2007 Nissan Altima

Based on 1046 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

3rd Altima--still great 4 years later

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pros: "good pick up, gas mileage, average ride"

Cons: "OEM tires junk"

"I average 85 miles a day 5x a week. Only have spent money on basic services, brakes and tires. No squeaks or rattles like some of my previous American cars. Rides good and I average 27 mpg. I spent a few extra dollars on my first set of replacement tires at 45k, continentals were junk. Went with Pirelli and I still have about another 30-40k tread left. Tire noise is much less. I contemplated trading in on a new 2013, but without any major issues I'm going to try and get another 50,000 miles. Trade in value is low since Nissan dealer in area offers double discounts, so they won't work much with you. Previously owned 2006 and 2004 Altimas."

good car, good mileage, would buy again, gd dlr.

By on Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pros: "price, perks, looks, mpg, helpful dealer"

Cons: "Can't think of any"

"I have no complaints about this car. I totalled my Toyota Camry and shopped around for a new car, settling on this one...best deal. More bang for the buck. It gets 26.5 mpg in town and about 31 mpg on the highway. It's very smooth ride, no repair problems. Only one recall and that's to do with exhaust system...fixed free. I use winter tires so it's good in the snow. I have absolutely no complaints about this car. But, I still miss my Toyota and I cannot tell you why. Either way, it's been nice owning two different makes of cars when it isn't being repaired all the time. I would give this car a very high recommendation."

Love my Altima!

By on Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, affordable, comfortable, large trunk"

Cons: "I wish it had more technology available."

"This car is very reliable and drives amazingly. I love the sport mode because the suspension feels tighter and takes turns much better. The interior is very comfortable and roomy, I have had many compliments on the space available to my passengers. The gauge cluster is very easy to read and appealing to the eye. I love my tail light design! 5/5!"

do you want a car you can love?

By on Thursday, October 18, 2007

"I LOVE MY ALTIMA. i have a 3.5SE with the tech package. i love the nav system, XM nav-traffic is cool, back-up camera is great too. ive had this car for about 13 months now and im averaging just over 28MPG with it. i drive pretty agressive too. thats probably the most impressive part my altima. other then that handling is great, fit and finish is better then camry and accord. well actually everything about is better then camry and accord, performance, styling, comfort, options, over exillaration. altima is the only car worth its money."

Front seats are difficult get in & out of.

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

"Love the car, love how it handles when driving. Do not like the design of front seats because they sit too deep or low making it difficult to get in or out of. The interior chrome did not hold up to well, it started failing after having the car for 6 months or so. Love the gas mileage . Love that it has quick response for speed if needed."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "Powerful, fast, good traction, Bose audio is great"

Cons: "Rear seat is unusable"

Great looking car!

"This car was expensive ($30K) but it has every available option or feature. The engine is powerful, the handling is decent for FWD and the insurance is reasonable compared to a similarly equipped RWD car like the Infiniti G35 coupe. In 105K miles, I have only bought 1 battery and 1 set of tires and brakes. I have had zero unscheduled maintenance. The car has held up well and I am very satisfied with it."

Great looking car!

An excellent car - good value and mileage.

By on Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Pros: "Excellent driveability, good mileage, good looking"

Cons: "Could use a smidge more HP for faster acceleration"

"This car holds the road beautifully when driving at speed on freeways over mountains. Comfortable and easy to handle."

Fun to drive, Super reliable

By on Thursday, September 05, 2013

"I have had my Altima 2.5 s for 5 years now and I have never had to do anything but basic maintenance. After 5 years I just now had to change out my original factory battery. The cost of owning this car has been shockingly low. Very comfortable interior and very roomy. I am 6'6 and 350 lbs and I have plenty of room. Fast and fun to drive. I have driven faster cars but for a sedan with great mpg this one is surprisingly fast. Also great handling and turning radius. I am now looking at new cars because I want new features, (bluetooth, back up camera, ext..), but I can honestly say I still love this car!"

Strong 2.5 Motor, Strong Value

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "Very Strong and quiet Engine, Very Fuel Efficient"

Cons: "Wish it was leather for its high class"

"+ Sporty 2.5 Engine + Quieter then its rival competitors on Road and when Idle + Great Gas Millage 28 City / 34.5 HWY (70MPH) + Comfortable and Roomy interior and Large Truck + Larger Fuel Tank then other sedans + Very Quick Acceleration and Option to Switch to Sport manual Shifting + Very Dependable Car + You cant go wrong with Altima/Accord/Camry they are all Japanese built only difference in your preference + This car is like Cash in your pocket, you can sell it anytime you like"

9 Years of trouble free ownership...GO NISSAN!!!

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "COMFORTABLE, RELIABLE, SPORTY HANDLING"

Cons: "Cheap interior plastic"

"Mine is a 2003 2.5S...bought it as leftover in 2004. Best car hands down. I own 2011F-150 for towing horses, but this is my fuel saver. I love this car. Extremely reliable. No trouble, never left me stranded, stuck, upset. Great gas mile. Good power from 2.5, handles very well and rides decent. Lots of interior space, and best seats of any midsizer. Interior a little cheap (plastic bits) But overall awesome 9 years of ownership. So reliable that Nissan gave me back money I purchased for extended warranty wen new, never used it. Great job!!"