1994 Nissan Altima

8.3

Based on 218 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

200,000 Miles Plus & Still Rollin!

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "DEPENDABLE!!! nothing else matters"

Cons: "turning radius definitely lacking on this model"

"Bought this 1997 Altima used with about 55,000 miles on it. We've been driving it for about 11 years now & that's a first for me! I am a driver as you can tell by the miles most cars only last me a year or two before they start falling apart. I don't mind maintenance costs on a good car but nickle and dime costs can make you crazy! We have never had this problem with this car! Last time we took it in for scheduled maintenance we thanked our mechanic for keeping it going as we had just passed the 200,000 mile mark. He smiled and said thanks! and you'll probably get another 100,000 out of her if we just keep doing what we're doing! Needless to say we love it!...and when the time does come to retire this car you can bet we'll be looking at whatever Nissan has to offer first!"

easy fixer upper

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

"Great car, runs well. Brand new breaks, 4 new tires, matinenced well, allignment was just done on the car. This car has power windows and locks. The radio is awesome, sound is good. Clean title, interior is good exterior isnt the prettiest but the car runs well. Has great gas mileage. Cons: Windows on driver side rattles and both passenger and driver windows sqeaks when they are rolled down. Timing belt maybe going out, and when turning the car knocks. Passenger speaker is blown, and a few stains in the back seat on the floor board."

She is very reliable on the roads

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "fast, gas mileage, reliability, maint"

Cons: "parts are expensive, small interior, cup holders"

"my grandparents bought this car new in 1996 its a GXE Nissan Altima its a reliable vehicle it handles great, the fuel economy is at best. A/C is very ice cold especially since spring has begun I love this car might not be the prettiest car but overall the most reliable car I ever drove on the mountain highways. It still looks good from exterior and interior although there isn't much room inside but being a mid 1990s what expected. Car has been well maintained from Day 1 when my grandparents drove for 11 years before hand it down to me at the time was in college so I am driving as a weekend or gas saver vehicle bought two new vehicles they are nothing like my old faithful Altima its the best car will keep it for another 20,000 miles a great vehicle on the roads. The engine is very fast for being an compact car with excellent acceleration and great on gas love my car than ever."

Never let you in the middle of the way

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Confortable, secure, engine last long time"

Cons: "No cup holders in the back, I can't find more cons"

"Great engine, confortable, I love this car because I haven't had to do any big repairs, economic in gas millage, wonderfull car"

great car

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

great running car

"this is really a great car..i just recently brought it but looking for something like a mini van.it has some rust on it which can be repaired..it runs and have no problems with starting up..maybe need rear struts..i don't know..has 205000 miles mostly highway miles..im really looking for a even trade..has title in hand..if there is anything wrong with it I can assure you its minor..thank you.."

great running car