2014 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,630 - $21,333.

10/8.5

7.8

Based on 175 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

best car deal on the Raod today

By on Sunday, June 09, 2013

Pros: "everything has been imrpoved"

Cons: "Prefer small wheels over larger ones"

"I am 64 years old and have owned just about all types of cars and several trucks . I do my own work normally and love a quality product . I have owned Hondas , Toyotas , and Nissans plus the American cars . I notice when large improvements have been made over a particular model compared to previous years . This new 2013 Altima is by far the most improved Car over previous models I have ever seen . Virtually everything has been improved . The paint job is way better , the body style , the quietness , the comfortable seats , the performance , the gas mileage , the interior , the electronics , the transmission , . The list is a mile long . Naturally you may prefer one type car over the other . Nothing wrong with other types . The market is flooding with quality machines . But this car is drastically improved , it is the quality of Lexus , or something much more expensive . Plus if you get it on sale and low interest rates you simply can not believe the deal . it is like I am driving a 40,000 car I only paid 25 K for . The 3.5 SV has the cloth seats which I absolutely love , I get about 32 road and about 25 average around town . It blows the American cars out the window for the price ."

2013 NISSAN ALTIMA SL 126 MILES

By on Saturday, June 08, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride, great MPG, comfort"

Cons: "at 126 miles non yet"

"This car offers the smoothes ride out of any sedan out rite now. Extremely comfortable leather seats with great adjustments to the drivers side. Bose system sounds great with the integrated XM radio free for 3 months. The SL is a luxury car with great value ($25800 negotiated)"

Total disappointment

By on Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I don't own this car

Pros: "Ford Fusion is outstanding"

Cons: "Altima absolutely a piece of junk!"

"Test drovee three cars: Altima, Camry and Ford Fusion Altima totally a piece of junk! Camry, nice, but old! Fusion, WOW! Heads and shoulders above and very attractive pricing. Targeted one, test drove and signed on the dotted line!"

Outstanding Value, better then other Japnese Rival

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "Strong V4 Engine, Great Gas Milage 28/34 MPG/ Sexy"

Cons: "Wish I had Leather instead."

"I drive both 2012 Accord and Camry before Test driving 2012 Altima S Special Edition. Altima was quitter, offered higher engine HP, Quieter on the Road and when IDLE, Roomy as compare to other Japanese Sedans. Also Nissan offered me low 0.9 APR for 60/mo. I honestly think you cannot go wrong weather your purchase ALTIMA/According or Camry. They are all very reliable, dependable and fuel efficient Cars. My 2012 Altima S V4 Special Edition gives me solid 28.5 in CITY and 34.5 on Highway at 70MPH. Those numbers are better then what sticker said. It is very comfortable inside and very roomy if you have kids. I plan to keep this car for very long time as I did with my old Sentra who ran even after 320K miles on it and was indeed very dependable ride and recently sold it for $1500. Wish I had purchased my 2012 Altima Special Edition with Leather Package because I miss heated seats in cold weather. I suggest purchase fully upgraded package if you plan to keep car for long time. Rest Assure ALTIMA will do the job and will stay with you for long time, this is from past experience."

Love this car

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "Great buy on a car that is as good as my Lincoln"

Cons: "None for me"

"This is the most fun I have had in a long time. Love all the standard comforts and the ride. Just got back from 1200 mile trip WOW 41 MILES Per gallon for real Better then my Lincoln hybrid If you like a comfortable ride great fuel economy and want most creature comforts this is a great valu"