2007 Nissan Altima

Based on 1053 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

First car and still love it after 3 years.

By on Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pros: "Price, Value, Performance, Quality, Design"

Cons: "No A/C vents for the back for S model."

Mine.

"I bought a silver S at the time and fell in love with the looks, value and price. It looks great inside and out. Standard features are excellent for what you get. Very good acceleration, handling, and technology. Even in the S model, quality materials are built within the car. I feel comfortable, safe, and overall impressed after 3 years of owning it. I have no problems with it all. My only complaint is I wish they added air vents for the back seats somewhere but that's minimal. Beats the Accord and Camry by far."

Mine.

Expanding Visor

By on Friday, November 29, 2013

Pros: "The cup holders are key sometimes. Perfect."

"It's too bad the newer model has a visor that doesn't expand. I'm holding onto my 2008 forever. It's all about the expanding visor. I use it every morning as I drive to work, with the sun rising in the east."

Great, reliable vehicle

By on Friday, November 8, 2013

Pros: "Stylish, great value, fun to drive, comfortable"

Cons: "road/wind noise, turn radius, rear passenger room"

"I am a 3 time Nissan Altima owner (2003, 2010, and 2012). I love these cars. They are well built, reliable, and stylish. Good handling and acceleration. They also hold their value well. My only complaints are poor turn radius, fairly loud road/wind noise in the vehicle, minimal rear passenger led room."

Not the best (or the worst)

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, great resale value."

Cons: "Handling, head restraints, brake effort."

"Handling of this vehicle is the low point. Steering is quirky, as the vehicle does not only dislike tracking straight on the highway, any lane deviation is quickly exaggerated and will require constant correction. In turns, the car first under-steers, then abruptly reacts as the steering wheel is further turned. The brakes stop the vehicle well - as long as you remember to press lightly, lest your passengers nose dive into the dash. The pedals also seen a bit too close the each other, as my big feet tend to catch the brake pedal edge as I move my foot from the gas. Fit and finish are good and have held up well over the past 2.5 years. No major mechanical problems. Head restrains are too close the the driver's/passenger's head and caused me frequent neck aches unless I found the single recline setting that would balance me "just so". The 2012 model handles the same as my 2011. The 2013 model uses sensors to correct the tracking problem, but though the steering wheel now remains more stationary, you can feel the sensors doing what used to be manually required correction. The brakes are also improved over previous model years, but I would not buy this car again, as there are too many better handling options available."

Love it love it!!

By on Thursday, August 29, 2013

"I love this car so much! Great gas mileage, great air conditioning (which is VERY important for living in Arizona!). The stock sound system is way better than compatible models. I've been in a Honda Accord, same year, and the speakers in my Altima are so much better! It handles perfectly."

Best road trip car...Still in love after 4 years!

By on Monday, March 25, 2013

Pros: "Easy driving, safe, great gas mileage"

"This Altima has been the ultimate driving experience. Perfect size, top-rated child-safety, CVT technology, push button start, remote access, 30+ actual mpg, storage galore. These features and countless others make the smooth and ever-reliable ride my standard. I will own this car until my toddler inherits it. Nothing better is out there for value, reliability, safety, and luxury."

Best purchase ever

By on Friday, March 8, 2013

Nissan Altima 2012 2.5 S - Charcoal Gray

"I have dreamed of owning a Nissan Altima for allot of years but never wanted to have a car payment as long as my other car (Honda Accord SE) with 208,000 miles was still running. But as the years past and I knew it was time to make a purchase I knew that I wanted to research the Nissan Altima to make sure that the car was as reliable as it looked. After researching and reading up on the 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 S, I decided to make my purchase this past Feb 2013. I love the car and how it handles and performs. Technology has come a long ways since my 2002 past car. Do your research and read with others have to say about this car but in the end I think you will be making the right decision if you decide to purchase this car. Mine is Charcoal in color on the outside and Black for the interior. Smooth ride with good gas mileage."

Nissan Altima 2012 2.5 S - Charcoal Gray

Good vehicle but not perfect

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pros: "Price, leg room, body"

Cons: "Mpg mpg mpg, cvt"

"I like the car, bought whit 12000 mils, front brakes change at 38000 Oem tires very cheap. The gas millage is poor 18 city/23 Hwy :-("

Such a great, comfortable, quick car

By on Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, good fuel economy, luxurious details"

Cons: "Torque pull"

"I have owned this vehicle since new and I love it. It has a very smooth ride with great acceleration and I love the CVT! You can't feel it shift at all. The 270 HP is so useful when merging on the highway or passing. The only bad thing is that because it's FWD, there is a bit of torque pull if you hit the gas really hard. And there is a tendency, at times, to spin the wheels if you are taking off too fast (but I think this is problematic with all vehicles, including those with RWD). The interior is luxuriously finished and has withstood the test of time. The vehicle is five years old and mostly like new (there's a little wear on the leather from little feet, but that's to be expected). I love the keyless entry and ignition. When my hands are full with kids or groceries, I don't have to dig through my purse to find keys - just press a button on the outside and you're in. What a fantastic innovation. The only negative here is that the buttons on one of the fobs stopped working so the only way to open the door with that fob is to press the buttons on the car - and the fobs are incredibly expensive to replace. It's fine with me, though, because I just leave it in my purse pretty much all the time. I've driven the 4 cylinder version as well (my mom and a co-worker both have one) and it's got a great pickup, too. So if you're concerned about the extra price for the V6 or the fuel economy, definitely give the 4 cylinder a try. Pretty much, I love this car. It's just fantastic across the board. There's very little I would change. We're thinking of getting a new second car and I'm finding it hard to think of buying something else - I'm really used to all the little luxuries (auto up/down driver's side and passenger side windows, automatic sunroof, and automatic lights, and bluetooth!)."

Solid, reliable, efficient midsize

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "Quiet, solid handling, fuel economy (4cyl), peppy"

Cons: "No pwr passenger seat, marginal rear headroom"

"Got loaded 2.5SL-all options except nav. Quiet, comfortable, great mpg (actual 27 city,34hwy). CVT sounds different at first but its very smooth"