2013 Nissan Altima

7.8

Based on 267 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

i'm in love

By on Monday, October 22, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, Fun drive, Wife approved"

Cons: "CVT make a little noise - i dont care!"

"This is my first Altima. after years of loyalty to my Accord my father in law convinced me to switch, boy i never thought i would say this...i love him but more than anything i love my new drive. thinking back, this all time i was driving reliable car but not fun and not as smooth of a ride. With my new Altima i feel as if i can have my cake and eat it too!!! shocks are amazing (even my wife said so:), the car is fast as a rocket - 4 cil 2.5 SV and i cant say enough about the seats. i want those seats in my house infront of my TV!! i kid you not, this car is the best car i have ever owned, hands down."

Excellent Auto

By on Tuesday, July 02, 2013

"We have owned this 2013 altima since last oct. It has been a real joy to drive in every way. We just returned form a road trip to ft. worth, drove a total of 1600 miles. Our avg. mpg for the entire trip 41 when we pulled into our driveway. When we left texas for home our avg. was 40.3 so it took about 700 miles of driving to achieve an increase to 41 Drove on cruise most of the time, in the past I have gotten in the 39 mpg range The ride is very comfortable."

2013 NISSAN ALTIMA SL 126 MILES

By on Saturday, June 08, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride, great MPG, comfort"

Cons: "at 126 miles non yet"

"This car offers the smoothes ride out of any sedan out rite now. Extremely comfortable leather seats with great adjustments to the drivers side. Bose system sounds great with the integrated XM radio free for 3 months. The SL is a luxury car with great value ($25800 negotiated)"

Excellent Car

By on Thursday, April 14, 2016

Pros: "mpg, fun to drive, power"

Cons: "get tired in the seats after awhile"

"This car has the best combo of speed and mpg. I continually get over 40 mpg. It's better than the Prius in that if you need the speed, it's there. It will take off like a rocket if you want it to. Back up camera is a must. The Nissan App works like a charm with Pandora. Nice feature to have to listen to a variety of music for free. Smooth driving. No issues at all, and have 31K miles. Only wish I had got the convenience and tech packages."

Nice Ride

By on Thursday, April 07, 2016

Pros: "Quiet ride,cold a/c, tech displays."

Cons: "Don't really have any."

"Just turned 40000 miles car has been a great car I really have no complaints still have original tires and brakes and many more miles to go before they need replacing. Drives very smooth and is very quiet on the road. Car is very comfortable to drive."