2011 Nissan Altima

Based on 1056 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Most reliable car I've owned

By on Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pros: "Price, value, included amenities, reliability, CVT"

Cons: "Noisy when accelerating at low speeds."

2007 Altima

"I can't say enough good things about this car. I bought it new in 2007 and have never once been stranded anywhere or had to have any major mechanical repairs done. For the price and included amenities it's hard to beat. The trunk space is by far leaps and bounds above the competition. The suspension is above par and at 68k miles still feels like new. I will definitely be buying another Nissan after this based on my experience with the Altima."

2007 Altima

Nissan Altima is the Best in its Class

By on Friday, August 2, 2013

Pros: "Great to drive andvery comfortable on long trips!"

Cons: "Nissan should use blue dash lights like the Civic"

"I drove 10+ cars before I bought my Nissan Altima. I have owned Cads, BMW's, VWs,Toyotas, and more. The Nissan Altima was just as comfortable as the Cad to drive, handled like the BMW was low priced like a Chevy, and was just as reliable as the Honda or Toyota. Plus it had great H/P. THE NISSAN ALSO KEPT ITS RESALE PRICE as good as my old Benz. A truly great car! I'm now looking for new 2014 Altima!"

Very Impressed!

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cons: "USB isn't compatible for the XM on smartphone"

"I traded in my 2009 Chevy Silverado and my wife's Lexus to buy this brand new with 2 miles on it. The reason was because I would be commutting for a job 2.5 hours one way, this was 5 hours a day in this car. 6 months later with 32,000 miles on it we ended up moving. After spending all this time in the car I would give thumbs up for the interior, I am 5'11 inches about 220. The setup of the car is great on the inside, more then enough power, and great in the snow. My only complaint is the USB cord doesn't play my SIRIUS/XM from my smartphone. The only thing I had to replace was the tires cause I drove them off of it. To this day I am impressed by this car, this is our second Altima. Highly recommended to buy, in fact I have recommended to friends!"

Really great family vehicle.

By on Friday, May 4, 2012

Pros: "great price and excellent ride."

Cons: "car tends to be low to the ground"

"I bought this vehicle to replace an aging American car. So, far I love this vehicle. I've gotten better than expected gas mileage especially on the highway. The EPA rates this at 32 mpg for highway. I'm getting 37. And with a 20 gallon fuel tank, this car can go a long ways on a tank. Only complaint is that it tends to be low to the ground. Around here in Utah, with some streets having water channels at the end of driveways, my car ends up scraping a few times if I'm backing out of a steep one. I often have to angle it to avoid scuffing my tailpipes. Other than that, I'm going to drive this one for a while longer until there's incentives on the 2013 redesigned Altima."

Great vehicle!!!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "great comfort and speed!"

Cons: "Haven't found any!"

"I am not a car person at all, however a few years ago I had to downsize due to fuel expense. And this car has not let me down - the power is awesome! It is great for long distance travel - very comfortable. Stereo system is great and love the leather heated seats in the cold weather. And there is great leg room in the rear. I have not had to do anything to this car except put tires and a battery in it!"