2013 Nissan Altima

7.8

Based on 166 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Traded My Audi A4 For My Nissan

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

Pros: "Gas milage and has a luxury car ride."

Cons: "I can not think of one."

"I have only driven luxury vehicles for the past several years. I went from a Lincoln to 2 different Lexus then to an Audi. My Audi hit over 110k miles and it was time for a new car. My husband never thought he could get me out of a high end car. BUT after looking around and looking at cost/value I chose the 2014 Altima SL and I am so happy with it. It has the luxury feel, is awesome on gas and with the appearance package it looks and feels just like the high end luxury cars but was more affordable. I am 100% happy with my new Nissan and I highly recommend it! The "my apps" feature so I can use my Pandora is an added bonus. (I think the Facebook app for the car is a bit extreme)"

Best non-hybrid gas mileage and very good riding

By on Monday, May 05, 2014

"Had the car for a year and a half. It's been an all around very good car so far. Just a few squeeze."

Very Enjoyable Car

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "quiet ride, comfortable seats,"

Cons: "none so far"

"I purchased this car a couple months ago, and after driving it 2000 miles or so, I actually like it more than I thought I would. I decided on the 2.5 S with Display Audio. I love the interior, all the audio options, the way it handles, the 4 cyl engine has lots of pick-up, and I'm averaging around 28 mph. Haven't had it on a trip yet. I was a little concerned after reading some of the earlier consumer reviews. but after a couple months, I've had no problems or complaints."

Early but Love it!

By on Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pros: "Value, MPG, Interior, Coolness factor"

Cons: "Haven't found any yet"

"I bought a 2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 S on the 12th of May. I went in to drive a KIA Optima and Forte but I had a hard time getting comfortable in the KIAs as I am 6'4". No issue with room in the Altima and I even have to have the seat up a bit from max so I can reach the pedals and steering wheel. This car drives so well, it feels like a much more expensive car. I have had a 1999 Oldsmobile Aurora and it was a great driving experience, this Nissan is better. Gas mileage has been 35 combined since I got it and I get 580 miles to a tank, a far cry from the 230 I was getting per tank in my Saturn Vue AWD. Seats feel great, love the bluetooth connectivity and tons of leg and head room in the back for my teenagers. The CVT is a different feel and has taken some getting used to as you don't feel the car shift. I will get used to the MPG I am getting by having it and it has plenty of get up and go. You will find folks who will complain about anything, my suggestion would be to drive it for yourself and if you don't like it, look at something else. Nissan's have always been one of the most reliable on the planet and I don't see that changing anytime soon."

So glad to sell this car. LOST $$

By on Saturday, April 19, 2014

Reason: The Drivers SEAT Was Severely uncomfortable!

Pros: "great outside style"

Cons: "Front seat and steering"

"So glad to sell this car. Most uncomfortable front drivers seat. The car, other than the front seat base not moving up or down where the angle could change, as the old Altima did and the horrible steering, the car would have been a keeper. The steering was ultra sensitive causing driving a windy road to need the entire lane as trying to resenter the car after wind gust the car with a little movemnet of the steering move rapidly to the compensating side almost creating like a drunk would drive. (don't drink) It is sad that Nissan feels this seat is an an advantage and does a commercial on it. Is horrible. As well the steering is a nightmare."