2009 Nissan Altima

Based on 970 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Very Nice Efficient Vehicle

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

"2010 Hybrid that we have owned for 2 years. Great driving and riding car, quiet, smooth, good acceleration, no problems. We have gone on 2500 mile trip and love the car. We average 33 mpg, got over 35 on the trip @ 70 plus. Also owned a 2008 Prius so I know hybrids and this is a good one. Only complaint is the bottom of the power driver's seat is too thinly padded. If you can find one, buy it."

love it

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

"love it"

Best car I have ever owned and truly a blessing

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Sound system, excellent gas mileage, controls,"

Cons: "VSC, no turning signals on 2.5s, CVT"

"I bought my '07 Altima 2.5 SL new off the showroom lot of June 2007 its been the best greatest car ever drove with it being my first new ride at age 18 as a birthday present. My Altima is smooth, excellent gas mileage, nice interior with great features that was standard with Bluetooth, navigation, rear camera, intelligent key with push button ignition, steering controls, spoiler, moon roof, larger front seat space and trunk size. Altima handles tight but CVT can be sluggish at time otherwise the 4 cylinder I got in this car is a blast. There are few wind noise hear from time to time nothing major still my car gives me a great ride on highways. I love the seats and body style of these vehicles from 2007-12 which are my favorites from this model year. I had only minor things go wrong with my baby just replaced set of tires, 2 batteries, brakes and heater need fixing. I hope can get many more years out my Altima some people talk negative about Nissan but don't maintain your vehicle that is on you. The car is almost 7 years old no matter how long it ages always use Nissan synthetic oil and change fluids as recommended by my dealership to keep her road worthy for a long time. Bose sound is the best ever heard in car love the frequency sounds gives me from all nine speakers with resonant bass includes XM radio and 6 dash in changer with AUX input. My car might be older but looks really a beautiful car to drive. Nissan did the best decision ever making these cars they are great and reliable no wonder it beat Camry and Accord in sales from few years becoming the second best selling car in America awesome!!!!"

Awesome Car

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Looks great, fun to drive, no problems"

"Great value, reliable, fun."

nimble, but poor dealer service and reliability

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "transmission, handling, and gas milage"

Cons: "dealer service, Nissan headquarters attitude,"

"as above"

fabulous car. great to drive, awesome reliability

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

"My first Nissan. Won't be my last. Plan to give this one to my daughter and keep 'Alice' in the family."

Good Car but front end is not too impact resistant

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

Pros: "Decent mileage; reliable; very low maintenance"

Cons: "Front-end impact resistance could be a lot better"

"Overall this is a very good car but I think a little pricey for what it is. We did get most all the bells and whistles on ours and the only mechanical issue in the three years we have owned this car has been the battery, which was replaced under warranty at no cost to us. All oil changes and tire rotations have been completed as required with the dealer. I am concerned about front-end impact though. We have had two front-end collisions while doing less than 5 miles an hour on impact each time; the vehicle in front had little to no damage to their bumpers; but this 2011 Nissan Altima basically crushed like a soda can in front and caused about $7,000 in repairs each time. No bodily injuries though, which is the main thing. Combination city/hwy averages just over 27 mpg, which I think is decent and hwy avg is 33, which I am happy with."

Will not lease/buy this car again.

By on Friday, March 07, 2014

I don't own this car

"I use to own a Prius and was spoiled by many factors; however, I do not like the rear view mirror, the wide opening doors and large turning radius required to. I would never buy this car again. Unhappy motorist."

Best Car

By on Friday, March 07, 2014

Pros: "good HP"

Cons: "nothing"

"Excellent quality car simple as that."

above average

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Pros: "excellent vehicle for the price"

Cons: "comfor on long distance driving could be inproved"

"Really like this vehicle, although, when driving for more that 3 or more hours, the seat is not comfortable! When driving my wife's Camry, my butt does not suffer the same discomfort!"

Pretty Good Car Fo The Price

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "peppy, convenient dash, comfortable seats"

Cons: "only 1 outlet, A.C. dosent get cold on hot days"

"the build quality of this car is not so good. I bought this car 4 years ago, and I had to bring it in to the dealership for repairs a number of times (under warranty).I had to replace the front headlight assembly because water got in it. Then I had to replace the rear brake assembly because water got in it too. I had to replace the belt tensioner 2 times and the serpentine belt too. Next I had to replace the drivers side armrest, It got worn from my elbow resting on it. The center console where my other elbow rests also is worn. There is a rattle from the maplights(something is loose up there)"

BEST PURCHASE I'VE MADE

By on Monday, February 17, 2014

Pros: "Plenty of space, great gas mileage,"

Cons: "Could use a better take off."

"There are so many cupholders and storage compartments. The mileage is incredible. This car is great on the highway! I love it."

