2011 Nissan Altima

Based on 995 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Great car for the money

By on Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Pros: "So very reliable and easy to drive, lots of room"

"Fits my needs perfectly."

Great car bought new as my first dream car when 17

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, styling, beautiful, controls, engine,"

Cons: "CVT, backseat room, no VDC on 2.5s"

"I wrote a review a while back about my 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL this is the best car I have ever owned. Halloween got the 100,000 mile schedule maintenance the dealer changed spark plugs and got back rear wheel bearing replaced noticed the car sounding like a motorcycle taking off thought exhaust/catalytic converter needed an replacement which have extended warranty got all repairs fixed cheaper which were minor things had done on my car nothing major. The CVT does have issues back in May when at drug store my service engine light came on took to dealer said I needed an transmission but Nissan paid the cost so got a free repair. Still a comfortable vehicle it rides and handles awesome look like brand new when first bought it has all the bells and whistles. 4 cylinder engine is powerful purrs every time taking off under acceleration gets 30 mpg city/highway this car goes all across southern states of LA and MS without no problems a very flawless car. I wouldn't sell or get rid of this car a dependable car only backseat is little small but otherwise it's a gorgeous luxurious car being sporty though it's the SL Luxury oriented model like these Altima's from 2007-2012 better than newer Altima. Altima is equipped with top of the line features has navigation, bluetooth, rearview camera, moon roof, push button ignition start, and more. Intelligent key comes handy no fumbling or reaching in my pocket loving the safety features this car have. I am planning driving this car 200,000-250,000 miles doing nothing but well maintain my Altima as take care proper maintenance it would last me a long time changing fluids and tire rotation. These are great cars think that the Altima's from 2007-2012 are the best ever built to last Nissan did an excellent in 1st Award of Excellence 2007 making a excellent quality car."

solid dependable and affordable

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

Pros: "value for the price"

Cons: "needs more movment in the drivers lumbar support"

"this is about the 9th nissan our family has owned and its as reliable as the others and built very well. great value for the price point , did not get navigation, i have that in my phone. gas mileage runs about 33-34 highway if you stay around 73mph. in town is about 19 mpg. i will most likely purchase a new one when this one wears out."

I love this car!

By on Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pros: "great control, confident on the turns, Awesome CVT"

Cons: "blind spot, you have to adjust the mirror right"

"The design of the car centered on the driver. The control is awesome, turning as if on track. The CVT is so smooth that you do not notice the change of gears. The sound quality is great. I always enjoy the music from the premium sound. The key less feature is so convenient and will not allow key be locked inside."

Pretty cool even though.....

By on Monday, December 15, 2014

Pros: "like it"

Cons: "so far none"

"Its a nice car even though I am barely 4'9". I am very short but yet this car is nice to drive, carry passengers and some cargo like a wheel chair or walker. The V6 makes it feel sporty but the issue with the car for me is that I had to give up my money to my brother so he can buy himself one even though this car was a gift to him. I was going to trade it in but I am reconsidering of just keeping it for at least 6 years. Its my first car, even though it was a hand down in mint condition (inside) from my brother to me. Now that I have it, I am taking care of it and now I have it so clean that my brother is regretting getting a new car."

Great car

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive comfortable"

Cons: "Needs transmission"

"The car runs great drives nice and is extremely comfortable but needs a new transmission. It's great on gas getting about 25 miles to the gallon"

My 2010 Altima SL is an awesome sedan!

By on Monday, December 08, 2014

Pros: "Very comfortable and reliable; fun to drive sedan"

"I have owned my 2010 Altima SL for 5 years and have had NO problems whatsoever. It is fun to drive (great pick-up) and very comfortable - even for my 6'3" 200 lb. husband. I recently had a 100k mile check-up, and the only things the mechanic did were to replace the spark plugs and a serpentine belt, and check everything out. He reported that it was in GREAT condition. I actually had to ask friends for a recommendation for a good mechanic because I have never needed one since owning this vehicle. I recently moved to a slightly rural area, and find that I need a vehicle capable of transporting various items that will not fit in the trunk (even though my Altima has a very good-sized one). I am now interested in purchasing a mid-size SUV."

great reliable car

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2014

"The 2007 Altima 2.5 SL is a great car for the money. It is one of the most reliable vehicles on the market. With the exceptional interior quality and plenty of power (for a 4-cylinder) I would not hesitate to buy this vehhicle again."

very reliable, fun to drive

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cons: "blind spot"

"only negative in 7 yrs. of ownership is a blind spot on drivers side. brakes lasted over 70000 miles."

