2013 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,488 - $20,412.

10/8.6

7.8

Based on 180 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

My wife's dream car. She absolutely loves it.

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

"This is a dream car for my wife, and she loves it. It rides very well. I am use to the "jerk" of other transmissions, so this one is taking some getting use to. The look of it is awesome, inside and out. Moves up and down the highway really well, and is efficient enough to drive around town. Mainly my wife loves it, so you know what my life is like since I bought her the 2014 2.5SL"

Unbelievable bang for the buck.

By on Monday, September 22, 2014

"This car is LOADED. I have the 3.5 SL. I leased it with everything. Black with beige leather. I am so glad I did. I've had some minor hiccups here and there, but nothing to write home about. The Bose speakers pump so be prepared for that rattling in the front, center speaker. I have had quite a few vehicles in my life. (2 Maxima's, Audi Q5, Jeep Liberty, Honda Pilot...) I always try and get them loaded because they retain there value more and it is harder to regret your purchase when you are driving down the road and see another one ;o) and Nissan has really included a lot compared to other fully loaded vehicles. It handles great, has nice punch. Fuel isn't exactly what is advertised, but I didn't expect it to be with 270 horses, especially when you switch to manual and use the paddles. A different salesmen approached me after I signed for it and said I took his car. He was driving a 2012 Maxima at the time so I asked him why he wanted it over the Maxima? He said he can't believe how loaded the new generation is. I agreed and asked him what's the difference between it and the Maxima at this point? Now granted, the Max does have more horsepower and a few more options, but not many, so I thought his answer described the Altima perfectly. He said the difference between the Altima and Maxima now is "about 10k." It really is a great car compared to others in its class as well, when you get all Nissan is offering for it. I plan on buying mine out at the end of the lease."

better than my 2005

By on Monday, September 22, 2014

Pros: "price is great and mileage is outstanding"

Cons: "none that i have found"

"Amazed at how much improved in styling and performance and the price is not much more than my 2005"

My favorite car

By on Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Pros: "Read my reivew"

"I own a 2013 Altima S (2.5). Black/Blue color. I had to give my son my 2002 Acura TL to get back and forth to school and work. I loved that car. Needless to say, I had to look for a new car that was good on gas A MUST. I got the S since I'm not into HiTech screen displays, multimedia etc...in the car as I don’t spend too much time in it. I wanted a good car that drove nice and good on gas. The styling inside is very sleek. I like the chrome detail which some people may not care for. Seats feel deep which I like but you can raise the chair up. The car would be ideal for very tall people, which I am not. I feel very safe in it and it does not have a "tin" feeling. Solid car tht can play with the best of them. The car has guts. She's got moxy. Drives very nice for mid-size sedan with great handling. luxurious feel while feeling sporty. Best bang for your buck staying in a reasonable budget for luxury. If you have soda pop money and can't afford a Lexus, this will suffice. I've read people complain about the CVT, but once it cruises is very quiet. Don't even notice. The car is very easy over bumps. This does not have your typical gears; D, D1, D2, D3. It has D and Ds since the transmission does not change gears. Some people may not like in bad weather (snow/ice) for lack of control over the gears for them that want such. For comfort, I gave a 7. The seats are very nice and comfy with the zero gravity and lots of room. The only thing that bothered me was the headrest, for me the driver. It tilts forward, and makes my head need to lean forward at the neck. I try to correct by leaning the seat back to adjust. Other than that, very comfy. I hear people make remarks over the camera (backup) in the other models. These are Drive Assists to help and aide, not to watch movies. These are to aide driving, not do it for you. Me, I trust my own eyes. I’ve been driving since I was 17 and am now 43. I don’t need blind spot, lane departure or cameras, I’ve been hit by idiots though which these features do ZERO in that respect. Some people like these tid bits and I do respect the technology that it is there for people that like this. The car is very good on gas. I drive 33miles in total to work."

Fantastic Car

By on Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Pros: "Leg Room and Fuel Economy"

Cons: "Nothing"

"We have a 2015 Altima and it so much fun to drive. The car is very comfortable and it is great on long trips. The fuel mileage is much better then the Toyota Corolla we had and the Altima is so much bigger! I would highly recommend this car."