2014 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,160 - $21,128.

10/8.5

7.9

Based on 229 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

good value for the money

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

"i like this car very much,except for the ride over bumpy roads even with the tires 1 lb less than recommended.very peppy and responsive,even without the paddle shifters."

Like the car

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "Nasa ''zero gravity seats'', controls, ride, quiet"

Cons: "nav issue,"

"I was afraid buying this car after heard bad reviews about this model. Well drove a Camry it lasted until 115/Km things fell apart: Stripped bolts replaced several times, oil sludge on 2nd engine replacement and stalled tremendously the parts were expensive took a loss and bought another car. This is the first time buying a Nissan vehicle do like vehicle. Bought with better features on everything being fully loaded on car. Got a SXM radio, navigation system, heated Zero gravity seats, moving object detection, lane departure, blind spot warning, rear camera, remote starter intelligent key, Bose sound system, steering controls, USB/Nissan apps capability. Has more technology now so got car with a 2.5 SL Tech package got a excellent deal when dealer shopped had a end of month sale they were nice enough to take my clunker trade-in and putting me into a more reliable vehicle. I have had my Altima for 2 weeks its a great car so far on having all bells and whistles. What would be in Cons: For car is navigation programmed a street I drove on my destination it seemed not to reroute me on the location like should went on a street almost on outskirts of city my mainly concern right there nothing isn't anything wrong with it works well just recalculated me on another area don't go on for some reason. Overall I love the car being comfort in luxury something would have in Lexus or BMW but its a Nissan automobile and have all the features worth a grand for this car. Hope it won't give me issues seems to be doing great at this time. CVT transmission delivers great horsepower includes a small 4 cylinder engine available its really impressive in performance while putting my right foot down on acceleration the throttle is very smooth in responsive handling have from the car."

My wife's dream car. She absolutely loves it.

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

"This is a dream car for my wife, and she loves it. It rides very well. I am use to the "jerk" of other transmissions, so this one is taking some getting use to. The look of it is awesome, inside and out. Moves up and down the highway really well, and is efficient enough to drive around town. Mainly my wife loves it, so you know what my life is like since I bought her the 2014 2.5SL"

Luxury at an economical price

By on Monday, June 16, 2014

Pros: "Overall value"

Cons: "Sits too low for old guys"

"Love the CVC transmission - very smooth. I think the interior is especially appealing. The display is great - nice and sharp The brakes are nice and smooth. I live in Iowa, and the heated steering wheel is very nice in the winter. Oh, did I mention the MPG is very good - average 29.7 mpg with 90% town driving. This is an accurate number, logged every gallon put in."

2nd Altima

By on Friday, February 27, 2015

Pros: "MPG, Reliability, Comfort, Fun to Drive,"

Cons: "MUTE button for all commercials playing"

"I had a 2005 with a manual transmission, had 245,000 miles on it and the only thing that I had to replace was the alternator, the reason I had to get rid of it was because I was rear ended and the seats started making a squeaking noise that I could not tolerate so I researched and test drove all the "mid-size" cars out there, needless to say, all felt boring to me, even the new Altima, the first one I test drove had that whine (it was a 2013), got it as a rental and put over 2000 miles on it so I got the entire feel for it. Once the 2014 model came out, test drove it also and the steering noise was gone. I became interested, got the 2014 model and have been really happy with it, 42+ on 10 hr trips, all around mpg is 34.5, not from the car but the aCar app. At 44,000 miles, the only thing that I have had to replace has been the air filters (engine and AC). Took some getting used to the CVT because I really liked my 5-speed but now I can honestly say that I like it. I know other people that asked me about my experience, they had older Altis also and now they are driving around in brand new 2015 Altimas.... Could not be happier, well I could but would be really broke...."