2013 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,601 - $20,490.

10/8.6

7.7

Based on 171 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

LUV OUR ALTIMA

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "GPS, ride, controls, zero gravity seats, value"

Cons: "mpg numbers mixed up"

"We purchased a Nissan Altima 2.5 SL couldn't be anymore happier with our brand new car...Bought vehicle because of insurance cost, low maintenance, incentives and value which everything is worth the price of it. I'm a truck driver my commute is spending an (50 hour drive) in a hard seat but what love about our Nissan is interior front seats built in ''Inspire zero gravity'' they have lots of support includes heated front seats, GPS, Nissan connect system, intelligent key remote starter button, Bluetooth, blind spot/moving object detection, Nissan Drive Advanced Assist Display and much more. Our car has some of the best handling ever the ride gives us is very powerfully smooth on a quiet interior. Gas mileage isn't bad but don't get the right mpg as window sticker said before buying car we're combining (34 mpg on main highways only) and doing interstate driving across the border of our state we're averaging about (23-27 mpg) coasting on interstates not a bad breaker at all for this car. LUV the features includes a sunroof, leather seats, controls, 4'' color display, remote start. It have lots of room from front/rear of vehicle have a smooth highway ride since my wife and I love to drive but this Nissan Altima is making it more convenient for us to be sitting 4 to 8 hours of driving without feeling tired we take trips get kind of sluggish after two hour drives but to our Altima we don't feel not zero percent tired in comfort in ''Zero gravity seating position'' both front and passenger give us that excellent support feeling. I have a 18 wheeler at the company every time wish can take the passenger seat out my car and install it in my ''BIG RIG'' because never drove a vehicle being so comfortable in a great ride have out this car as Altima driving cross country be really uncomfortable on a much longer drive. I highly recommend the car last vehicle owned was a Nissan that went (200,000) without replacing a timing belt and no issues on that car but was a long time ago owning Nissan vehicles we decided to go back with the brand again glad we did loving everything about this car it will last many more years. The best midsize automobile ever built to last on the highways like Nissan Altima best in value, price, comfort, insurance cost and ride gives."

My dream car!

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage and very fun to drive!!!"

Cons: "Really nothing."

"I wanted this car for 2 years and it's finally mine! I love everything about it inside and out! It's the perfect car for me like it was custom made!"

This car great in value, cost, incentives, price

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "Value, controls, ride, audio, blind spot warning"

Cons: "rear backup camera too small"

"the car was last bought March 27th I have been having so much fun driving my Altima. Its a gorgeous car after owning compact cars for many years decided upgrade to a midsize this time. Altima was equipped with an 2.5 liter 4 cylinder engine, cloth heated seats, Bluetooth, Nissan connect system, remote smart key, fog lights, blind spot warning, moon roof, turn signal indicators on dual outside mirrors. I drive (8,500 miles) commuting to work everyday non stop a good bit drive so there is plenty of comfort having in seats and available Nissan GPS system best in voice recognition but rear backup camera needs to be bit upgraded as too small for the larger nav/audio touch screen. The Bose sound system works incredibly crystal clear on a nine speaker with USB port/iPod interface love added my music to the system as everything I have is at Nissan Drive (D) Advanced Assist Display fully equipped with navigation, radio, hands free device, fuel gauges being low on fuel when need filling up and low tire pressure monitoring. Vehicle has some remarkably good handling to car it drives very powerful being quietest car ever driven on the highways going 70 mph I love my Altima its been two weeks since bought it and a good car for the money being best in all available features."

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pros: "Engine, handling, information display, comfortable"

"I bought my Altima in July 2013 now have 8,000 miles on it. Test drove both engines 6 and 4 but preferred the 4 over because get better gas mileage and rides more like a car in horsepower. This car is best in being comfortable its great in quality. Handles smooth with impressive ride love controls pretty amazed on nice touches. Heated seats, audio system, blue tooth, rear/moving object detection camera all works absolutely great on car. Interior is very quiet what I like about this car is how have the vehicle information display setup right at speedometer on everything from maintenance warnings and fuel economy so much featured best without looking down at electronics as radio, blue tooth when having text sent off my phone at the hands free phone system. Overall luv my car after having for 8 months now the best new car purchase ever made one of my favorite vehicles in purchased for 32 years doing my new car buying experiences."

