1994 Nissan Altima

8.3

Based on 220 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

GREAT car for the money

By on Thursday, March 27, 2008

"I bought this car 7 years ago with slightly over 100K on the odometer. It now has about 187K miles and it has been an amazing car. I have replaced the original distributor and alternator, both for less than$500 together. But no other major parts have failed and the major assemblies such as engine, automatic transaxle, and A/C are still in great shape. I get 24mpg in town and 29-30mpg on highway. I couldn't ask for a more satisfactory car, and the price at the time of purchase was considerably lower than for comparable Camrys and Accords. I would not be surprised if this car goes 300K miles with no major expenses and still runs well. I will definitely make Nissan my first choice when I decide to replace this one."

Solid performer

By on Wednesday, February 06, 2008

"I bought my Altima in the summer of 1998 when it had 23,000 on the odometer. Now it has over 120,000 miles. Over the last 9 1/2 years it has served faithfully with minimal maintenance needed. The car offers ~23-24 mi/ga in average. I plan to drive this car for another 5 years!"

Love this vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"I was the second owner, drove it for additional 80K miles. Its 185K miles now, still running as if bought yesterday. Ofcourse did do basic maintanace from time to time, had to change w pump and alternator recently and has some oil leaks. Great vehicle. I enjoy driving it everyday."

She is very reliable on the roads

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "fast, gas mileage, reliability, maint"

Cons: "parts are expensive, small interior, cup holders"

"my grandparents bought this car new in 1996 its a GXE Nissan Altima its a reliable vehicle it handles great, the fuel economy is at best. A/C is very ice cold especially since spring has begun I love this car might not be the prettiest car but overall the most reliable car I ever drove on the mountain highways. It still looks good from exterior and interior although there isn't much room inside but being a mid 1990s what expected. Car has been well maintained from Day 1 when my grandparents drove for 11 years before hand it down to me at the time was in college so I am driving as a weekend or gas saver vehicle bought two new vehicles they are nothing like my old faithful Altima its the best car will keep it for another 20,000 miles a great vehicle on the roads. The engine is very fast for being an compact car with excellent acceleration and great on gas love my car than ever."

great car

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "GREAT TO DRIVE FUN RIDE"

Cons: "none to speak of"

"I have had this car for 13 yrs and it is a great car! Comfortable , sporty to drive with lots of pick up. Fast as a jack rabbit or better yet a roadrunner. Costs little to maintain. Cler coat is a bit worn but interior space and seats are a blessing on long trips. was thinking of a Jetta but this won out Nice wood accents in interior huge truck and heater is much better than Toyota and AC is cold! COMFORTABLE PEPPY RELIABLE what more could oyu ask for."