2007 Nissan Altima

Based on 992 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

I love this car!

By on Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pros: "great control, confident on the turns, Awesome CVT"

Cons: "blind spot, you have to adjust the mirror right"

"The design of the car centered on the driver. The control is awesome, turning as if on track. The CVT is so smooth that you do not notice the change of gears. The sound quality is great. I always enjoy the music from the premium sound. The key less feature is so convenient and will not allow key be locked inside."

Pretty cool even though.....

By on Monday, December 15, 2014

Pros: "like it"

Cons: "so far none"

"Its a nice car even though I am barely 4'9". I am very short but yet this car is nice to drive, carry passengers and some cargo like a wheel chair or walker. The V6 makes it feel sporty but the issue with the car for me is that I had to give up my money to my brother so he can buy himself one even though this car was a gift to him. I was going to trade it in but I am reconsidering of just keeping it for at least 6 years. Its my first car, even though it was a hand down in mint condition (inside) from my brother to me. Now that I have it, I am taking care of it and now I have it so clean that my brother is regretting getting a new car."

Great car

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive comfortable"

Cons: "Needs transmission"

"The car runs great drives nice and is extremely comfortable but needs a new transmission. It's great on gas getting about 25 miles to the gallon"

My 2010 Altima SL is an awesome sedan!

By on Monday, December 08, 2014

Pros: "Very comfortable and reliable; fun to drive sedan"

"I have owned my 2010 Altima SL for 5 years and have had NO problems whatsoever. It is fun to drive (great pick-up) and very comfortable - even for my 6'3" 200 lb. husband. I recently had a 100k mile check-up, and the only things the mechanic did were to replace the spark plugs and a serpentine belt, and check everything out. He reported that it was in GREAT condition. I actually had to ask friends for a recommendation for a good mechanic because I have never needed one since owning this vehicle. I recently moved to a slightly rural area, and find that I need a vehicle capable of transporting various items that will not fit in the trunk (even though my Altima has a very good-sized one). I am now interested in purchasing a mid-size SUV."

great reliable car

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2014

"The 2007 Altima 2.5 SL is a great car for the money. It is one of the most reliable vehicles on the market. With the exceptional interior quality and plenty of power (for a 4-cylinder) I would not hesitate to buy this vehhicle again."

very reliable, fun to drive

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cons: "blind spot"

"only negative in 7 yrs. of ownership is a blind spot on drivers side. brakes lasted over 70000 miles."

Solid midsize sedan

By on Sunday, November 09, 2014

Pros: "Smooth, quiet, sharp handling, fuel efficient"

Cons: "Rear head room, trunk hinges (very minor pt)"

"Just turned 5 yrs with my 2010 2.5SL. Not a single mechanical problem. Zero. Quiet, comfortable ride and SL (leather) package gives more upscale feel than rental-car trim of base car. Bose stereo is decent. Handling is quick for a family sedan. Fold-down rear seat very handy for hauling my bike & gear to rides and events. Real world MPG's (US gal)- 26-28 city/suburbs and 34 hwy (at low 70's mph) Really has been a great car. Recently spent 2+wks with a relative's new Accord EX-L (4cy, leather) and still prefer my '10 Altima. Honda's seats were not as supportive, handling not quite as sharp, and inferior stereo. Only advantage of the Accord was more rear seat headroom for tall (6ft) adults. My only other 2 nitpicks about the Altima are no height-adjust on passenger front seat (but no other non-lux midsize has this either) and the piano-hinges on the trunk lid can squeeze big items in the trunk."

looking for a gas saber car? This is it. Great car

By on Sunday, November 09, 2014

Pros: "Back seat have refreshment console"

Cons: "It is a plesure to drive"

"We have two cars and because of that we only has been using this car 6 month out of the year. My husband is a nut in keeping cars in top conditions and keeping cars for many years. The car is very gasoline efficient and a very elegant looking car."

Great value! purchased new for much less than comp

By on Friday, November 07, 2014

Pros: "Value, great price and great mileage, no problems"

Cons: "Lacks the GPS common today"

"Gets 35 MPG on freeway at a steady 70 MPH. The 4 cylinder has good power and the variable speed transmission is very smooth. The dealer found what we wanted - cloth interior with moon roof. It's a bit simple compared to high tech models today, but absolutely nothing has gone wrong. Bought a 2009 4 door for wife and liked it so much, I went looking for a used 2 door Altima coupe. Ended up with a new 2010 4 door for me at a great deal. No regrets! The trunk accepts a full size real spare tire, which I bought for both cars."

Best vehicle

By on Thursday, November 06, 2014

Pros: "great price, great mileage, smooth to drive"

"This is my second car in Nissan family and love it. I can go to long drive without any issue. I drove continuous 6 hrs to reach Disney land with family. The journey was superb mechanically and comfortably."