2007 Nissan Altima

Based on 1036 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

An excellent car - good value and mileage.

By on Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Pros: "Excellent driveability, good mileage, good looking"

Cons: "Could use a smidge more HP for faster acceleration"

"This car holds the road beautifully when driving at speed on freeways over mountains. Comfortable and easy to handle."

Fun to drive, Super reliable

By on Thursday, September 05, 2013

"I have had my Altima 2.5 s for 5 years now and I have never had to do anything but basic maintenance. After 5 years I just now had to change out my original factory battery. The cost of owning this car has been shockingly low. Very comfortable interior and very roomy. I am 6'6 and 350 lbs and I have plenty of room. Fast and fun to drive. I have driven faster cars but for a sedan with great mpg this one is surprisingly fast. Also great handling and turning radius. I am now looking at new cars because I want new features, (bluetooth, back up camera, ext..), but I can honestly say I still love this car!"

Strong 2.5 Motor, Strong Value

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "Very Strong and quiet Engine, Very Fuel Efficient"

Cons: "Wish it was leather for its high class"

"+ Sporty 2.5 Engine + Quieter then its rival competitors on Road and when Idle + Great Gas Millage 28 City / 34.5 HWY (70MPH) + Comfortable and Roomy interior and Large Truck + Larger Fuel Tank then other sedans + Very Quick Acceleration and Option to Switch to Sport manual Shifting + Very Dependable Car + You cant go wrong with Altima/Accord/Camry they are all Japanese built only difference in your preference + This car is like Cash in your pocket, you can sell it anytime you like"

9 Years of trouble free ownership...GO NISSAN!!!

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "COMFORTABLE, RELIABLE, SPORTY HANDLING"

Cons: "Cheap interior plastic"

"Mine is a 2003 2.5S...bought it as leftover in 2004. Best car hands down. I own 2011F-150 for towing horses, but this is my fuel saver. I love this car. Extremely reliable. No trouble, never left me stranded, stuck, upset. Great gas mile. Good power from 2.5, handles very well and rides decent. Lots of interior space, and best seats of any midsizer. Interior a little cheap (plastic bits) But overall awesome 9 years of ownership. So reliable that Nissan gave me back money I purchased for extended warranty wen new, never used it. Great job!!"

A step above the competition!

By on Monday, July 05, 2010

"I bought a 2008 Nissan Altima Couple brand new off the lot in '08. When shopping for a vehicle, I test drove many comparable vehicles such as the Accord coupe, mazda 6, Acura TL, and the Nissan Altime 4-door. Nothing compared to the Altima Coupe and it has been a great car. I have had absolutely no problems with the vehicle in the first two years. I am in sales, so I have to drive the vehicle for long distances sometimes and never once have I had a problem. I always get 29+ mpg and when I do any sort of highway traveling it is usually around 32 mpg. My wife has an accord and the altima has much more power, is more fun to drive, is more comfortable, and gets better gas mileage. I would reccomend this vehicle to anyone looking in this market. It should be worth an extra 2-3K in all value aspects because of how much better the vehicle is overall when compared to others in it's class."