2013 Nissan Altima

7.8

Based on 269 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Excellent Car

By on Monday, December 17, 2012

Pros: "Nice looking, comfortable and fuel efficient."

Cons: "Slight vibration issue at idle."

"It looked good from the outside, but I tested this car with the expectation it would be lacking in terms of comfort and performance. Nope, I was pleasantly surprised. I've driven the car 1,000 miles so far and the seats are as comfortable as they claim, the ride is smooth unless you hit the worst kind of bumps, the car looks great and feels really solid. The 4cl engine is surprisingly peppy and provides enough power to not make you feel you are compromising for the sake of fuel efficiency, and boy, does it deliver fuel efficiency! My one (slight) negatives is the vibration when you idle is distracting (the hood is visibly vibrating, I keep thinking the hood is going to spontaneously open). All in all a fantastic car, I would definitely recommend."

Victory!

By on Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pros: "Options"

Cons: "more conservative looks than others"

"one thing i got to say: WOW The speed of this car: WOW The seats: WOW The blind spot: WOW The back camera blow dry yes blow dr: WOW The Shocks: WOW and it is Nissan! WOW"

Yes! big time score:-) :-) :-)

By on Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pros: "value, mpg, cool drive, and....the seats:-)"

Cons: "I need to share with my 17 years old son."

"I hate buying cars. Everytime after I buy a car, I see another car and wonder...Is that car better deal than my car?? Not this time, I feel that I made the best deal for my $$. I'm happy to see that other folks feel the same. Great deal Nissan, thank you so much for the fun drive."

Pour Some Lemon On Me!

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "Power, Fuel Economy, Bluetooth"

Cons: "Unreliable, Cheap interior"

"I am expecting a new child so I had to upgrade my vehicle from the 2012 Nissan Juke to a larger car. After much debate I chose the Altima. I liked the styling and the features for the price. I wish I knew that I was going to have problem, after problem, after problem. I started having transmission problems about 500 miles into the vehicle. The car sputter/judder/trembles at random times while shifting at low RPMs. I thought this was odd so I drove it another 100 miles hoping the issue would "work" itself out. No dice. Took it into Nissan and they serviced it no problem. "Reprogrammed" the transmission they told me. Ok. I drove it out of there and thought the issue fixed. Nope. It is still stuttering but different. It is not as pronounced and happens more randomly. Took it to Nissan to have it repaired and they couldn't "recreate" the issue. Now I have to take it back in a 3rd time. I am having a sour taste in my mouth. :("

My Favorite car

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"I've had lots of cars, including BMW 5 series, Audi s4, A6, and this one is the nicest one with the lest trouble to own. Handling is as good as I need, and acceleration is super, there at any speed. The interface in the electronics is very good, except for the voice recognition...a bit slow, and repetitive. BUt it's a beautiful and very comfortable, quiet car, with lots of muscle. Oh, and did I say 29mpg average?"