2013 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,595 - $20,488.

10/8.6

7.8

Based on 174 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

How do I love my new Altima? Let Me Count the Ways

By on Saturday, January 05, 2013

Pros: "Athletic, highly fuel-efficient, technology-rich"

"1. I love the 36-38 mpg I get on the highway, depending on load. 2. I love the handling and ride--responsive but smooth. 3. I love the technology package (I have the SL model), that allows me to talk on the phone hands free, play Pandora through my phone, navigate with ease, even connect a portable hard drive and listen to thousands of books and songs. 4. I love the rear camera and the moving object warning and lane departure warning it provides. 5. I love the NASA-inspired front bucket seats--most comfortable ride possible. 6. Despite complaints by others about the CVT, and even after acknowledging the "rubber-band" effect when accelerating at low speeds, I love its responsiveness, and of course the way it keeps gas consumption low. 7. I love the "athletic" feel of this car on the road, around corners, up and down mountain passes. Two recent long "break-in" trips--one from Atlanta to Detroit and back, one from Atlanta to Tampa and back--made driving feel like a joy again. And did I mention the 38 mpg on the highway?"

great vehicle

By on Saturday, January 05, 2013

Pros: "milage fit/finish handling"

Cons: "back up camera"

"overall i love this car. seat heaters are wired improperly and back up camera is virtually worthless but i am confident that nissan will address these issues. milage is as good as advertised. the four cylinder motor is smooth and surpisingly strong. fit and finish is excellent as is handling. if nissan's service turns out to be as good as the car i would change my rating to a 10."

not so great as it's reviewed!

By on Thursday, January 03, 2013

Pros: "nice design and well put together"

Cons: "chubby ride average fuel Economy!"

"Mine is an SL with Nav,package have it for one mount and drove 1100 miles.it's one of the best and most revamped 4 cylinder car that i have had.maybe because it's a 2013 it's very well designed the ride is kind of sporty(bumpy and noisy) the CVT is working fine the interior is well put together ,Bose sound system and Navigation are working good. the fuel consumption is not even close as is claimed by Nissan so far best combine 26.7 Mpg!!!based on 35-40 in city and 60-70 on HWY Dealerships are kind of plain looking no fun while you are waiting for service there is not even a free WI-FI service which you've get it anywhere in this days!!a Coffee machine and few bottle of water and some chair nothing exiting!?and you think you are driving a brand new top of the line $ 30.000.00 car. My Brand new car was delivered with one key they have lost the second set and had to Waite 2 weeks to get the new key!I purchased the car with some optional package like Splash grads and trunk cargo net but they wear not installed on this car from the Factory so they did ordered these parts for me and i am still waiting to get them !?at dealer they are saying the parts are on back order and must wait longer!!I am just about to make the first payment... I am missing my Lexus which I've trad it for this one to get better fuel economy and kind of smaller payments!!! hope it was not a mistake!?"

Great Vehicle!

By on Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Pros: "Handles nicely, smooth ride"

Cons: "Fuel sensor malfunction"

"I have owned this vehicle for around 3 months now. I traded a 2012 altima for the purchase of this vehicle. I have had one minor issue with a fuel sensor however overall this is a great vehicle. I have read reviews and spoken with owners who have not had such a good experience with their vehicles but I must say that I have not experienced any problems with the drivetrain or other features the vehicle has to offer. It has a smoother ride and handles much better than the 2012 that I previously owned. I am happy with my choice and I would recommend this vehicle to a friend. I love the interior and it has a great deal of room with a spacious trunk which is multi-funtional."

3.5LSL

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pros: "nice looking car,all show no go."

Cons: "poor CVT design, wind noise"

"this car has got to have the worst drivetrain design. the CVT has been replaced, heated seats improperly wired , loud wind noise. the CVT was relaced at 500 miles due to a shudder now with 1000 miles on it it is shuddering again. nissan has no clue how to fix seems to be a software issue. look around at all reviews and complaints on the new CVT before buying. i would spend my hard earned money elsewhere."