2014 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,344 - $21,285.

10/8.5

7.9

Based on 250 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Absolutely Love my Altima!!!

By on Friday, April 26, 2013

Pros: "price was right, enjoy the zippiness and fun ride"

Cons: "slightly smaller backseats than comparables"

"I bought my 2013 2.5S used, it was a rental car. It has 23,000 miles on it, which is alot for a 2013, but I have been pleasantly surprised at the mpg, looks, comfort and quality that this car offers. I am consistently getting 31mpg avg between city/hwy. Maybe that's because it's well broken in, but after driving an SUV for 8 yrs, I am thrilled to be getting that kind of gas mileage! It fits myself and my 6'4" husband and 2 kids comfortably. I would highly recommend this vehicle!"

Good so far...except low engine noise on startup

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pros: "good driving experience"

Cons: "low engine noise"

"Only Con: Low whistle sound can be heard when vehicle is started or below 10mph speed. Need to be some what keen in hearing the sound, keep A/C off."

My Second Review - Great Car

By on Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Pros: "Comfort and Fuel Economy"

Cons: "NONE"

"I did not have this car long enough to write an honest evaluation the first time. After having it several months now I would have to say that it is truly a GREAT CAR! The fuel mileage has been awesome! I have the 2015, 2.5L 4Cylinder SV with the CVT Transmission. This car is very fast and the seats are very comfortable. I did have a 2014 Nissan Rogue SL however the leg room was a bit cramped for me. The Rogue was a very good car but I needed more leg room. The Altima was the answer to the problem. I actually have to move the seat forward now. I would strongly recommend this car to anyone who is looking for great fuel mileage without sacrificing leg room and comfort, plus performance!"

Its a good vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Pros: "great on gas, great driver, ok price, no problems"

Cons: "simple, not an agressive look"

"Great on gas -The car is a good car but, the old Altima's (2007) looked more aggressive than the new re-modeled ones (2015). Maybe they can add on some HID or LED lights like, the Murano and Rogue. It also feels as if the remodeled ones are slightly smaller. Its a good car but the outside features made it look like a simple toyota corolla. Great car, has not given me any problems even though it has a recall. I will go and check that out ASAP! Nissan's are usually great vehicles."

Love the New 2015 Altima

By on Saturday, August 23, 2014

"This is my second Altima. Traded in my 2005 2.5S and got a 2015 2.5SV last week. Tested a 2014 Honda Accord as well (never quite liked Camry). The Accord has a noticeably roomier interior, but the Altima beats it hands down in terms of ride, overall cabin noise and seat comfortableness. This is my daily-commute car. One-way drive to/from work is about 25 miles, almost all highway. So I am expecting a considerable savings on gas, compared to my old Altima. I went for an SV trim this time mainly for the back-up camera and the remote engine start feature. The latter is almost a must as local weather is hot and humid for about 5 months every year. Though I'd prefer keep the exterior look of my old '05 Altima, the '15 model looks great, too. SV trim has 17' alloy wheels that came with good Michelin tires. The one I got also added illuminated kick plates and they look really nice. The only complaint I can think of is the infotainment screen, which is only 5 inches. While functioning well, it can certainly use some more size. Would be even nicer if Nissan has made it a touch-screen. Overall an excellent commute car for everyday drive, in my mind. Well worth the money. Will recommend to anyone who's looking to buy a new car in this class."