Overall a nice car but has a few bad features

By on Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pros: "Engine, Transmission, Gas Mileage, styling, cost"

Cons: "heater air direction, interior light shutoff"

"Styling is very nice. I have the jade color which unfortunately Nissan stopped offering after 2007. Have never felt a lack of power even with the 4 cylinder engine. Average 23 MPG in suburban driving. Handles more than adequately for daily driving. A few things drive me nuts: 1) heater when put on "blow down at feet" selection still blows a lot of air through defrost and upper vents leaving one with hot air in the face and cold feet. The interior lights shut off way too quickly after engine is stopped or after door is shut."

lacks quality/reliability

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "no quality/reliability"

"first off, prior to 3K miles, the brake power booster needed to be replaced, covered by factory warranty. doors will not close/open during cold weather, express up power windows quit working, windows will not even roll up during cold weather. bose speakers do not handle power provided by factory stereo. tan leather interior is impossible to clean and show every speck of dirt, headliner is a dirt magnet and also impossible to clean. for being sold as a "smart car", battery gave out with no warning and left my wife stranded. love driving the car, handles like a sports car, excellent power for an I4, extremely comfortable and love the options, but, I would never buy this car based on the issues I have experienced with it."

Boring.

By on Friday, February 07, 2014

Pros: "Roomy and comfortable. Very capable transportation."

Cons: "Loosey-goosey handling. No fun to drive."

"My Altima is a very good car. It is roomy and comfortable. It has enough extras that I feel like I'm being pampered. Unfortunately, it just does not measure up to my Honda. I have previously owned two Honda accords. I don't know what possessed me to buy the Nissan. My Hondas have felt tighter and more precise than the Altima."

Just what I needed

By on Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pros: "pleanty of power and handles well"

Cons: "terrible gas mileage"

"The tech package sold me on it."

Front seats are difficult get in & out of.

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

"Love the car, love how it handles when driving. Do not like the design of front seats because they sit too deep or low making it difficult to get in or out of. The interior chrome did not hold up to well, it started failing after having the car for 6 months or so. Love the gas mileage . Love that it has quick response for speed if needed."

Great car, just need something a little bigger.

By on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pros: "drives great, good on gas, comfortable"

Cons: "not a lot of power, 2WD"

"In all honesty, this car is great on gas and its convince is excellent. Me personally, I just need a bigger car with AWD. I first received this vehicle after I got my license and I'm really glad to got to expirence owning this awesome car. Its great on gas, I only had to fill it up every 2 weeks if that. The leather steering, shift knob, and seating is very comfortable. There is also a moonroof with wind deflector and is great in the summer time. The car drives great and I have had no problems with it mechanically. I just put it in NAV/ GPS system with bluetooth for the convenience with a new stereo. The stereo is great. This car has very low mileage and brand new tires, just had it serviced and runs great. My personal review is I do not like small cars. I like to be in charge when i drive and that is why I'm going for something bigger. This car was great for my first experience as a driver and im glad i got to have it."

overall a very good motor car.

By on Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pros: "runs great handles great."

Cons: "mileage rating on the window sticker questionable."

"am considering buying a new car this year and since I bought this car new in 2010 and have driven it 51000 miles I feel I can give it a good evaluation. first of all, it runs great, handles great and fun to drive. from a mechanical standpoint it's in perfect condition. on the downside it has a stiff ride on not so comfortable seats Probably to be expected on a smaller vehicle but my main complaint is the mileage rating. 27/38 on the specs. even on long trips could never get near 38 mpg on highway mileage the best I could ever get was 31 mpg."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "Powerful, fast, good traction, Bose audio is great"

Cons: "Rear seat is unusable"

Great looking car!

"This car was expensive ($30K) but it has every available option or feature. The engine is powerful, the handling is decent for FWD and the insurance is reasonable compared to a similarly equipped RWD car like the Infiniti G35 coupe. In 105K miles, I have only bought 1 battery and 1 set of tires and brakes. I have had zero unscheduled maintenance. The car has held up well and I am very satisfied with it."

Great looking car!

2008 Nissan Altima

By on Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Pros: "$8700.00"

Cons: "yes front and back"

"This car is a one owner purchase in 2008 new my wife drove from Gallatin to Nashville 5 days a week. Car was token care of with all service up-to-date, no problem. Selling to help paid my daughter college fees. Like new with window air defector, and hood bug defector."

First car and still love it after 3 years.

By on Sunday, January 05, 2014

Pros: "Price, Value, Performance, Quality, Design"

Cons: "No A/C vents for the back for S model."

Mine.

"I bought a silver S at the time and fell in love with the looks, value and price. It looks great inside and out. Standard features are excellent for what you get. Very good acceleration, handling, and technology. Even in the S model, quality materials are built within the car. I feel comfortable, safe, and overall impressed after 3 years of owning it. I have no problems with it all. My only complaint is I wish they added air vents for the back seats somewhere but that's minimal. Beats the Accord and Camry by far."

Mine.

Love this car

By on Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, cool design, comfortable interior"

Cons: "haven't found any yet...just bought car 2 days ago"

"this is my favorite car by far. i had this car as a dealer loaner for 45 days and instantly fell in love. so when the opportunity presented itself to own one i jumped at it. great ride and comfortable"

Drive ability

By on Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride"

Cons: "stiffness with maneuverability, noisy"

"The Atima has a nice clean look, leather interior so easy to maintain. Acceleration is very fast which is useful when entering highways. The down side of this car is stiffness with maneuverability especially when driving curves."

Excellent Automobile

By on Monday, December 30, 2013

Pros: "Decent price, handles really well!"

"I've owned several European cars, and this is my first Japanese car. There's not much difference other than initial price and the cost of maintenance. European cars cost SO much to maintain...that's why I traded in my Audi A4 on this Altima, AND the Altima uses regular gas! I love it. Absolutely NO reservations about buying another one whenever that time comes around."