2011 Nissan Altima

Based on 1033 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

An excellent car - good value and mileage.

By on Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Pros: "Excellent driveability, good mileage, good looking"

Cons: "Could use a smidge more HP for faster acceleration"

"This car holds the road beautifully when driving at speed on freeways over mountains. Comfortable and easy to handle."

Fun to drive, Super reliable

By on Thursday, September 05, 2013

"I have had my Altima 2.5 s for 5 years now and I have never had to do anything but basic maintenance. After 5 years I just now had to change out my original factory battery. The cost of owning this car has been shockingly low. Very comfortable interior and very roomy. I am 6'6 and 350 lbs and I have plenty of room. Fast and fun to drive. I have driven faster cars but for a sedan with great mpg this one is surprisingly fast. Also great handling and turning radius. I am now looking at new cars because I want new features, (bluetooth, back up camera, ext..), but I can honestly say I still love this car!"

Strong 2.5 Motor, Strong Value

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "Very Strong and quiet Engine, Very Fuel Efficient"

Cons: "Wish it was leather for its high class"

"+ Sporty 2.5 Engine + Quieter then its rival competitors on Road and when Idle + Great Gas Millage 28 City / 34.5 HWY (70MPH) + Comfortable and Roomy interior and Large Truck + Larger Fuel Tank then other sedans + Very Quick Acceleration and Option to Switch to Sport manual Shifting + Very Dependable Car + You cant go wrong with Altima/Accord/Camry they are all Japanese built only difference in your preference + This car is like Cash in your pocket, you can sell it anytime you like"

9 Years of trouble free ownership...GO NISSAN!!!

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "COMFORTABLE, RELIABLE, SPORTY HANDLING"

Cons: "Cheap interior plastic"

"Mine is a 2003 2.5S...bought it as leftover in 2004. Best car hands down. I own 2011F-150 for towing horses, but this is my fuel saver. I love this car. Extremely reliable. No trouble, never left me stranded, stuck, upset. Great gas mile. Good power from 2.5, handles very well and rides decent. Lots of interior space, and best seats of any midsizer. Interior a little cheap (plastic bits) But overall awesome 9 years of ownership. So reliable that Nissan gave me back money I purchased for extended warranty wen new, never used it. Great job!!"

A step above the competition!

By on Monday, July 05, 2010

"I bought a 2008 Nissan Altima Couple brand new off the lot in '08. When shopping for a vehicle, I test drove many comparable vehicles such as the Accord coupe, mazda 6, Acura TL, and the Nissan Altime 4-door. Nothing compared to the Altima Coupe and it has been a great car. I have had absolutely no problems with the vehicle in the first two years. I am in sales, so I have to drive the vehicle for long distances sometimes and never once have I had a problem. I always get 29+ mpg and when I do any sort of highway traveling it is usually around 32 mpg. My wife has an accord and the altima has much more power, is more fun to drive, is more comfortable, and gets better gas mileage. I would reccomend this vehicle to anyone looking in this market. It should be worth an extra 2-3K in all value aspects because of how much better the vehicle is overall when compared to others in it's class."

Best car I have owned

By on Friday, April 27, 2007

"The lastest generation of the Altima has improved handling, styling and performance. This car is a major upgrade to the previous generation of the Altima. It is probably the best value in its class and the gas mileage has improved 5 mpg over my 2005 Altima. The interior is vastly improved from last year's model and is a pleasure to drive. The suspension seems more secure and the steering is more response. I really like the keyless start and the CVT. It is a great vehicle and I would recommend to anyone."

Nissan Altima's the best!! We've owned 3!

By on Wednesday, July 22, 2015

"We have bought 3 brand new Altima's over the years and now have a Nissan Pathfinder! You get reliability & great looks! These have been the most reliable cars ever!"

Best vehicle

By on Thursday, November 06, 2014

Pros: "great price, great mileage, smooth to drive"

"This is my second car in Nissan family and love it. I can go to long drive without any issue. I drove continuous 6 hrs to reach Disney land with family. The journey was superb mechanically and comfortably."

great carfor the price

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

"Great car for the money.Engine very responsive.Heater for drivers legs could use better air flow.Gas mileage is great.average on a trip between 30 and 36 miles per gallon.I definitely would purchase another Atima."

Nissan Altima is the Best in its Class

By on Friday, August 02, 2013

Pros: "Great to drive andvery comfortable on long trips!"

Cons: "Nissan should use blue dash lights like the Civic"

"I drove 10+ cars before I bought my Nissan Altima. I have owned Cads, BMW's, VWs,Toyotas, and more. The Nissan Altima was just as comfortable as the Cad to drive, handled like the BMW was low priced like a Chevy, and was just as reliable as the Honda or Toyota. Plus it had great H/P. THE NISSAN ALSO KEPT ITS RESALE PRICE as good as my old Benz. A truly great car! I'm now looking for new 2014 Altima!"