2013 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,515 - $20,431.

10/8.6

7.8

Based on 177 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 16 17 18 | Next

i'm in love

By on Monday, October 22, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, Fun drive, Wife approved"

Cons: "CVT make a little noise - i dont care!"

"This is my first Altima. after years of loyalty to my Accord my father in law convinced me to switch, boy i never thought i would say this...i love him but more than anything i love my new drive. thinking back, this all time i was driving reliable car but not fun and not as smooth of a ride. With my new Altima i feel as if i can have my cake and eat it too!!! shocks are amazing (even my wife said so:), the car is fast as a rocket - 4 cil 2.5 SV and i cant say enough about the seats. i want those seats in my house infront of my TV!! i kid you not, this car is the best car i have ever owned, hands down."

Forget my wife's Lexus!!

By on Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pros: "Fast, Suspension, Tech, Handling, very comfortable"

"my wife has the 350 Lexus sedan 2011, this car is so much better of a drive! better than the Infiniti i traded for this car. the CVT is smooth and the suspension is far superior than anything i have driven before. amazing tech and crazy speed. i work and drive long mil, those zero gravity seats are out of this world. Love IT!!!!"

Lovethe car

By on Friday, October 19, 2012

Admiring the car in my driveway

"This is my first Japanese car. I have been a GM fan all my life (20 vehicles). And i must admit i am really enjoying the car all around..The looks, the feel the comfort and most of all the fuel efficiency."

Admiring the car in my driveway

Great on gas mileage.

By on Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Pros: "Fuel economy, styling, steering, and dependable."

"I've owned numerous Nissan vehicles including a 2007 Altima. the interior of the Altima in my opinion is better than the Maxima. Yes I owned one of those (Fuel economy stunk and had to purchase premium gas. The altima's body style is awesome and the steering is very smooth. Fuel economy is great since I drive an hour each way to work."

By far the best choice in mid size cars!

By on Monday, October 01, 2012

Pros: "MPG, ride, fit and finish . . ."

Cons: "Lots of data in manuals, but not user friendly"

"My wife primarily drives this car. She says it best . . . "Nicest car we have ever owned!" Can't review the reliability since we have had it so short of a time. Build quality is top notch. No cheap plastic feel like the Toyota Camry we did own or the 2012 Camry out now. CVT feels a bit iffy at slower speeds, but after you get above 6-10mph, it is smooth as can be. Nissan has an unusual time frame for "maintenance", ie oil changes (3,750)' but a spreadsheet can keep me organized with the time the oil needs to be done. Can only compare this to other new cars we have owned . . . Chevy Malibu, Ford Taurus, and two Toyota Camry's. Without a doubt, more bang for your buck and above the others in fit and finish!"

LOVING MY NEW RIDE

By on Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pros: "MPG, comfort, drives well, huge interior & trunk"

Cons: "false advertising on hwy mpg"

"I have now had my new Altima for about 90 days. I was livid at the dealership for other reasons, but somehow ended up test driving this car....and then driving it off the lot 2 hours later on July 8th. On July 9th took the car for it's first 1200 mile road trip. The car drives super smooth, has great power for a 4 cylinder, and I love the CVT transmission. If I was willing to push it, I could have made the trip on just over 2.5 tanks of gas!!! The MPG I was quoted when I bought the car was 41MPG highway. I see they have backed it down to 38mpg. I still think this is a little over optimistic. I have not seen better than 33 highway and I have tracked every fill up since purchase. I would say the 28mpg city is about right, as most of my driving has been in Dallas traffic. I average 29.3mpg in the city. I am in love with my car. Everything I have experienced has been great. I've had to stomp on brakes a few times (it's Dallas...) and the car did great. I even hit the side mirror on my garage door door-jam and the plastic front of the side mirror popped off. I was able to pop it back on and there were no marks, dents, or dings. The black interior does show lint easily, but the glove box is super huge (big enough to store a lint roller). This is my first "new" car purchase, and my only regret is I now have a car payment. The fact that I got cold in 105 degree weather with the ac going full blast helps to take the sting out of the car payment. I'm sitting pretty in the stellar comfort of the new seats zero gravity seats."

