2014 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,156 - $21,126.

10/8.5

7.9

Based on 243 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Best "Car" I've ever owned!

By on Friday, December 12, 2014

Pros: "Way more car for the money!"

Cons: "Haven't found one yet!"

"I've owned SUV's and Trucks for years, when we went looking for a car we tested the Toyota, Honda & Kia and decided on the Nissan. Greatest car EVER! The ride is great, the mileage is over 31 mpg, the seats are comfortable and I was shocked how great the 4 cylinder engine performs! It's so nice to drive after driving my truck, I feel like I'm in a $50k luxury car! Thanks Nissan!"

Disapointed.

By on Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Cons: "noise"

"Unfortunately the four cylinder is nosier than my son's diesel Jetta ! The road noise in the interior is awful !"

not so great as it's reviewed!

By on Thursday, January 03, 2013

Pros: "nice design and well put together"

Cons: "chubby ride average fuel Economy!"

"Mine is an SL with Nav,package have it for one mount and drove 1100 miles.it's one of the best and most revamped 4 cylinder car that i have had.maybe because it's a 2013 it's very well designed the ride is kind of sporty(bumpy and noisy) the CVT is working fine the interior is well put together ,Bose sound system and Navigation are working good. the fuel consumption is not even close as is claimed by Nissan so far best combine 26.7 Mpg!!!based on 35-40 in city and 60-70 on HWY Dealerships are kind of plain looking no fun while you are waiting for service there is not even a free WI-FI service which you've get it anywhere in this days!!a Coffee machine and few bottle of water and some chair nothing exiting!?and you think you are driving a brand new top of the line $ 30.000.00 car. My Brand new car was delivered with one key they have lost the second set and had to Waite 2 weeks to get the new key!I purchased the car with some optional package like Splash grads and trunk cargo net but they wear not installed on this car from the Factory so they did ordered these parts for me and i am still waiting to get them !?at dealer they are saying the parts are on back order and must wait longer!!I am just about to make the first payment... I am missing my Lexus which I've trad it for this one to get better fuel economy and kind of smaller payments!!! hope it was not a mistake!?"

Hate this car!!!!!

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

"Never know if the navigation/radio are going to work. Screen shuts off; restarts; speakers won't work; SD card malfunctions; no one can fix it and I have had to drive hours with no radio or navigation. Did I mention NO ONE can fix this and it has been a problem since the 2013 model!"

What a mistake

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pros: "Looks pretty & good gas mileage"

Cons: "Not reliable"

"I am in the middle of a 3 year lease and am looking to offload this car early - even if it costs me. Within the first three months the battery died. When we tried to jump it - sparks flew. It was almost impossible to push it out of the garage to the street to get towed (it was head first in the garage). The dealer balked at paying the tow fee. There have been several times when the car has been slow to start but finally "catches". There is a reoccurring rattle in the ceiling and, the warning displays frequently do not display correctly. I leased this car because I thought it was a sensible choice. I have lost all confidence in it and am constantly afraid of getting stranded. I can not recommend it at all and really miss my Toyota :-("