1995 Nissan Altima

8.3

Based on 217 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

easy fixer upper

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

"Great car, runs well. Brand new breaks, 4 new tires, matinenced well, allignment was just done on the car. This car has power windows and locks. The radio is awesome, sound is good. Clean title, interior is good exterior isnt the prettiest but the car runs well. Has great gas mileage. Cons: Windows on driver side rattles and both passenger and driver windows sqeaks when they are rolled down. Timing belt maybe going out, and when turning the car knocks. Passenger speaker is blown, and a few stains in the back seat on the floor board."

She is very reliable on the roads

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "fast, gas mileage, reliability, maint"

Cons: "parts are expensive, small interior, cup holders"

"my grandparents bought this car new in 1996 its a GXE Nissan Altima its a reliable vehicle it handles great, the fuel economy is at best. A/C is very ice cold especially since spring has begun I love this car might not be the prettiest car but overall the most reliable car I ever drove on the mountain highways. It still looks good from exterior and interior although there isn't much room inside but being a mid 1990s what expected. Car has been well maintained from Day 1 when my grandparents drove for 11 years before hand it down to me at the time was in college so I am driving as a weekend or gas saver vehicle bought two new vehicles they are nothing like my old faithful Altima its the best car will keep it for another 20,000 miles a great vehicle on the roads. The engine is very fast for being an compact car with excellent acceleration and great on gas love my car than ever."

Never let you in the middle of the way

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Confortable, secure, engine last long time"

Cons: "No cup holders in the back, I can't find more cons"

"Great engine, confortable, I love this car because I haven't had to do any big repairs, economic in gas millage, wonderfull car"

great car

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

great running car

"this is really a great car..i just recently brought it but looking for something like a mini van.it has some rust on it which can be repaired..it runs and have no problems with starting up..maybe need rear struts..i don't know..has 205000 miles mostly highway miles..im really looking for a even trade..has title in hand..if there is anything wrong with it I can assure you its minor..thank you.."

great running car

Good, solid commuter and kid car

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pros: "Good price and reliable, decent mileage and power."

Cons: "cup holder poorly placed, oil filter poorly placed"

"I bought my 1995 Altima in 2002, it had 62,000 miles on it. I have put 133,000 more miles on it since then. Other than normal consumables such as brakes, alternators, batteries and plugs this car has been very dependable. I have never had starting issues with it. It has a specific problem with a consistent oil leak, which I was told was due to a design flaw in the bottom end of the engine, which uses a two part design that leaks where the sides meet together, and to fix it requires pulling the engine. If one is willing to live with a small leak, it is not a big deal. The cup holder is located in an unfortunate place right in front of the radio controls which is a pain. The windshield washer reservoir is also really big, which is nice because one doesn't have to constantly refill it. The cruise control buttons are also conveniently located."