2011 Nissan Altima

Based on 1033 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Love my Altima!

By on Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, affordable, comfortable, large trunk"

Cons: "I wish it had more technology available."

"This car is very reliable and drives amazingly. I love the sport mode because the suspension feels tighter and takes turns much better. The interior is very comfortable and roomy, I have had many compliments on the space available to my passengers. The gauge cluster is very easy to read and appealing to the eye. I love my tail light design! 5/5!"

good car, good mileage, would buy again, gd dlr.

By on Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pros: "price, perks, looks, mpg, helpful dealer"

Cons: "Can't think of any"

"I have no complaints about this car. I totalled my Toyota Camry and shopped around for a new car, settling on this one...best deal. More bang for the buck. It gets 26.5 mpg in town and about 31 mpg on the highway. It's very smooth ride, no repair problems. Only one recall and that's to do with exhaust system...fixed free. I use winter tires so it's good in the snow. I have absolutely no complaints about this car. But, I still miss my Toyota and I cannot tell you why. Either way, it's been nice owning two different makes of cars when it isn't being repaired all the time. I would give this car a very high recommendation."

do you want a car you can love?

By on Thursday, October 18, 2007

"I LOVE MY ALTIMA. i have a 3.5SE with the tech package. i love the nav system, XM nav-traffic is cool, back-up camera is great too. ive had this car for about 13 months now and im averaging just over 28MPG with it. i drive pretty agressive too. thats probably the most impressive part my altima. other then that handling is great, fit and finish is better then camry and accord. well actually everything about is better then camry and accord, performance, styling, comfort, options, over exillaration. altima is the only car worth its money."

Front seats are difficult get in & out of.

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

"Love the car, love how it handles when driving. Do not like the design of front seats because they sit too deep or low making it difficult to get in or out of. The interior chrome did not hold up to well, it started failing after having the car for 6 months or so. Love the gas mileage . Love that it has quick response for speed if needed."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "Powerful, fast, good traction, Bose audio is great"

Cons: "Rear seat is unusable"

Great looking car!

"This car was expensive ($30K) but it has every available option or feature. The engine is powerful, the handling is decent for FWD and the insurance is reasonable compared to a similarly equipped RWD car like the Infiniti G35 coupe. In 105K miles, I have only bought 1 battery and 1 set of tires and brakes. I have had zero unscheduled maintenance. The car has held up well and I am very satisfied with it."

Great looking car!