2013 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,799 - $23,810.

10/8.6

7.8

Based on 169 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

2013 Altima S bought January 27 2013 14,078 miles

By on Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pros: "Its fine to drive across the country/"

Cons: "It's miserable driving it in town."

"My Altima is a nice car to drive cross country on an Interstate. It's comfortable and it gets 37 mpg. The cons would be its very hard to see backing up. It has big blind spots on the sides. The front windshield reflects everything on the dash very badly to the point that when the sun is a certain angles I can't read large road signs till I get right to them. I just corrected this with polaroid sunglasses. The car has a very twitchy front end. I have to steer it very very careful or it jerks. The brakes are very sensitive. I can just barely touch them. The car will come to a screaming stop with no effort. The car is a automatic and free rolls very easily. I'm use to a manual and taking my foot off the gas and braking with the engine. My altima has to be slowed down with the bakes almost totally. My brakes are wearing quickly and this bothers me because I'm actually a slow driver for the most part. I never get in a hurry. Today I bought another new car and I tried to trade my altima in on it but i was offered 10,000 dollars less than I paid for it. My altima is 19 months old with 14,078 miles and is in pristine condition. 24,000 new reduced to 14,000 after 19 months. So it has no trade in value at all. The other thing I almost forgot is my blue tooth reception is so bad our friends asked us to stop using it with our cellphones. My wife and I both have Samsung s5's. Neither my wife or I enjoy driving this car around town because we feel so blind driving it. The car feels very wide also. I have a lot of buyer remorse. Sorry I just thought of one more thing. I've drove this car from Kansas city to Gatlinburg, Tennesee and a couple months later I drove from Kansas City to Charlottesville, Virginia. So I had two vacations in it driving in the Appalacian Mountains. One thing the engine and cvt transmission due that I cant get use to is that when I'm going up a steep grade the engine rpm's pulsate very high then drop and do this over and over on a long climb. It's a very crazy sound and its strange watching the rpm's build and drop over and over again. Steep grades work the engine and transmission very hard."

good value for the money

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

"i like this car very much,except for the ride over bumpy roads even with the tires 1 lb less than recommended.very peppy and responsive,even without the paddle shifters."

A great car!

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

"I love the car but I must sell, can't afford the payments. It is almost brand new, gets great gas milage. Very comfortable ride and has a lot of room for passengers. The trunk is very large, great for golf clubs and grocery shopping. I love that it has bluetooth, connections for my iPod, and has a lot of driver's storage space. This car doesn't have navigation because I don't feel i really need that feature, I have it on my phone. I'm sorry I have to sell it, but it will be a very reliable car for anyone."

worst ever car i ever owned

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "NONE"

Cons: "MANY"

"this car advertised,at 38 MPG, i get only 28 MPG. THE CAR LEAKS AIR,it is very noisy,and not fun to drive. _DON'T BUY THIS CAR."

My car is awesome - great design, comfort, & sound

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Pros: "Great mileage."

"My bose speakers are awesome; it makes my driving enjoyable."

See if you qualify for