2010 Nissan Altima

Based on 1033 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Best car I have owned

By on Friday, April 27, 2007

"The lastest generation of the Altima has improved handling, styling and performance. This car is a major upgrade to the previous generation of the Altima. It is probably the best value in its class and the gas mileage has improved 5 mpg over my 2005 Altima. The interior is vastly improved from last year's model and is a pleasure to drive. The suspension seems more secure and the steering is more response. I really like the keyless start and the CVT. It is a great vehicle and I would recommend to anyone."

Best vehicle

By on Thursday, November 06, 2014

Pros: "great price, great mileage, smooth to drive"

"This is my second car in Nissan family and love it. I can go to long drive without any issue. I drove continuous 6 hrs to reach Disney land with family. The journey was superb mechanically and comfortably."

great carfor the price

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

"Great car for the money.Engine very responsive.Heater for drivers legs could use better air flow.Gas mileage is great.average on a trip between 30 and 36 miles per gallon.I definitely would purchase another Atima."

Nissan Altima is the Best in its Class

By on Friday, August 02, 2013

Pros: "Great to drive andvery comfortable on long trips!"

Cons: "Nissan should use blue dash lights like the Civic"

"I drove 10+ cars before I bought my Nissan Altima. I have owned Cads, BMW's, VWs,Toyotas, and more. The Nissan Altima was just as comfortable as the Cad to drive, handled like the BMW was low priced like a Chevy, and was just as reliable as the Honda or Toyota. Plus it had great H/P. THE NISSAN ALSO KEPT ITS RESALE PRICE as good as my old Benz. A truly great car! I'm now looking for new 2014 Altima!"

Very Impressed!

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cons: "USB isn't compatible for the XM on smartphone"

"I traded in my 2009 Chevy Silverado and my wife's Lexus to buy this brand new with 2 miles on it. The reason was because I would be commutting for a job 2.5 hours one way, this was 5 hours a day in this car. 6 months later with 32,000 miles on it we ended up moving. After spending all this time in the car I would give thumbs up for the interior, I am 5'11 inches about 220. The setup of the car is great on the inside, more then enough power, and great in the snow. My only complaint is the USB cord doesn't play my SIRIUS/XM from my smartphone. The only thing I had to replace was the tires cause I drove them off of it. To this day I am impressed by this car, this is our second Altima. Highly recommended to buy, in fact I have recommended to friends!"