1995 Nissan Altima

8.3

Based on 220 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

By on Thursday, November 08, 2007

"I've had my 97 Altima for about 6 years now and it has been a great little car. It's got about 125,000 miles on it and it's never had any major problems. I may need to have some work done to the muffler this winter (one of the clips that holds up the tailpipe rusted off) but other than that I've only had to deal with routine maintenance. I get good gas mileage and it has pretty good handling. My only complaints are that the turning radius is impossibly large (I can barely make a U turn) and the styling is so outdated, it's quite obvious that it's 10 years old. Other than that I have no complaints. I would buy another Altima in a heartbeat (especially since Nissan's coming out with a hybrid version), and I actually will be passing this one along to my little sister as I am confident it has another 100,000 miles in it."

Reliable Vehicle

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2007

"I have owned a Nissan Altima for 10 years and it is still on the road with 220,000 miles. This car has been my best car buy ever. If you take care of this vehicle with regular oil changes, transmission fluids, air filter etc. you will be happy with the results."

By on Monday, November 05, 2007

awesome

By on Sunday, November 04, 2007

"what can i say i do not like jap cars but this car is awesome does everything well runs like a scared rabbit smooth and solid down the road good gas mileage trans shifts firm comfortable gives good road feel and with the optional alloys looks like a million it may have changed my mind about jap . cars"

By on Thursday, November 01, 2007

"I purchased this car from a dealership two years ago, and have had a pleasent experience since. I purchased the car with body damage (previous owner had damages front pass. fender, rear pass. door and body, front bumper missing and rear bumper dented), but for $900 was able to do most of the repairs myself. Other than minor repairs (distributor oil leak, tires, sensors and tuneups), the vehicle has had little mechanical needs, and runs great. My husband and I share the car for commuting to work, and have enjoyed the comfort the driver's seat (have had to sleep in the car before-fairly comfortable). Small, but economical car- would reccomend to friends. Great investment for the money- even used its worth more than twice what I paid for it!"