2014 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,404 - $21,335.

10/8.5

7.9

Based on 250 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

My car is awesome - great design, comfort, & sound

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Pros: "Great mileage."

"My bose speakers are awesome; it makes my driving enjoyable."

Love this Altima..

By on Friday, February 07, 2014

Pros: "Comfy, quick for 4 cyl., great mpg, great seats!"

Cons: "Seat height, floor mats seem cheap"

"I purchased the 2013 Altima SV back in April after trading in my 2012 Altima..due to very uncomfortable seats that were hard as a rock, so I figured if I was going to have the car for a long time, I may as well have a car that is comfortable to sit in! and it is sooo much better..Only complaint I have is that I wish the drivers seat was able to move up higher, seems like sometimes I'm sitting a little too low, even at the highest setting. Overall, we've been very happy with this car. I'm consistently getting 30-31 mpg driving to work every day, and I'm very happy with that, especially when I see the tiny cars and their mpg is about the same as mine and I have a decent size car that I feel safer in. Very comfortable, fun to drive, great stereo, just a good value overall. This is my 2nd Nissan, the first being a 2001 Maxima that has 140,000 miles and still going strong and I've handed down to my Son. I will no doubt purchase another Nissan down the line when the time comes."

I LOVE my Altima!!

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pros: "Ride quality, MPG, Comfort, Sporty look and feel"

Cons: "I didn't get the higher trim level w BOSE/ NAVI"

"I absolutely LOVE my new Altima!! I drive a ton, and I bought my Altima just over a year ago. It has been super reliable!! I have had to do only minor required maintenance to it (oil changes, tire rotations, air filter) and I have never had a single issue with it. I recently moved from MA to ID and drove my car out here and had to sit in it for 4 days straight/ 12-14hrs a day; this really proved to me just how comfortable that Nissan's "Zero Gravity" seats really are. Plus, we had a pretty terrible winter last year in MA and my Altima was absolutely fantastic in the snow!! I was never in any sketchy situations in it and was never late to work regardless of how much it was snowing. Thank you Nissan for putting out another incredible car!! And don't even get me started on the gas mileage... half of my car payment is just what I save on gas vs the SUV that I was driving before I got my Altima. Kudos Nissan!!"

Not disapointed

By on Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Pros: "Aesthetics, mpg, comfort"

Cons: "Noise"

"I really liked my 2012, unfortunately so did a deer, so I ended up getting a 2014 recently. I did get it used and it handles similarly to the previous generation. I did not expect Luxury when I getting a Nissan, so while it is very aesthetically pleasing, and I like the overall attempt at a luxury look, I knew what I was getting into. There is a lot of road noise and if you push it too much it hinders your gas mileage and it can get loud. It is far more comfortable than the previous generation though, and better overall mpg. Really, it's a good price, with good looks, good gas mileage, and a good driving experience. (Plus I like the stock stereo system) If I have any complaints it's that the luggage hooks in the trunk keep getting caught on my stuff."

Love This Car

By on Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pros: "Attractive, High Quality Materials, Fun to Drive."

Cons: "NONE"

"This is my 5th nissan,(3rd Altima) and by far the best. I have the 3.5 SL. Extremely luxurious, never sat in such a comfortable car seat. Drives like a dream, fast. Love the CVT. Beautiful Car!"