2014 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,404 - $21,335.

10/8.5

7.9

Based on 249 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

My dream car!

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage and very fun to drive!!!"

Cons: "Really nothing."

"I wanted this car for 2 years and it's finally mine! I love everything about it inside and out! It's the perfect car for me like it was custom made!"

Dramatic upgrade of a solid vehicle

By on Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pros: "Looks, comfort, heated steering wheel, key start"

Cons: "None found yet"

"Have admired the styling upgrade for the past year and after much consideration of alternatives, I am very happy with the Altima ! Wow factor in full force with SL model, in all categories, value, tech, economy, connivence, performance , and safety. Most of all I love how it looks and drives. Based on past reviews I'm looking forward to many satisfying years of service."

WOW great car.

By on Sunday, April 14, 2013

"I own 2011 Nissan Frontier, and on March 3 2013 I went to a Nissan dealership to oil change and come back with 2013 Nissan Altima. Now I have 2 Nissans. I tell you soon is get in this car I knew I will buy this car but I didn't tell a dealer anything, after I test drive I told him lets do the paper work now. I had 2002 Nissan Maxima that I sold 3 month ago, car had 165000k on it. Great car.And now I have great Altima. I put 500 miles and stiil have about 2-3 gallons in tank. Interior can compet with cars like Lexus and Acura."

By on Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pros: "Nav is great . Seats are great."

Cons: "Wind noise from drivers side window."

"Great car smooth quiet ride. Two problems . 1) Wind noise coming from drivers window. This happens when you go above 65 miles a hour. 2)Windshield wiper fluid nozzles. Sometimes it works sometimes not ."

Very nice car

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "dependability and good on Gas"

"Great gas mileage, nice riding car, easy controls, easy to read and see, love the look of the parking lights on the lower valance and how they show up at night,also like the option for two drive slection's, reg (D )and (Ds) to boost your power on take offs. a very good price for a car that is much cheaper than luxury cars out there in the same class."

Nice looking car

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pros: "blind spot warning, great gas mileage, comfortable"

Cons: "Needs cooled and heated seats,"

"Purchased an 2014 Altima 2.5 SV with all the bells and whistles. Gas mileage is excellent, comfortable inspire ''zero gravity seats'', navigation system, remote start button, Bose and Nissan connect system, blind spot warning, heated front seats, xenon headlights, automatic on/off headlights, steering controls with Nissan drive advanced assist system, rear view backup camera, sunroof, roomier interior and sharp looks on outside. The car has some of the best handling, smooth quiet ride, visibility is overall perfect, 8 beverage cupholders, just a more high tech vehicle in a better value. 4 cylinder engine is amazing excellent in performance for a midsize car as Altima. Its a great vehicle besides the Accord and Camry. I'd recommend the Nissan over both vehicles having more quality features."

This is our 3rd Altima!! I love them!

By on Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Pros: "Sharp car, love the factory car starter"

Cons: "Sun Visors are too small"

"Just turned in our 2010 Nissan Altima SE with 85,000. The only thing I had to do with it was put new tires on it because we drove them off of it! We obviously changed the oil every 3000-6000 miles. We traded our 2010 for the current 2013 which we just purchased in Decemeber of 2013. This vehicle was a certified vehicle. I love to drive this vehicle, the salesman say's this car gets better gas mileage then the 2010. The 2013 is roomy, the interior is like a space ship! The only CON I can list is the sun visors are too small. Great car!!"

Very comfortable and lots of room!

By on Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable, good gas mileage"

Cons: "The USB port doesn't connect to my ipad shuffle."

"I am a mother of three and while I loved my old car, I didn't have room for all three of my littles ones so we were consistantly driving our minivan which is very big and doesn't have great gas mileage. I wanted a sporty car that got good gas mileage, was comfortable to drive for trips and that all three of the kiddos could fit in booster seats...ta da...the Altima! I love this car! The heated seats and remote start are great during the winter and my whole family is able to take a trip together all while we get over 32 miles per gallon!"

Excellent Auto

By on Tuesday, July 02, 2013

"We have owned this 2013 altima since last oct. It has been a real joy to drive in every way. We just returned form a road trip to ft. worth, drove a total of 1600 miles. Our avg. mpg for the entire trip 41 when we pulled into our driveway. When we left texas for home our avg. was 40.3 so it took about 700 miles of driving to achieve an increase to 41 Drove on cruise most of the time, in the past I have gotten in the 39 mpg range The ride is very comfortable."

I'm a stay at car Mom :)

By on Monday, October 29, 2012

Pros: "Convenient"

Cons: "Price"

"In today's world I'm not a stay at home Mom but stay in my car all day. From school to soccer to swimming to the house to friends to dinner and on and on....with this car I can say that it's a little better. Fun like the others said but also convenient. Open the trunk and doors with the keys in my purse the whole time. I might not be a good comparison since I always opened Kia and Hyundai I'm new to this luxury level of cars... All and all I recommend."