2014 Nissan 370Z Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,132 - $28,934.

10/7.5

9.4

Based on 89 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

Awesome car

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "smooth drive and super fun"

Cons: "expensive to purchase"

"The only thing I don't like about my car is that it is a 2 seater, but I knew this going in to it obviously. I love my car, it is such a smooth ride and so fun to drive. Sometimes when I walk up to it in a parking lot I just say to myself DANG that is a pretty car. Favorite car I have ever owned!"

Nize.... FUN Z34

By on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pros: "Styling, Powerful, good handling, comfort"

Cons: "Small boot and compartment, excessive cabin noise"

"I love this car. It has all the bell and whizz my 300ZX doesn't have. Incredible road tracking, handling, power, and electronic gadgets. Pro. + Styling, Powerful engine, handling, level of comfort Con. - Big booty on the outside (small inside), somewhat high level of road noise in cabin area, small glove compartment. I have a lot more space in my 300ZX. Overall, it is an ideal and a true breed sport coupe. Run ride and awesome handling machine."

What a ride for the money

By on Sunday, April 07, 2013

Pros: "Great price Handling is great"

Cons: "coupe stock radio and speakers suck upgrade"

"The coupe is the best car I've purchased. What a value. Ride is so smooth quick and responds. Fun to drive anywhere. They could of put a better radio in the coupe. This Z is so quiet compared to the old Z s"

I own a 2013 and I love it!

By on Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pros: "fast for cheap, handles really well, nice interior"

Cons: "space is limited but not bad"

"I own a gun metallic 2013 370z coupe with the sport package. I have about 6,000 miles on the car and I love it. I am a bigger guy who is 6'3 and about 225 pounds and I fit in the car with no problems comfortably. I find the space in the trunk is often more than enough or two people or running to get some groceries. I love the look of the car and all I did was put on the stillen long tube cold air intakes and I have the same horsepower (about 350hp) as the NIMSO 370z for way less money than a NISMO. My dad has a mustang GT and every time I go home he just says how good looking it is and that he doesn't see as many on the road as the mustang GT. My girlfriend loves the car and likes to be seen in it. So far it has been great and I have people ask me about the car sometimes at gas stations and store parking lots, so it seems people really like it. It's over all a great sports car with similar performance stats for less money then a BMW M3, an Audi TTS, a corvette, camaro, challenger, or the mustang GT."

Buy it if you love the Z Line period

By on Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Frightening your passenger sometimes"

The day I brought it home. Raining...:)

"It's like this, you can't possibly tell a Lamborghini or Porsche owner that another car is better simply because they know in their minds it's for them and the best car out there. (Ok, we'll include the BMW and Mercedes owners, too) Just like the Z line of cars from Nissan. You have a history to enjoy if you truly follow your car purchase like I do. I'm convinced that certain cars are top of the line even if you like the Infiniti line. You would never buy an Infiniti if you love the Z car and visa-versa with the Infiniti. You have to love it...that's it and without question. Reviewing the Z I bought, it was a touring edition (the very best way to enjoy this car is touring) and most people shy away from the price or do not have enough credit to even come close to getting one. So, for the Touring you will get very close or over $60k as a final price for purchase. That's right, PURCHASE. It makes a point that I love the car so much that I bought instead of leasing (yes you can lease it). But it is sooo well worth it. This car handles like a dream even though it's rear wheel but you better be a very good driver to make this car perform at a high rate of speed and this car can take off on just about every car out there and some with higher hp because it's quicker and lighter and has a little thing called Rev Match (only in auto mode shifting with Touring). As most of us weave through traffic like they are standing still (no way you can do that in a Vette) you will get good and bad looks. I always engcourage my fellow Z owners th drive with the headlights on because it looks soo sweet and when people see you coming they tend to get out of the way. You will probably get a few speeding tickets but there's nothing like driving this car just the way it is. I mean no modifications have been done on my Z at all. I just plan to tint the windows. When you start to drive on the highway, I suggest no music and just listen to the car. It sounds wonderful. And the acceleration control that you have will definitely get you in the mood. an enthusiasts dream!! I'm definitely keeping my Z, and I followed the Skyline editions too and I plan to buy a GTR in 2014. I'm an official Z Car owner and it's the best, ever. A TRUE NISSAN FAN!!!"

The day I brought it home. Raining...:)

See if you qualify for