2004 Nissan Altima

8.4

Based on 1262 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

Superb Car

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "Price, Space, features"

Cons: "A bit long in size,"

"Nice Car. Not Costly, not cheap. Excellent interior Space. No Major issues. Can run upto 250K I think."

Purchased

By on Friday, June 26, 2009

"I bought this car with high hopes that it would be of god quality and last for a while. It has lived up to both. This car is my families main work horse; we drive it everywhere. I have 99,000 miles on it and the only problem I've encountered was getting some bad gas which was remedied with some fuel treatment. Hands down, I got more than I would ever imagined from this vehicle."

Very nice sports sedan

By on Tuesday, October 02, 2007

"I bought the car in June 2005. I paid $21500 for a 2005 3.5SE brand new in MA. I have 44K miles on the car. I have replace 2 tires on the car at 40k. The other two should be good for another 10k. The car is very powerful. The only thing I have to complain about are that the fron and passenger seats are not comfortable. maybe if they were leather they wouldbe better. Currently, my driver's side seat squicks a little bit for some reason. I have only done oil changes. I have been seeing 23 mpg in the city and 27-29 mpg on highway. I have 26.5 mpg with 60% highway and 40% city driving. This car has actually been better on gas then some 4-cycle cars I have driven. I have noticed that premium fuel has given me better performance and better gas mileage. i reccomend people using premium. It will make the engine happier and in the long run in prevents mainentance costs."

everyone should own one

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"i have had 3 nissan car in the last 20 years..they are the best qualtiy cars you can get for them money ..the first one had 300,000 miles on it when i traded it in..the other two i still have one has 200,000 miles on it and the only 38,000 so you figure the new one will last me another 15 years..great cars..wouldn't buy anything else"

I love this car

By on Wednesday, August 12, 2015

"I wanna thanks Nissan for making this cars for the people. I have A 2006 ALTIMA and i love it. You are going to be agree with me whenever you get you own one. It feels great when you are driving a 4 cylinders Sedan car with so much confidence and power in your hands, no matter where you are going you will have fun, it will give you good gas mileage, specially if you get the manual transmission. Friends just test drive one and find out more about this cars I am glad i choose this Altima. Thanks"

I got excellent service from my Altima

By on Thursday, January 29, 2015

Pros: "wonderful to drive"

"Performance was awesome. Loved my car!"

Comfort and reliability of Nissan are unparalleled

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pros: "Great price for a great valued car"

Cons: "No Bluetooth"

"I have had two Nissan Maxima's before my Altima. I love all of them. They are the most comfortable and reliable cars. I kept up with all manufacture required maintainance recommendations and never had any problem with the car. I love my beautiful car. I decided to buy a hybrid car because of the high price of gas."

Great Sports Car

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "Fast. Fun to Drive, Affordable, Roomy Interior"

Cons: "Noisy and stiff ride, prone to tire/wheel problems"

"Purchased the car used with approx. 60k miles and it currently has 125k and i have owned the car for 5 years. As a lover of sports cars i have really enjoyed owning this vehicle. Has great acceleration and is still a practical car. Car isn't the best in snow, but for a sports car its not too bad. Not the best mpg and the ride is a little stiff and noisy and when you hit bumps it really resonates in the car. Sometimes hitting bumps will give a sound of rattling plastic that seems kind of cheap. Low profile tires are also vulnerable to flats and dented rims which I've had a problem with here in NJ. The problems I've had with the car are minor and have never needed any expensive repairs throughout ownership compared to my last car, '98 Audi A4, which required maintenance pretty frequently always costing at least 1,000 and often more. All in all, the Altima SE-R has been good to me and I would definitely purchase it again and recommend it to others."

Except for exterior paint, good car.

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Good trunk storage & sound system."

Cons: "Center console difficult to clean..."

"Exterior paint has pitted on the front of the car. I paid extra for Armour guard, and I do not tailgate, so this is an annoying disappointment every time I look at the car. Other than that, I still enjoy the comfort, design & reliability of the Altima."

Excellent car

By on Thursday, January 02, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Crank shaft"

"I bought my 2005 altima brand new, the only problem I had was the crank shaft other than that the car has great mpg, love the space, and very reliable"