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pros: "Engine, handling, information display, comfortable"

Like the car

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "Nasa ''zero gravity seats'', controls, ride, quiet"

Cons: "nav issue,"

"I was afraid buying this car after heard bad reviews about this model. Well drove a Camry it lasted until 115/Km things fell apart: Stripped bolts replaced several times, oil sludge on 2nd engine replacement and stalled tremendously the parts were expensive took a loss and bought another car. This is the first time buying a Nissan vehicle do like vehicle. Bought with better features on everything being fully loaded on car. Got a SXM radio, navigation system, heated Zero gravity seats, moving object detection, lane departure, blind spot warning, rear camera, remote starter intelligent key, Bose sound system, steering controls, USB/Nissan apps capability. Has more technology now so got car with a 2.5 SL Tech package got a excellent deal when dealer shopped had a end of month sale they were nice enough to take my clunker trade-in and putting me into a more reliable vehicle. I have had my Altima for 2 weeks its a great car so far on having all bells and whistles. What would be in Cons: For car is navigation programmed a street I drove on my destination it seemed not to reroute me on the location like should went on a street almost on outskirts of city my mainly concern right there nothing isn't anything wrong with it works well just recalculated me on another area don't go on for some reason. Overall I love the car being comfort in luxury something would have in Lexus or BMW but its a Nissan automobile and have all the features worth a grand for this car. Hope it won't give me issues seems to be doing great at this time. CVT transmission delivers great horsepower includes a small 4 cylinder engine available its really impressive in performance while putting my right foot down on acceleration the throttle is very smooth in responsive handling have from the car."

MY FIRST NEW NISSAN PURCHASE

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "Blind spot warning, SXM radio, seats, controls"

Cons: "mpg isn't recommended like supposed"

"After coming from a 1995 Toyota Corolla that finally retired bought brand new car off showroom lot. My Corolla was the best reliable auto ever so had to scrap it (SAD). When car shopping looked at some midsize cars could afford. I purchased a Nissan Altima SV its a great quality car has lots of great features includes much more upgrades. The Altima handles excellent have the (zero gravity seats) they are built in plenty comfort as NASA. Equipped with SXM radio, Bluetooth, navigation, heated seats, blind spot warning, remote start button, Nissan connect system, Vehicle information (D) Display. 4 Cylinder engine under 182hp is very powerful and quiet with smooth start up. The car ride is pretty solid while giving me a great drive have bigger interior space. CVT does best job in making vehicle have effortlessly acceleration but engine is somewhat lousy under heavier take offs not a major problem for me compared to what I used to drive after purchasing more high tech vehicle. Overall love the car was best decision purchasing this vehicle on everything worth $30,000 something actually could afford. Like the options, the value and comfortable support get from (0) zero gravity seats built by NASA are really comfort in lots of support."

What a mistake

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pros: "Looks pretty & good gas mileage"

Cons: "Not reliable"

"I am in the middle of a 3 year lease and am looking to offload this car early - even if it costs me. Within the first three months the battery died. When we tried to jump it - sparks flew. It was almost impossible to push it out of the garage to the street to get towed (it was head first in the garage). The dealer balked at paying the tow fee. There have been several times when the car has been slow to start but finally "catches". There is a reoccurring rattle in the ceiling and, the warning displays frequently do not display correctly. I leased this car because I thought it was a sensible choice. I have lost all confidence in it and am constantly afraid of getting stranded. I can not recommend it at all and really miss my Toyota :-("

IF I ONLY KNEW

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

"2013 altima 2.5SL with Nav. After 5k miles the CVT transmision started to vibrate while driving around town. Now at 9k its getting worse. I went through Nissans customer care program and after four atempts to fix the vibration problem I was told this is normal nothing more they do. Also The rear view monitor is not clear. Nissan changed the camera which did not help. Other than that the rest of the car is very good . Nice hwy ride. I would not recommend buying a new Altima."

I would buy this exact car again.

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive and looks great."

Cons: "Camera could use an update"

"I love the car. It is fully loaded, fun to drive, and looks really sharp. I knew it was a CVT and have no problem with the smoothness of the start-off. The leather seats are more comfortable than those of much more expensive cars, and the controls on the dash are easy to use and the navigation system works good and looks good. I think the camera is not as great as the Accord's - but it certainly does what it's supposed to."