2013 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,963 - $20,752.

10/8.6

7.8

Based on 149 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Good midsize automobile for the money

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "style, performance, fast, quiet, affordable"

"needed a car real bad as thought couldn't afford an newer car my last vehicle drove was 1992 Chrysler 5th Avenue finally retired. I am in my mid 50s so have owned quite few vehicles over the decades bought me an 2014 Altima 2.5sv pretty much love this car on everything. Its comfortable, love the new looks of it handles very great includes heated leather seats, blue tooth, steering controls, Bose stereo system. This car rides excellent it seems much safer on highways with best features ever from lane departure warning and blind spot. Interior is very quiet being a midsize car worth every penny on a perfect price I paid buying this car exterior color is beautiful in cayenne red metallic which makes have an more sportier style to car. 4 Cylinder engine has lots of performance faster, smooth ride, excellent acceleration from the continuously variable transmission its effortless in making car have a best ride on highways. I drove a 21 year old vehicle that was so reliable but retired at nearly 289,000 miles so thought with my budget wouldn't be able to afford a car but when looking my shining red Altima 2.5sv at the showroom lot it wasn't bad driving off in my first brand new car in years because its the best affordable automobile ever bought."

Wow! I am Really Impressed!

By on Sunday, March 23, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Performance & Fuel Mileage"

Cons: "NONE"

"This car was given to me as a loaner. Before I drove this car I was considering a Honda Accord. This vehicle is an Altima SV with a 4-cylinder engine. It has the CVT with the D-Step which acts as an overdrive. It performs very well and the cloth '0' gravity seats are the most comfortable seats I ever sat in lately. The fuel mileage is incredible. I am averaging 28.6 to 30.5 around town. On the highway it jumps right up to 33 MPG. I am sure that on a long trip it will out perform many in its class. The vehicle is very quiet and responsive. I would strongly recommend this vehicle to anyone."

Great car on the freeways and roads

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, controls, ride, CVT"

Cons: "interior screatches fast"

"As a first time Nissan owner I am proud to be driving the Altima which its best in lots of standard features. Gas mileage is 38 miles per gallon just like window sticker said, navigation is more updated while mostly doing city driving even few more weeks going to Florida on a trip doing spring break, Nissan connect system is a plus on apps and audio is simply best includes Nine speaker Bose sound system, rearview surrounding camera, Zero inspire gravity seats in comfort includes heated front seats, LED lights, vehicle information display, push button start, intelligent key with buttons on front outside doors tapping with key fob in pocket, Bluetooth, blind spot warning, sunroof, fog lights, low tire pressure indicator and more. Love how it drives being smooth with an effortlessly CVT transmission giving more power, excellent ratios and overall outstanding fuel economy. Interior was built so well in all options giving more luxury to car being top of the line. Very fun driving on a nice quiet ride gives every time be commuting I am so happy bought a Altima after hearing great things about Nissan decided look at this car as a great midsize vehicle in a perfect resale value and half decent gas mileage to the tank. I traded a big truck for a car but looked at Altima because love the new looks of this vehicle even outstanding in everything available on this beauty also gas mileage seems better too."

Guyz be careful with this car!!!

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Looks Solid"

Cons: "Looks Solid but it feel like waste after the usage"

"I have bought new altima sedan and after 2000 miles it started making wierd noises and the center console lost its stability. Went to Nissan and they took more than week to find out the issue and replacing the entire TRANSMISSION and they tighten the Central console. Guys go for Toyota or Honda, I started my new year of 2014 with a big mistake."

Very nice car

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "dependability and good on Gas"

"Great gas mileage, nice riding car, easy controls, easy to read and see, love the look of the parking lights on the lower valance and how they show up at night,also like the option for two drive slection's, reg (D )and (Ds) to boost your power on take offs. a very good price for a car that is much cheaper than luxury cars out there in the same class."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25