2008 Nissan Altima

Based on 1008 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Some may like this car cozysporty goodacceleration

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "Easy to drive sporty quick subwoofer cool car"

Cons: "small not cheap bad in snow not good mileage"

"80% of the reason I bought the car was the salesperson claimed 32mpg average. Turns out one person got 32mpg with straight highway driving. I'm getting 24-25 with 90% highway driving and cold weather. NO long warmups. Not easy to enter/exit for a fit 60 year old, but I knew that. I just thought I could handle it. Sporty handling means jarring bumps. Low ride height means you can't see well down the road. Headlights are not the best even with upgraded bulbs (not HID). No fog lights on mid-range model?? Corners well. Brakes don't stop well for such a light car, until you're nearly stopped, then they really grab. Not easy to see out of. Four headrests and 3rd brake light occupy much of the rear view mirror. Not worth squat in snow. Tires spin and brakes anti-lock. Tires are Michelin MX4, Consumer Report's top-rated tire. Trunk is large and so is the gas tank. Most panels are held together with plastic buttons. Superficially, this is a neat car. Am I just getting old? What in the world was I thinking when I bought this car??"

Awesome ride

By on Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pros: "Great economy,roomy,and easy to drive"

Cons: "NONE"

"Have seen these vehicles all over,and decided to trade my 02 Impala in...Best thing I ever did Loved the Impala,but love the Altima just as much..I plan to trade every 10 years or so,and im sure it will continue to be a nice ride..."

Great commuter/family car.

By on Thursday, February 05, 2015

Pros: "Great price!"

Cons: "No negatives!"

"I am the only I owner of this car. Purchased Dec2012. Clean Carfax report. no accidents, no warranty recalls/work, no airbag deployment. Moon roof, power seat, alloy wheels, A/C, paint: Excellent. interior: Excellent. Tires have 15000-20000 tread left, Motor: clean! Average mpg is 27+. Highway is more than 30 mpg."

great car to drie

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Pros: "easy to drive. Handles well in bad weather"

Cons: "nothing"

"I have enjoyed the Nissan. Handles very well. This car has had no problems."

Literally saved my life, such a safe car!

By on Monday, February 02, 2015

Pros: "SAFE, comfortable, roomy, good on gas"

Cons: "Can't think of any big ones."

"Okay let me just put this out here, I was OBSESSED with this car when I had it! I owned it for about 2 years. It drove so nice, was comfortable, and looked nice. So good on gas too. I drove all the time and only had to fill up every other week. The stock sound system was great in my opinion especially for only being stock! Everyone was always commenting about how my car "bumps". Well anyways I hit a tree head on the other day, and my car handled it like a champ. If I was in any other car I probably easily could have died, but the safety features on this car were amazing. Since it got wrecked I am now looking for another car, but I wouldn't be surprised if I got another Altima!"