2013 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,995 - $20,766.

10/8.6

7.8

Based on 151 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

This car great in value, cost, incentives, price

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "Value, controls, ride, audio, blind spot warning"

Cons: "rear backup camera too small"

"the car was last bought March 27th I have been having so much fun driving my Altima. Its a gorgeous car after owning compact cars for many years decided upgrade to a midsize this time. Altima was equipped with an 2.5 liter 4 cylinder engine, cloth heated seats, Bluetooth, Nissan connect system, remote smart key, fog lights, blind spot warning, moon roof, turn signal indicators on dual outside mirrors. I drive (8,500 miles) commuting to work everyday non stop a good bit drive so there is plenty of comfort having in seats and available Nissan GPS system best in voice recognition but rear backup camera needs to be bit upgraded as too small for the larger nav/audio touch screen. The Bose sound system works incredibly crystal clear on a nine speaker with USB port/iPod interface love added my music to the system as everything I have is at Nissan Drive (D) Advanced Assist Display fully equipped with navigation, radio, hands free device, fuel gauges being low on fuel when need filling up and low tire pressure monitoring. Vehicle has some remarkably good handling to car it drives very powerful being quietest car ever driven on the highways going 70 mph I love my Altima its been two weeks since bought it and a good car for the money being best in all available features."

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pros: "Engine, handling, information display, comfortable"

"I bought my Altima in July 2013 now have 8,000 miles on it. Test drove both engines 6 and 4 but preferred the 4 over because get better gas mileage and rides more like a car in horsepower. This car is best in being comfortable its great in quality. Handles smooth with impressive ride love controls pretty amazed on nice touches. Heated seats, audio system, blue tooth, rear/moving object detection camera all works absolutely great on car. Interior is very quiet what I like about this car is how have the vehicle information display setup right at speedometer on everything from maintenance warnings and fuel economy so much featured best without looking down at electronics as radio, blue tooth when having text sent off my phone at the hands free phone system. Overall luv my car after having for 8 months now the best new car purchase ever made one of my favorite vehicles in purchased for 32 years doing my new car buying experiences."

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pros: "Engine, handling, information display, comfortable"

Like the car

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "Nasa ''zero gravity seats'', controls, ride, quiet"

Cons: "nav issue,"

"I was afraid buying this car after heard bad reviews about this model. Well drove a Camry it lasted until 115/Km things fell apart: Stripped bolts replaced several times, oil sludge on 2nd engine replacement and stalled tremendously the parts were expensive took a loss and bought another car. This is the first time buying a Nissan vehicle do like vehicle. Bought with better features on everything being fully loaded on car. Got a SXM radio, navigation system, heated Zero gravity seats, moving object detection, lane departure, blind spot warning, rear camera, remote starter intelligent key, Bose sound system, steering controls, USB/Nissan apps capability. Has more technology now so got car with a 2.5 SL Tech package got a excellent deal when dealer shopped had a end of month sale they were nice enough to take my clunker trade-in and putting me into a more reliable vehicle. I have had my Altima for 2 weeks its a great car so far on having all bells and whistles. What would be in Cons: For car is navigation programmed a street I drove on my destination it seemed not to reroute me on the location like should went on a street almost on outskirts of city my mainly concern right there nothing isn't anything wrong with it works well just recalculated me on another area don't go on for some reason. Overall I love the car being comfort in luxury something would have in Lexus or BMW but its a Nissan automobile and have all the features worth a grand for this car. Hope it won't give me issues seems to be doing great at this time. CVT transmission delivers great horsepower includes a small 4 cylinder engine available its really impressive in performance while putting my right foot down on acceleration the throttle is very smooth in responsive handling have from the car."

MY FIRST NEW NISSAN PURCHASE

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "Blind spot warning, SXM radio, seats, controls"

Cons: "mpg isn't recommended like supposed"

"After coming from a 1995 Toyota Corolla that finally retired bought brand new car off showroom lot. My Corolla was the best reliable auto ever so had to scrap it (SAD). When car shopping looked at some midsize cars could afford. I purchased a Nissan Altima SV its a great quality car has lots of great features includes much more upgrades. The Altima handles excellent have the (zero gravity seats) they are built in plenty comfort as NASA. Equipped with SXM radio, Bluetooth, navigation, heated seats, blind spot warning, remote start button, Nissan connect system, Vehicle information (D) Display. 4 Cylinder engine under 182hp is very powerful and quiet with smooth start up. The car ride is pretty solid while giving me a great drive have bigger interior space. CVT does best job in making vehicle have effortlessly acceleration but engine is somewhat lousy under heavier take offs not a major problem for me compared to what I used to drive after purchasing more high tech vehicle. Overall love the car was best decision purchasing this vehicle on everything worth $30,000 something actually could afford. Like the options, the value and comfortable support get from (0) zero gravity seats built by NASA are really comfort in lots of support."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25