2010 Nissan Altima

Based on 1049 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

2010 Altima

By on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

"I have the 2010 Altima SL 2.5L sedan. Rides smooth, quick off the line for a 4 cyl., enough room for friends or family, I am 6'0 and someone sitting behind me is comfortable. It might not be as fast as you want but it is fast enough, especially for me seeing as I am not going to drive it on the autobahn, (drove a Camaro on it, speechless). This is a wonderful vehicle, have everything except DVD, Navi, and spoiler. That can be purchased but why, it's an excellent car to have and keep. Warranty is great, but I would purchase and extended warranty also if you plan on keeping it for a long time. As for me I will get one cause things are expensive for imports but they do tend to last."

You will not regret buying this car

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "Acceleration, Keyless Entry, A Pleasure to drive"

"This is absolutely the best car for your money. The interior is slick and high quality, the drive is smooth, the acceleration is amazing. It is just all around a really nice car. I was looking at Nissan Maxima when I bought this and went for the cheaper model because I didn't feel like I lost much in downgrading. The Maxima was not worth the large price jump. Do yourself a favor. Buy an Altima."

Nice ride that is cheap on gas.

By on Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pros: "Easy on gas, drives good, handles and brakes good."

Cons: "The gas cap door, the smart key, and cold nature."

"Very nice car. It handles well, gets good gas millage, has some very features to it,and drives very nice. I can not complain about the power of it to much. It is not that powerful on take off, but does great on the hwy. I think that the car is over all nice. The only things that gets old to me is, the smart key can be a pain. The gas door can be hard to open at times also. The car is harder to start when it gets cold also. In generally speaking though, it is a very nice gas saver."

Best car I have owned.

By on Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Pros: "Very easy to drive."

"In my forty years of owning many different cars, both foreign and domestic, this is the best car that I have owned. I bought it used; but in the two years that I have owned it, I have had no problems beyond minor maintenance. It is very reliable and has a number of great convenience features. The ones that I like the best are the push button locks and the push button start. You can leave the key fob in your pocket and push the single button in the door handle to lock or unlock the car. Also, the lock system keeps you locking your key in the car. You can just keep your keys in your pocket when you start the car."

Excellent Car

By on Sunday, December 16, 2012

"I have not had any problem with this car in the 2 years that I have owned it."

Best value

By on Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pros: "good gas mileage"

Cons: "manufacturer should put a better tires"

"Like the smooth ride, good gas mileage and comfort of this car.Keyless entry is a plus!"

A practical performer

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "Power, handling, solid feel."

Cons: "Mirror signal lights shorted out, noisy."

"Great handling, good power, excellent transmission. Accelerates well under power, handles very well with the SR package. Stereo is excellent (though a bit bass-heavy). Bose sounds nice. Good family hauler too, my 3 girls fit in the back and the trunk is big. I'd buy another Altima without hesitation. Very sporty also, compared to its competitors, (Sonata and Accord and Taurus)."

Love this car

By on Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pros: "really gorgeous car, comfortable, handles well"

Cons: "wish it had better gas mileage"

"I love my car. The only con is that I would like it to have a little better gas mileage. I bought it new in January, 2010. It has been comfortable, handles beautifully and looks fantastic (I have the black crimson paint, just gorgeous.) I had two recalls which were taken care of at the dealership, but I haven't done anything but routine maintenance to the vehicle. Unfortunately, I will be selling it soon because, for family reasons, I need to go back to a 4-door car. I can't say how many times men have told me that my car is their dream car!"

of all cars I've owned this is the best.

By on Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pros: "definitely fun to drive."

Cons: "has major blindspots"

"Best vehicle I've ever owned. Will definitely buy another only will get all the bells and whistles next time. Love this car. The only con is there is major blind spots so you really have to check before you change lanes. Have had no repairs. Runs great handles great."

nice enough

By on Friday, August 17, 2012

"This a very capable car...the ONLY issue i have is with the CVT transmission, that has been very diffuicult to get used to. Not sure i would ever by another based on that alone."

Love the car, hate the trans

By on Monday, June 25, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, Styling, Reliability."

Cons: "Terrible Transmission and lack of power on pullout"

"I have a 2010 Altima 2.5S. I have loved the looks of this car since it was redesigned in 2007. Other than some brake rotors warping i have not had any issues with the reliabilty of the car. The thing i am not happy about is the transmission. I just cant get used to the CVT trans. It has no power on pullouts. Once you are rolling and you step on it, it has plenty of get up and go. Its just pulling out from a stop that is pitiful. Sadly as much as i love the looks and reliabitly of this car i am new car shopping for another car without the CVT. I will be sad to see it go but i just dont feel safe trying to pull out into traffic. Also wish fog lights came standard on this car. Besides the transmission this is a great car with good gas milage and comfort and i really do like it alot."

Love it!

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

"Great reliable vehicle."

I love this car

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "Price and 4 banger power."

