2014 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,160 - $21,128.

10/8.5

7.9

Based on 228 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

So far so good!!

By on Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Pros: "Gas mileage, ride, seats, back up camera"

Cons: "None yet!"

"Read some reviews on this car and was a little concerned, took the car on a trip and averaged 39.5 mpg at 70mph thats pretty amazing for a larger midsize car! My over all mpg is 32mpg in the city all the time. For the new CVT transmission jury is still out on that one, time will tell had a little shudder at a very low Rpm once but hasn't happened again maybe the rpm' s are too low at a low speed to pull this large car but it only happened once. Love the features that come with the SV model, has an awesome ride on the hwy very smooth and quiet the 4 cylinder moves the car with ease on the highway and the seats are very comfortable,makes this car great road trip car!"

best car deal on the Raod today

By on Sunday, June 09, 2013

Pros: "everything has been imrpoved"

Cons: "Prefer small wheels over larger ones"

"I am 64 years old and have owned just about all types of cars and several trucks . I do my own work normally and love a quality product . I have owned Hondas , Toyotas , and Nissans plus the American cars . I notice when large improvements have been made over a particular model compared to previous years . This new 2013 Altima is by far the most improved Car over previous models I have ever seen . Virtually everything has been improved . The paint job is way better , the body style , the quietness , the comfortable seats , the performance , the gas mileage , the interior , the electronics , the transmission , . The list is a mile long . Naturally you may prefer one type car over the other . Nothing wrong with other types . The market is flooding with quality machines . But this car is drastically improved , it is the quality of Lexus , or something much more expensive . Plus if you get it on sale and low interest rates you simply can not believe the deal . it is like I am driving a 40,000 car I only paid 25 K for . The 3.5 SV has the cloth seats which I absolutely love , I get about 32 road and about 25 average around town . It blows the American cars out the window for the price ."

Love my Altima

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pros: "good gas mileage, good price, roomy, stylish,"

Cons: "none so far"

"This is my first Nissan purchase. So far I am very happy with my new Altima. I have read a lot of reviews both good and bad. I took a chance on getting this car despite what some people have said. I am glad I went ahead and purchased the car. I find the car to be stylish, roomy, and getting good gas mileage. I do not have any major issues with the car. I love the push start with intelligence key. I am very happy and would recommend a test drive for anyone who is thinking about this car. Do not pass up a test drive on the negative reviews you have read. This car is not for everyone and all cars have some kind of fault in them. As long as the car starts and gets me to where I need to be that is a positive for me."

Just leased the new Altima

By on Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pros: "Sexy curves, great navi,"

Cons: "SV model doesnt have HID lights"

"I am writing this review after only having the car for one week. I had a 2011 Maxima that was totaled in a flood from the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. I was debating on going back into the Maxima but I really love the look of the Altima. My Maxima was fully loaded and I loved it. After weighing my options I decided to go with the 2.5 SV Altima. All I can say is WOW! I didn't get the leather or Bose option this time around. I do miss the sound system and the leather I had on my Maxima. The Altima sound system is "okay" and I feel it could be a bit better. Overall I really enjoy the car thou. The navigation is pretty cool and the look of the car is pretty sexy in black. I only did a 24 month lease and put the taxes down and my payment is under $250 a month. Nissan is advertising 2k down plus taxes for the 2.5S model for 199 a month so I feel I got a great deal on this. I am extremely happy with the car!"

great vehicle

By on Saturday, January 05, 2013

Pros: "milage fit/finish handling"

Cons: "back up camera"

"overall i love this car. seat heaters are wired improperly and back up camera is virtually worthless but i am confident that nissan will address these issues. milage is as good as advertised. the four cylinder motor is smooth and surpisingly strong. fit and finish is excellent as is handling. if nissan's service turns out to be as good as the car i would change my rating to a 10."