Nissan Gonna Loss it is RANKING

By on Monday, September 17, 2012

Cons: "Interior Problems"

"I bought this car 2.5 SV almost 30 days ago. I drove on it about 850 miles. This is the list of the problem I have: 1- Noise when driving on the headlines driver side and passenger side. 2- Noise on the rear door driver site from outside when you close it, from inside when I drive it. 3- Wired dents on driver and passenger door panel. 4- When closing the both doors (Driver and Passenger) the out mirrors make noise. 5- I fueled the tank twice, I had a hard time to open the Gas Panel, i.e. when you push the gas panel button it doesn't release the panel all the way. 6- Consult Storage Box between the front seats broken + the outlet port cover is broken. 7- I have External Lighting option, when you star the engine using the remote key and then unlock the door, the driver side does not illuminate, just the passenger side works. 8- Some times the Remote Engine Start Button doesn't start the engine. 9- I got 1 times till now with those things: a- A/C Display Screen blow out. b- Doesn't show the map on navigation (Not responding). c- I received a call, I couldn't answer it by pushing the answer button, and when I answered through the phone and end the call, the car display still showing the incoming call and I couldn't get ride of the ringing sound until I disabled my Bluetooth through the phone. It seems the is a lot of things going wrong with the SV Style. I am totally unhappy with this car and I request from Nissan to replace it. I bought a new car to be relax and get rid of repairing the stuff on my old used car, I am now more nerves and going to the dealer to fix this and that 2 times a week. Beware from SV Style and the other style. Check the car a lot before buying it."

I've had a great experience wit this car

By on Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pros: "Great comfort, great mileage"

"I've bought this car more than anything for the MPG it offers. After driving it in a couple of 400 + miles trips I must say I am impressed. Its has a very smooth and quiet ride that is only complemented by the comfort of the new seats on the 2013 model. So far I can only say good things about this car."

Serious Steering Problems

By on Monday, September 10, 2012

Pros: "Great Features"

Cons: "Steering at highway speed is awful"

"We recently leased a 2013 Nissan Altima, 2.5SV and it is, for the most part, an outstanding car with many improvements from the 2009 that we had previously. The ride is great, the features are impressive, the engine has great pickup and the gasoline mileage of 28 City and 38 Highway seems to be accurate. The car would be a dream except for one flaw. At highways speeds (60+) the car gets “squirrely.” It wanders off of the straight course and requires constant correction of the steering wheel to keep it on a straight path. If you do all of your driving under 60 MPH, this is a great car – buy it. But, if not, make sure that you test drive one at highway speeds and determine if you can live with the constant battle to keep it going straight. It just wears me out on a 3-hour trip. Multiple trips to the dealership have not resolved the issue. They said that we must “just get used to it.”"

What a Surpise!

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, Value, Quality, Performance"

Cons: "No personal settings, no MPH readout CruiseControl"

"My 07' Camry LE was starting to show its age and I was looking to trade up to a 12' XLE. My wife suggested test driving a 2013 Altima, which was not actually in my radar screen. After we had test driven several new 2012 Camrys, I was taken back by the comfort and feel of the Altima. I researched both cars for the next couple of weeks, and I kept coming back to the Altima. So after a final test drive of the Camry XLE and the Altima SL, I bought the Altima. I have driven it a little less than 300 miles, so I can not give a long term assessment of my new Altima. But I can say that I am pleased with the car so far. It has the comfort and feel of a car well above its class. I got the V6 because I wanted more power than the i4 provided. The engine performance is superior. The CVT tranny is a little awkward at first, but I'm starting to get use to it. This is a very quit vehicle with very little wind noise at 70 mph. I'm looking forward to many years of driving this vehicle."

Previous | 1 ... 16 17 18 | Next