Cons: "soft paint and rear end sags with two adults"

"I've owned 5 nissans, and they just keep getting better and better. I drive a 2011 2.5 liter. It's as strong as a V6 but I can run for 2 weeks or more on a tank. I love the style and how it rides. the ten months i've had it there has been no problems. I plan on ridin this for a good long time. I can't wait to go on a long road trip in it"

Excellent reliable vehicle

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "not the best storage and cup holders"

"Excellent reliable vehicle for someone who will be driving a lot of miles. Highway gas milage is good. City gas milage could be better. I would recommend this car to anyone."

Nissan never fails

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

"This is my 3rd Altima in 10 years; my 7th Nissan in 30 years total. I am a solid Nissan customer. Never had one leave me on the side of the road or broke down on me. The new Altima styling is spot on. Good looking and comfortable road car. Great price point - good value. I had extras put on mine at purchase just to dress her up a bit."

Style, acceleration, smooth

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "Price is right for condition and is joy to drive."

Cons: "No negatives."

"One of best looking cars of today, plenty of get up and go, smooth transmission, excellent braking system, economical to operate. Trunk with adequate space. Cars are well equipped and controls easy to operate."

Love this car.

By on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pros: "great acceleration/brake, gas saver, fun"

Cons: "Known Push Start issues"

"The only thing that I have to complain about this car is the front passenger seat. It's kind of uncomfortable because you can't lift it up or down or move it in any kind of direction. But Truthfully, this is the best car I've ever owned. Reliable and perfect. Handles well on the road, accelerates great, stops on a dime. Altima's do have an issue with the push start not working, which I have experienced a few times myself. They say it's the brake switch/harness. (which btw is a very expensive part- the harness is around $400) It only acted up in the hot California heat. Now that winter has come around and it's cold, it's fine. I can't complain with this car. It's perfect. Its also quite nice that you can never lock your keys in your car!!! I just wish I had leather seats, a bose system, navigation, backing up camera and a sun roof!! That'd make my car a nice dream car!"

Trustworthy Vehicle

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "Great ride"

Cons: "the suspension"

"The car over all is good I love the smooth ride i gives me and for a 4 cylinder engine it has a decent amount of force its comfortable inside pretty roomy but I have one dislike on it which is the suspension. The suspension on the car is very week any little thing in the car it drops down so much that you have to drive very slow so the car does not hit the floor. I think nissan needs to improve this and put a stronger suspension on it so people do not have these problems you want a car that can handle some weight an will not hit the floor."

Excellent Car!

By on Monday, November 21, 2011

Pros: "Reliability, value, great fuel mileage, comfort"

"This is our 10th Nissan and second Altima. Having raced Nissan's for three seasons on road courses up and down the East coast in the SCCA, I know that Nissan's are "bullet-proof" and dead-on reliable. Our current Altima has the SL package and has a very luxurious interior and all of the "bells and whistles" with the exception of the navigation system. We have had zero issues with the car over the past 3-1/2 years and 116,000 miles. I would strongly recommend Nissan's to anyone."

great car for the money

By on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "A tle bit hard to get in and out of both of the front seats."

"I would highly recommend this car."

Great value for the money

By on Thursday, September 22, 2011

I want this car

"Fun to drive, stylish and sharp. Good gas mileage, and smooth ride"

AWESOME!

By on Saturday, February 19, 2011

"I love this car! I get better gas mileage than it reviews for, is comfortable even on long trips, does great in town, handles well in the snow and rain, starts right up even when it's been 40 deg. below for a week, and the backseat is big enough for adults to sit very comfortably. It's a little car on the outside, but big on the inside! The windows are easy to see out of with no blind spots, and the backup camera makes it even better! You get a lot of car for the price you pay and I would definately recommend this to anyone. Even with four doors, it still looks like a little sports car (that was important to me), and when you switch it over to manual it drives like one too! Plenty of room in the trunk for lots of luggage and/or groceries, and the glove box looks/feels like it goes on forever! Easy to get kids' car-seats in and out of, and the keyless entry and starter are just plain cool! We've never bought a NEW car before, and did tons of shopping before we decided and we couldn't be happier with our decision!! LOVE IT COMPLETELY! :)"

Gr8t Car to have

By on Saturday, January 15, 2011

"I currently have a 2008 Nissan Alltima and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Good performance for a four cylinder; love the ability to go into manual mode if I need to get up to speed quickly; lots of leg room for the rear guests even when seats are all the back; lots of trunk space; great on gas mileage and resale value. The best thing is the after service at Nissan Dealerships. I am sold on their quality product and service."

Too many noises

By on Friday, November 12, 2010

"I just purchased a 2010 Altima much to my regret. The ABS system knocks several times on initial take off. Nissan says it is the system pumping itself up and it is normal They will do nothing about it. The drivers seat squeeks and has been replaced once already. At low speed there is a vibration noise coming from the dash area. The car only has 4000 miles on it so this is very disappointing"

FUN CAR!!!

By on Friday, June 25, 2010

"My 2nd Altima, my 1st coupe--it's like driving a fun sports car. The 4-cylinder is pleny peppy; love the giant 20 gal. gas tank. My only gripe is the warning lights can be a pain to reset (e.g. tire pressure). Other than that, I LOVE this car!"