1995 Nissan Altima

8.3

Based on 216 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

audi

By on Monday, June 02, 2014

Pros: "good driving condition."

Cons: "yes ,cup holders"

"Love this car."

audi

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

"Love this car, time for a change.Good condition, brown, good running condition."

fantastic value and great ride

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Reason: time for a change

Pros: "Durable, comfortable, reliable car"

Cons: "Glove compartment small, cup holder blocks radio.."

"Got this car 11 years ago with only 26,000 miles and it now has over 160,000. Price from a private party was $7,000. It has a moon-roof and spoiler and was very stylish in the day. Only problem was I replaced the alternator 2x. Overall a great car that got worn down over the years and now it is time to move on. Nissan Altima's Rule!"

200,000 Plus Miles & Still Rollin'

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "DEPENDABLE! what else do you need?"

Cons: "turning radius definitely lacking on this model"

"Bought this 1997 Altima used with about 55,000 miles on it. We've been driving it for about 11 years now & that's a first for me! I am a driver as you can tell by the miles most cars only last me a year or two before they start falling apart. I don't mind maintenance costs on a good car but nickle and dime costs can make you crazy! We have never had this problem with this car! Last time we took it in for scheduled maintenance we thanked our mechanic for keeping it going as we had just passed the 200,000 mile mark. He smiled and said thanks! and you'll probably get another 100,000 out of her if we just keep doing what we're doing! Needless to say we love it!...and when the time does come to retire this car you can bet we'll be looking at whatever Nissan has to offer first!"

easy fixer upper

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

"Great car, runs well. Brand new breaks, 4 new tires, matinenced well, allignment was just done on the car. This car has power windows and locks. The radio is awesome, sound is good. Clean title, interior is good exterior isnt the prettiest but the car runs well. Has great gas mileage. Cons: Windows on driver side rattles and both passenger and driver windows sqeaks when they are rolled down. Timing belt maybe going out, and when turning the car knocks. Passenger speaker is blown, and a few stains in the back seat on the floor board."