2013 Nissan Altima

7.9

Based on 211 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

By on Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pros: "Nav is great . Seats are great."

Cons: "Wind noise from drivers side window."

"Great car smooth quiet ride. Two problems . 1) Wind noise coming from drivers window. This happens when you go above 65 miles a hour. 2)Windshield wiper fluid nozzles. Sometimes it works sometimes not ."

Love it

By on Sunday, March 17, 2013

"Love the car, and had nothing wrong... everyone wants this car that I have shown it to."

Big Mistake/Investigate other makes of car.

By on Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pros: "Ride, Comfort, Styling, Fuel Economy"

Cons: "Engineering, Quality control, Customer Relations"

"My experience with my new Altima is very disappointing. The car has many nice and exciting features only to be overshadowed by a very serious issue. The car shutters and growls at low RPMS (1250-2000) upon light acceleration. It is especially annoying at 1500rpms. I have had the car in for service and was told Nissan is aware of the problem but has no fix. Nissan's Customer Relations said that after consulting with their engineers that this is a normal condition in this car. That is not at all the truth and not what I wanted to hear. This is a common complaint with many owners. The back up camera is next to useless because the picture is so dark you cannot see anything. Nissan could have done a much better job with this car. I have made a very bad $30,000 purchase. Make sure you don't make the same mistake."

2013 Altima exterior look is HORRIBLE!!!!

By on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I don't own this car

Pros: "Great price range and nice interior, that's it!"

Cons: "Exterior look and CVT transmission horrible!"

"I own the 2009 Altima and I bought it because I loved the look and design. The 2008 - 2009 models have a mix of class and sporty look, which makes it stand toe to toe with the likes of Audi and Lexus. I was shocked and disappointed when I saw the new 2013 model. Not sure what Nissan was thinking here. The vehicle looks like something my grandmother will be interested in buying. First of all the protruding front headlights are ugly looking. The entire shape of the front, and the contours on the side has definitely downgraded the appeal of this vehicle."

Best value for your money...

By on Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pros: "Graet price, Interior quality, Exterior looks."

"I have always preffered Nissan vehicles. No major issues with the Altima. There were two recalls on the vehicle in late 2012 for steering bolts and computer programming. Recalls are always expected with first year vehicles. My brother own a 2012 Camry which drives well but the gas mileage is not as good and do not get me started on the cheap plastic all over in that Camry. Test drove a 2012 Sonata ( cheap plastic and drives like a boat). Overall Nissan makes a keepers and not best resellers. If you want a resale get a Honda or Toyota, but if you are a driver and enjoy driving, Nissan is a way to go."