2013 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,514 - $23,572.

10/8.6

7.8

Based on 177 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

My favorite car

By on Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Pros: "Read my reivew"

"I own a 2013 Altima S (2.5). Black/Blue color. I had to give my son my 2002 Acura TL to get back and forth to school and work. I loved that car. Needless to say, I had to look for a new car that was good on gas A MUST. I got the S since I'm not into HiTech screen displays, multimedia etc...in the car as I don’t spend too much time in it. I wanted a good car that drove nice and good on gas. The styling inside is very sleek. I like the chrome detail which some people may not care for. Seats feel deep which I like but you can raise the chair up. The car would be ideal for very tall people, which I am not. I feel very safe in it and it does not have a "tin" feeling. Solid car tht can play with the best of them. The car has guts. She's got moxy. Drives very nice for mid-size sedan with great handling. luxurious feel while feeling sporty. Best bang for your buck staying in a reasonable budget for luxury. If you have soda pop money and can't afford a Lexus, this will suffice. I've read people complain about the CVT, but once it cruises is very quiet. Don't even notice. The car is very easy over bumps. This does not have your typical gears; D, D1, D2, D3. It has D and Ds since the transmission does not change gears. Some people may not like in bad weather (snow/ice) for lack of control over the gears for them that want such. For comfort, I gave a 7. The seats are very nice and comfy with the zero gravity and lots of room. The only thing that bothered me was the headrest, for me the driver. It tilts forward, and makes my head need to lean forward at the neck. I try to correct by leaning the seat back to adjust. Other than that, very comfy. I hear people make remarks over the camera (backup) in the other models. These are Drive Assists to help and aide, not to watch movies. These are to aide driving, not do it for you. Me, I trust my own eyes. I’ve been driving since I was 17 and am now 43. I don’t need blind spot, lane departure or cameras, I’ve been hit by idiots though which these features do ZERO in that respect. Some people like these tid bits and I do respect the technology that it is there for people that like this. The car is very good on gas. I drive 33miles in total to work."

Fantastic Car

By on Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Pros: "Leg Room and Fuel Economy"

Cons: "Nothing"

"We have a 2015 Altima and it so much fun to drive. The car is very comfortable and it is great on long trips. The fuel mileage is much better then the Toyota Corolla we had and the Altima is so much bigger! I would highly recommend this car."

We Love It!!!

By on Friday, August 29, 2014

Pros: "Fuel Mileage anf Appearence"

"My husband and I bought this car because of its comfort and appearance. The 2015 Nissan Altima SV is a great car with a very powerful 4 cylinder engine. The sound system is great and we have the tech package. We chose the Saharan Stone color which looks so classy. The fuel mileage has been incredible so far averaging over 32 MPG around town. The Michelin tires are so quiet and the overall handling is great! This is a great car for the price!"

Outstanding Car!!!

By on Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pros: "Comfort and Performanace"

Cons: "NONE"

"This review is for a 2015 Nissan Altima SV, 2.5 Liter, Automatic CVT – I have owned many Nissans throughout the years and this car is one of the best yet. It is very comfortable and easy to drive. The zero gravity seats are everything they claim to be. The electronic assist steering is very responsive. The CVT with the D-Step has the overdrive which delivers awesome fuel mileage. Who needs a Hybrid when you own an Altima? The SV package is so nicely put together. I choose the Tech package which added so much more to the deal. The price was right and we are very happy with this vehicle!"

Love the New 2015 Altima

By on Saturday, August 23, 2014

"This is my second Altima. Traded in my 2005 2.5S and got a 2015 2.5SV last week. Tested a 2014 Honda Accord as well (never quite liked Camry). The Accord has a noticeably roomier interior, but the Altima beats it hands down in terms of ride, overall cabin noise and seat comfortableness. This is my daily-commute car. One-way drive to/from work is about 25 miles, almost all highway. So I am expecting a considerable savings on gas, compared to my old Altima. I went for an SV trim this time mainly for the back-up camera and the remote engine start feature. The latter is almost a must as local weather is hot and humid for about 5 months every year. Though I'd prefer keep the exterior look of my old '05 Altima, the '15 model looks great, too. SV trim has 17' alloy wheels that came with good Michelin tires. The one I got also added illuminated kick plates and they look really nice. The only complaint I can think of is the infotainment screen, which is only 5 inches. While functioning well, it can certainly use some more size. Would be even nicer if Nissan has made it a touch-screen. Overall an excellent commute car for everyday drive, in my mind. Well worth the money. Will recommend to anyone who's looking to buy a new car in this class."