Solid midsize sedan

By on Sunday, November 09, 2014

Pros: "Smooth, quiet, sharp handling, fuel efficient"

Cons: "Rear head room, trunk hinges (very minor pt)"

"Just turned 5 yrs with my 2010 2.5SL. Not a single mechanical problem. Zero. Quiet, comfortable ride and SL (leather) package gives more upscale feel than rental-car trim of base car. Bose stereo is decent. Handling is quick for a family sedan. Fold-down rear seat very handy for hauling my bike & gear to rides and events. Real world MPG's (US gal)- 26-28 city/suburbs and 34 hwy (at low 70's mph) Really has been a great car. Recently spent 2+wks with a relative's new Accord EX-L (4cy, leather) and still prefer my '10 Altima. Honda's seats were not as supportive, handling not quite as sharp, and inferior stereo. Only advantage of the Accord was more rear seat headroom for tall (6ft) adults. My only other 2 nitpicks about the Altima are no height-adjust on passenger front seat (but no other non-lux midsize has this either) and the piano-hinges on the trunk lid can squeeze big items in the trunk."

looking for a gas saber car? This is it. Great car

By on Sunday, November 09, 2014

Pros: "Back seat have refreshment console"

Cons: "It is a plesure to drive"

"We have two cars and because of that we only has been using this car 6 month out of the year. My husband is a nut in keeping cars in top conditions and keeping cars for many years. The car is very gasoline efficient and a very elegant looking car."

Great value! purchased new for much less than comp

By on Friday, November 07, 2014

Pros: "Value, great price and great mileage, no problems"

Cons: "Lacks the GPS common today"

"Gets 35 MPG on freeway at a steady 70 MPH. The 4 cylinder has good power and the variable speed transmission is very smooth. The dealer found what we wanted - cloth interior with moon roof. It's a bit simple compared to high tech models today, but absolutely nothing has gone wrong. Bought a 2009 4 door for wife and liked it so much, I went looking for a used 2 door Altima coupe. Ended up with a new 2010 4 door for me at a great deal. No regrets! The trunk accepts a full size real spare tire, which I bought for both cars."

Best vehicle

By on Thursday, November 06, 2014

Pros: "great price, great mileage, smooth to drive"

"This is my second car in Nissan family and love it. I can go to long drive without any issue. I drove continuous 6 hrs to reach Disney land with family. The journey was superb mechanically and comfortably."

Fine car. Great handling. Terific gas mileage.

By on Monday, November 03, 2014

Pros: "Handling, gas mileage"

Cons: "Trunk size."

"Car has a firm ride and excellent handling. Trunk is a little small, of course. Gas mileage is terrific - 38 winter and 43 summer. I wish it had more instruments, so I could understand what is happening, but that does not detract from the driving experience. Car has been completely trouble free."

Best value most features

By on Saturday, November 01, 2014

Pros: "easy maintenance, lots of features, large trunk"

Cons: "resale value less than expected"

"I was not planning on buying my Altima, but when I compared the features that came with the car for the price, I could not get such a great deal anywhere else. I have driven the car for 5 years and 125,000 miles, the maintenance has been minimal and nothing unexpected."

Love It!

