2010 Nissan Altima

Based on 1021 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Very good vehicle

By on Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pros: "good $, good MPG, comfortable and fun to drive."

Cons: "keep extra batteries and a spare key!!!"

"This has to be one of the best vehicles I have ever had. I enjoy driving it and is very comfortable. There is only one down side to this vehicle (and probably any other with the same feature) If the battery goes dead on the remote key and you can't get the other key or a new battery, you are in trouble. You can start the car and drive off, but when you stop you have major problems. The gearshift locks in park. This is easily taken care of by the hole next to the gearshift, however the stearing column is a differant story. There is no way of unlocking the stearing column and unless your wheels are already straight, you can't even load it on a flat bed tow truck!!! There should be a way to unlock the stearing column like the gearshift. Of course once you get the other key or a new battery, your fine; but it could be that if you are on the side of the road, not even a tow truck will do you any good. You have to get a battery or another key. BTW, a new key is $200.00+ with another $100.00 to reprogram the car to the key and the dealer is the only one that can do it. With all that, I still say it is the best car I have ever had. Just make sure you can get another key and keep extra batteries in the car!!"

Love my Altima!

By on Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, affordable, comfortable, large trunk"

Cons: "I wish it had more technology available."

"This car is very reliable and drives amazingly. I love the sport mode because the suspension feels tighter and takes turns much better. The interior is very comfortable and roomy, I have had many compliments on the space available to my passengers. The gauge cluster is very easy to read and appealing to the eye. I love my tail light design! 5/5!"

good car, good mileage, would buy again, gd dlr.

By on Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pros: "price, perks, looks, mpg, helpful dealer"

Cons: "Can't think of any"

"I have no complaints about this car. I totalled my Toyota Camry and shopped around for a new car, settling on this one...best deal. More bang for the buck. It gets 26.5 mpg in town and about 31 mpg on the highway. It's very smooth ride, no repair problems. Only one recall and that's to do with exhaust system...fixed free. I use winter tires so it's good in the snow. I have absolutely no complaints about this car. But, I still miss my Toyota and I cannot tell you why. Either way, it's been nice owning two different makes of cars when it isn't being repaired all the time. I would give this car a very high recommendation."

do you want a car you can love?

By on Thursday, October 18, 2007

"I LOVE MY ALTIMA. i have a 3.5SE with the tech package. i love the nav system, XM nav-traffic is cool, back-up camera is great too. ive had this car for about 13 months now and im averaging just over 28MPG with it. i drive pretty agressive too. thats probably the most impressive part my altima. other then that handling is great, fit and finish is better then camry and accord. well actually everything about is better then camry and accord, performance, styling, comfort, options, over exillaration. altima is the only car worth its money."

Front seats are difficult get in & out of.

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

"Love the car, love how it handles when driving. Do not like the design of front seats because they sit too deep or low making it difficult to get in or out of. The interior chrome did not hold up to well, it started failing after having the car for 6 months or so. Love the gas mileage . Love that it has quick response for speed if needed."