enough to write an honest evaluation the first time. After having it several months now I would have to say that it is truly a GREAT CAR! The fuel mileage has been awesome! I have the 2015, 2.5L 4Cylinder SV with the CVT Transmission. This car is very fast and the seats are very comfortable. I did have a 2014 Nissan Rogue SL however the leg room was a bit cramped for me. The Rogue was a very good car but I needed more leg room. The Altima was the answer to the problem. I actually have to move the seat forward now. I would strongly recommend this car to anyone who is looking for great fuel mileage without sacrificing leg room and comfort, plus performance!"