By on Saturday, November 01, 2014

Pros: "Great gas, Fun to Drive, head Turner, looks great"

"This Car is Great, I just got it not to long ago and I must say it is one of the best cars I have ever owned! Gets better gas millage than my old cars, and just looks gorgeous! best car yet"

Good Car

By on Wednesday, October 29, 2014

"Good car"

Nice looking car

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"Bought this used with 32,000 miles on it. Luckily I got a warranty because after 3 months, it wouldn't start by the push button and there is no way to start it by key. Also had to get a new battery because it wouldn't hold a charge even though the battery had been changed 2 years earlier. Turns out Nissan knew about this problem but since it didn't "physically harm people" it was not considered a recall. Had I not bought the warranty for $500, I'd be out almost $800 for the repairs. It gets horrible gas mileage on the highway but very good on long trips with little traffic. But my 2010 black on black Altima with chrome wheels still looks better than any Altima design."

High Gas Bill, Seats arn't Comfortable, Ugly Radio

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pros: "3.5L,270Hp,All Black interior,Dual Exhaust,"

Cons: "Stiff seats, Radio isnt Touch display, Gas bill"

"Overall Review Biggest Complaint is the Fuel Economy. The Odd thing is The 2.5s Is extremely good on gas and the 3.5 is extremely Horrible. The front seats make my back stiff after 30 minutes sitting in them. I get to many friends tell me that my seats are really stiff. The Radio isnt touch display. The Radio is very ugly. Here the Truth... if a high gas bill is not a concern than the 3.5 is great. I miss the 2.5 s because it was a dream car when it came to fuel econemy i was getting about 40-50 Miles a gallon and now the 3.5 is getting me 19-27 Miles to a gallon."

Classy Car

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to cruise in with windows down & music up."

Cons: "just wish the front seats were higher up."

"My husband and I love this car. It drives well in the snow and I feel safe. It feels like a solid car that doesn't shake or jerk around when you are on the interstate and the wind is blowing around. The ride is smooth and enjoyable. We have never had any problems with this car. It's been a good car for us."

Almost a great car

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pros: "Great styling, comfortable"

Cons: "CVT, so-so gas mileage"

"I've had this Altima for 3 years. Here's a list of pros and cons. PROS * Nice styling inside and out * Comfortable seats * Lots of legroom front and back * Quiet, comfortable ride * Push button ignition. Keep the keys in your pocket, purse, etc. (You'll find yourself walking up to any other car and forgetting to hunt for the keys.) * Good handling in snow and slippery roads * Controls feel solid and intuitive * Vents high in center dash vent cold A/C air above your hands so they don't get cold CONS * So-so mpg. 24 winter 26 summer 28-30 if all highway * Expensive CVT trans fluid changes. Min. $200. Kind of wipes out whatever fuel savings the CVT is supposed to create. * CVT has a somewhat annoying motorboat sound when accelerating--high steady throttle gradually tapers off as car speed increases. * Very touchy gas pedal makes smooth starts difficult * Heat comes forward from under dash so the hot air comes up to your face but can leave your feet cold * Plastic center console creaks when your arm is resting on it"

great vehicle

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pros: "Affordable, awesome to drive.. smooth when driven."

Cons: "dashboard has cracks from heat. cover will fix it"

"the car is smooth when driven.. only issue is the dashboard has been slightly melted and small cracks.. the rest of the interior still like new... i guess the heat is what ruined the dashboard.. to me it is still minor.. a dashboard cover can fix the problem.."

Have loved this car

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, fine ride, lots of up and go."

Cons: "Can't think of any cons."

"Selling this car to my grandson, would not sell except he needs a car and drives it more than I do."

Loved EVERYTHING about this vehicle

By on Saturday, October 11, 2014

I don't own this car

"This was my first brand new off the lot ever purchase. It had maybe 100 miles give or take a few as I drove away. Payments were extreme, but given $0 down and not to good of credit -- can you blame them? When I was deemed disabled due to multiple diagnosis and lost my job, I filed for a disability claim with the disability insurance I had purchased with the car. Only to have it repossessed in the middle of the night, where the repo company dropped it causing damage to the vehicle that the Nissan Motor Finance Company tried to bill me for. Financial institution aside this is a very fun, energetic, luxurious, sporty little sedan."

Love my car!!!

By on Sunday, October 05, 2014

Pros: "great power super fun to drive"

Cons: "small trunk"

"Drives great super sporty very reliable. Gonna miss it when I trade it in!!!"